Going on a mission!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

A few days later, Dae Young is completely fine now. He joined the army cause he feels fine. He even started to go to the gym. Not a heavy workout but that much that helps him to maintain his body shape. Myeong Joo is still grumpy. She is still in pain. 

Dae Young thinks this amazing lady choose him only to get hurt. He feels terrible seeing Myeong Joo's smile fade whenever she looks at him. She still wouldn't let him come near her, she will help him with his daily activities. But whenever he held her hand and prevent her from going away, she didn't shake his hands off like before, she only said in a cold voice, "don't touch me." He released her hands each time realising she is still in pain and he is responsible for that. But he knows when he is asleep, she always comes to him and places her hand on his chest where his heart is and feels it beating. Then she cries about ng to study. One day he was lightly asleep, he realised it that day and Sunshine comes to him whenever she sees her mommy cry. Myeong Joo never forgets to shut the door but Sunshine looks at her through the window. Dae Young knocks at the door every time she cries but she doesn't answer. And she comes out from there like she didn't cry at all.

At such a time, an important mission comes out of nowhere. And the commander and the Alpha team both want Seo Dae Young to join the mission tonight. And they need him so badly because one it is an important mission, two dae Young's experience always helps, and three sergeant Choi had his third child today. So there is no other option than Dae Young. The commandments him on this mission. He asked him if he was fine with that. Dae Yong was eager to go on that mission. He must join today and he wants to go on that mission. But Myeong Joo still hasn't given him clarification about being well. He didn't dare to ask for that at that time. But he needs that now, without that he won't be able to join the mission. The power is in Doctor Myeong Joo's hand. 

At first, a soldier went to Myeong Joo to collect Seo dae young's medical report. When she asked, "Who wants that?" The soldier replied, "General Commander Yoon." Hearing that Myeong Joo knows exactly why he needs that file. She clenched her hands, "Okay. I will take the file to him. You can go."

She then went to the General, entering his office, "Unity!" General Yoon replied," Unity! Why did you come bare-handed? Where's the file I asked for?" She replied, "Why do you need his file? He is not completely recovered yet." "But I talked to him a little ago, he said he is fine. He needs to vi on this mission today. There is no other option. So bring that file to me so that I can officially send him to this mission."

Commander knows if he let Myeong Joo any chance to attack him, she'll make him feel bad for doing this and you can't tell she may even make him not send Dae Young to this mission. Myeong Joo says, "I won't submit my report today. I'm in charge of his medical condition and I say he is not fine. That's all. Salute!" Right after finishing her talk, she left the room. 

Entering her office, she ordered not to let anyone come until she gives permission. Then she sat on her chair and tears welled up in her eyes. She starts crying putting down her head on the table.

On the other hand, the commander called Dae Young into his office and explained what she said and that too he saw her eyes start getting water. He says, "Now it's your turn. Make her let you go. I need you today to be successful on this mission. You know it's a tough mission and I believe you'll come back alive and healthy. I can't see my daughter being alone. So do that and come back to her." Seo dae Young, "Salute!"

He went to Myeong Joo's office and heard she ordered not to let anyone come inside. But the soldier heard abo dae young going to the mission and knew the reasons why Myeong Joo said not to let anyone come to her office. Then Dae Young signalled him to keep silent and entered the office. 

Myeong Joo raised her head hearing the door open. When she saw Dae Young entering the room she quickly stood up, and angrily said, "Who let you come inside? How dare they?" She was quickly moving towards the door. In the middle, he caught her softly, "It's not their fault. I insisted." She roughly puts his hands away and stomped grounds and walked to the side of the room where the window is.

She stood there looking outside, actually trying to hide her unstoppable tears from him. But Dae Young could see her slight trembling and he knew exactly why. He felt like a pathetic cruel man who only hurts his women. That woman who had everything but she chooses him and filled his life with happiness that he never even thought to experience. On the other hand, he had nothing but couldn't help himself falling head over the hill in love with this lovely woman. But still, now he hurt her. But he still has to do what he needs to do, it's his responsibility. He can't step back for the sake of his motherland. And he knew Myeong Joo is also like that. She also knows that but when it comes to the life of the man she loved solely with her whole heart, she can't take that.

Dae Young is looking at her silhouette and couldn't see Myeong Joo in pain anymore. What he can least do is not to make her suffer alone anymore. He goes to her and quickly wraps his hands around her. So that she doesn't have the time to push him away. She tried to make herself free from his hug but he wrapped his hands around her more tightly and buried his face on her shoulder," Myeong Joo, please listen carefully. I am promising you I will come back. I will come back to you no matter what. You are my life. I'll be back to you, to our beautiful daughters. I'll be back alive.".

Her crying gets louder now. Suddenly she turned around and hugged Dae Young tightly after so many days that felt like an eternity after he was feeling her embrace. She hugged him tightly, "I'm so scared of losing you. I know what I'm doing is only hurting you but I can't help it. I'm so so scared!" He hugged her even more and places a lot of nibble kisses on her head. She digs deep into his chest. He can feel her heart throbbing behind her ribcage. His mind was filled with affection for her.

He her back tenderly, "I'm right here. I will be right here. Please submit my health report today. The nation needs me. I'll be back right after the mission to you." She unwraps the hug and goes to the table, writes his report and handed the report to him. 

He smiles at her, gives her a forehead kiss and says to Myeong Joo," you stay still, I'll go now." Myung -Joo pulls the hem of Dae-young's shirt. When Dae-young's face comes closer to her, Myeong-Joo closes her eyes and approaches Dae-young. As Myeong-judge's lips approached Dae-young, Dae-young bowed his back and grabbed Myeong-Joo's waist with both hands. They accepted each other and coveted for a while. The kiss slowly came to an end, with just a couple more slow, lingering kisses.