Jealousy!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

They went on a double date with si jin and mo yeon. They took their daughter with them. While entering the cafe a man was coming out with a lady and stopped suddenly seeing Myeong Joo. They also stopped and she sees that man is Yun Gi. He smiles big and approaches towards them. He says," Hello, Myeong Joo. What a surprise to see you after so long! You haven’t changed a bit! You're just as beautiful as before. How are you?" Myeong Joo smiles seeing his friend after a long time. She replies, "I'm fine. How have you been?" He says, "I'm fine too." And then he notices Dae Young was standing straight beside her with their daughter. He asks Myeong Joo" who is this person?" Before she could even speak, she heard Dae Young saying loudly," I'm her husband and this is our daughter. Who are you?" Yun Gi gets really surprised. He says,"Hey Myeong Joo, I heard you got married but I didn’t know you have a child also. Congratulations!" Then he turned towards Dae Young and says," I'm Yun Gi, her friend." Hearing that Dae Young's eyes darted Myeong Joo. He thinks," Oh! This is that man! Who has tried to line up with my Myeong Joo. I'll teach him a lesson now." He then grabs Myeong Joo's waist and pulls her closer. She gets surprised and says," what are you doing?" He replies,"I'm your husband. I am taking ownership of my actions." She smiles brightly. Then Yun Gi says,"I'm a bit busy. I have to go to a meeting. See you Myeong Joo."
They entered the cafe but Dae Young become more stoic than ever. Si jin and Mo Yeon both notices that. They were sitting there with their daughter. They asked "what happened?" Myeong Joo told them about Woon Gi. Hearing that Mo Yeon says," Really?" Then she asked more about him and Si Jin gets furious. He says, "wow! You are really interested in him after these years. I can't believe it!" But Mo Yeon and Myeong Joo keeps talking about him and recalling their old days and their rivalry. They laugh about that and both men were sitting there and giving them furious gazes.
 After sometime they left for the bathroom together while handling their children to their husbands. Myeong Joo happily exclaimed that  "I haven’t seen such warm gaze in Dae Young's eyes for a really long time. I am enjoying that very much. I am curious how it'll feel to see him more angry. Let's tease them a little more." Mo Yeon also agreed about teasing them more.
 Then they returned to their spot and keeps talking about how men were when they were studying. Hearing those the two men just shocked. Dae Young is speechless! He didn’t even think that there were more men interested in Myeong Joo. He knows Myeong Joo is really attractive to men. But how many were there? He says, "Oh! There were more?" 
Myeong Joo only laughs and says," You really thought there were only one man interested in me? Huh! You can't even imagine how many men approached me." Dea Young is furious now. He stands and says, "Si jin, Let's go. I think I need a lot of alcohol now. I can't take this anymore." The two men left to drink furiously. And the two ladies laughing and chatting happily for some more time and then they went to their homes. 
At late night Dae Young entered the house in a total drunk state. He then just reaches to the couch and lay on the couch while passing out.  Myeong Joo cones, sighs and carefully placed him on the couch and gives him a blanket. She smiles and softly says, "Fool!"
The next morning gets much more interesting. Seo dae young becomes grumpy and roams around the house without saying anything. Myeong Joo enjoys that very much and thinks "what's the fun if you're always lovey dovey? Sometimes jealousy is required too." She just giggles and roams near him. But he doesn’t give her any attention. They left for work like that.
Myeong Joo called Mo Yeon at work to know about their situation but gets disappointed when she hears them patch up. She knows Shi jin has no patience. But Mo Yeon enjoyed knowing Dae Young's state. Myeong Joo is enjoying the man's jealousy very much. 
In the evening after they both returned from work, Dae Young is playing with the baby. He is still not looking at her or talking with her. He makes the same grumpy face that made him look like a cute puppy. Myeong Joo smiles and thinks,"That's enough teasing. I should make up with him now". She went to play with them too. But he has no intention about making up. He leaves the room and went to cook dinner. She went after him and hugs him from behind. But he carefully gets rid off the hug. She waited for sometime and then again approaches him. But this time he dodged and escaped successfully. She tried one more time but he does the same.
Now, she becomes grumpy and pouts her lips. She stumps away and sits a little far and observes him cooking. He didn’t say a word to her from last night. She can't keep quiet like this. But she loves seeing him doing all chores- cleaning, cutting vegetables, cooking. He looks even more masculine to her. 
She again approaches him and this time gives him a peak on his cheeks and hugs him from one side. He just stays still this time. She doesn’t lose hope. She turns him towards her and embraces him from front now. She rises on her tiptoes and grabs him by his neck to lower his face go kiss him. He stays still after all these. She deliciously kisses him on his lips and let her hands roam freely around his body. 
Now he can't resist himself anymore. He grabs her tightly on her waist and kisses her deeply. After the kiss she pulls away and says, "Fool! You are the only man I've given permission to come in my life. It’s true that many man approached me before but I didn’t give them any chance cause I was only focused at my study. And I only feel about you. I only love you. So you don't have to be jealous. But I like jealous Dae Young too. I just love everything about you. You are a really lucky man to have someone beautiful and amazing like me.(She winks at him). You are my man and I'm your woman, understand?" He then can't keep calm anymore and starts taking off her clothes while kissing her. She smiles and says," But dinner will be burnt." He just turned off the stove and says, "We'll eat outside, later." Then he again kisses her and enters in their bedroom while tangling with each other. Myeong Joo just giggles seeing her stoic  man restless like this. She thinks on her mind, "Ah! I just love everything about this man!"