Surprise, Surprise!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

It's been 10 years of their marriage. They are the more most happy couple in the world even after 10 years. They have been successful, Myeong Joo rise above the military ranks she is in a real good position now and Dae Young is still fit and still the wolf of the military. He still gives intense training to the officers. They shifted to a new big house, so that their daughters can play through the whole house. They both are very happy and lovable children. They are growing up in a household full of love. And on top of that Dae Young adores them the most. Who can tell that the Wolf in the military is the softest father in the world? He adores the girls the most. Myeong Joo is the one who tries to make them keep in line.

Dae Young went on a mission for three months. It is one of the missions when they can't reach for their family. Myeong Joo balances both her work and daughters. Recently she received another promotion, so she has a lot to do both at work and at home. Sometimes she feels tried. But when that kept happening for a few times. When she felt so lousy that she didn't want to get out of her bed, she thought about it. She noticed some unusual things too. In that time one day she felt she had food aversion. She can't eat anything, even if she eats she vomits. She feels really weak. One day she felt really sick and took a day off. Her father came hurriedly hearing about it in Sunshine's phone call. He saw his two grandchildren are taking care of their mother as best as they could. Myeong Joo never becomes sick like that, all her life she maintained herself really well. Apart from that M3 attack she has been healthy all her life. Why is she sick like that? This worries her daughters and her father.

Then there comes Mo Yeon and her children. Sunshine requested her to come to the house. Yoo Si Jin is also on that mission with Dae Young. Mo Yeon at first glance she sees Myeong Joo is asleep. The little girl tells her "Aunty, mommy didn't eat anything at breakfast. She woke up, made us breakfast and when we sat to eat mommy went to the bathroom to vomit and then she lays on bed and after sometime she falls asleep." Mo Yeon smiles at her and checks Myeong Joo's pulse, temperature and necessary check ups. Suddenly she thought about something, she asked the girls,"normally when does mommy feel sick the most?" They both answered at the same time," In the morning." Then Mo Yeon smiles and requested the girls to go play with their grandfather and her children. They both left the room. She locks the door and wakes Myeong Joo up. Myeong Joo opened her eyes struggling. She looks at Mo Yeon and realised what had happened. Sunshine must've called Mo Yeon to check on her. She says, "Hey, it's nothing. I'm just too tired. It's been quite a lot of work these days." 

"Really? I don't think it's only that. When did you last have your period?"asked Mo Yeon. "Period? I think didn't keep track for a while." Then just she realised what Mo Yeon is trying to say. "What? Do you think I'm pregnant? But that can't be possible. Dae Young went on mission last month. It's been a month." Something strock her again."Last month! I haven't even thought about it but maybe I didn't get my period last month. The girls had their exams last month. I've been so busy! That totally slipped out of my mind!" She jumped out of the bed, hurriedly searches her drawers and finally found a pregnancy kit and went to the bathroom. Mo Yeon sits and smiles at her actions. After a few minutes Myeong Joo comes out of the bathroom, the kit in her hand and a shocked expression on her face. Mo Yeon asked, "Are you pregnant?" 

Myeong Joo clenched the pregnancy test kit in her hand and replied, "I warned that man not to attack me anytime! Several times I told him! He never listened! Dae Young, you're dead! Just come home and see how I'll kill you!"

Mo Yeon smiles widely. Their love and banter really keeps others entertained around them. She has been seeing this for a long time. She smiles big cause she knows the anger is temporary! Myeong Joo can't kill Dae Young no matter how many times she swore to do that. But she sure knows this time Dae Young is going to have a really hard time when he comes back. She thinks in her mind,"Only God can save you from Myeong Joo's fury, Mr. Seo. I can only pray for you!"

Myeong Joo gritted her teeth staring at their lovely couple photo above their bed. Dae Young is smiling at Myeong Joo in that picture and looking at her with such deeply in love eyes. But that didn't help Myeong Joo's fury this time.

Ha ha. You're in deep trouble Mr. Seo. Let's see what happens when you come back home.