Embarrassment!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

"You are a bad person. Don’t come near me." Sunshine wakes up in the morning and the first thing she hears is this. She knows her mom is angry at her father. So it’s definitely her mother shouts at her father. Nowadays her mom is sick, so she is even more furious. 

She gets down from her crib and runs to the hall. She sees her mom and dad are standing there and arguing. Her mom seems furious to her dad and standing there like she's going to attack her dad. On the other hand, dad is standing still with his arms raised as if he surrendered. She calls out," Dad!" They both saw her and Myeong Joo tried to calm down herself. Sunshine runs to Dae Young and he takes her in his lap. She's been a daddy's girl from the beginning. Though she looks like a mini Myeong Joo but she is a daddy's girl. To tell the truth, actually Seo dae young needs someone who can protect him from her furious Myeong Joo. Ha ha. 

Dae young rubs his nose on Sunshine's nose, "Did my Sunshine sleep well?" "Yeah," she placed a kiss on his cheek, then she expands her little hands to Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo takes her in her lap, she kisses her cheek, "Please, don’t fight, mom." Myeong Joo smiles at her but when she looks at dae young, again her eyes filled with fury. Sunshine sees that, "Mom, don’t be angry at dad, look he is fine now."

Myeong Joo puts down Sunshine on the floor, "Baby, mommy has a lot of work today. So stay with daddy, mommy will be back at evening. Okay?" Sunshine happily agreed. She understands her mommy and daddy does great work and save lives. But daddy get hurt sometimes and then mommy cries and cries and gets very angry at daddy. Now she is two and a half years old, she understands everything and tries to patch up her parents. When Myeong Joo gives her a light kiss on her cheek, she asks, "Won't you give daddy a goodbye kiss?" 

Hearing that Sae dae Young's smile spreads through his face and even his ears picked. He thinks, "Thank God, I have a precious daughter like Sunshine. She saves me a lot of times. Daddy's girl! I am a very proud dad!"

On the other had, Myeong Joo curled her lips and says Sunshine, "Not today, baby. Bye," and she walked away. Dae Young's smile fades away. This pregnancy is going to be hard on him. Earlier when Myeong Joo was pregnant with Sunshine, the pregnancy hormone, her temper was bad but that time she was with him all the time for the first time and they started living together after so much angst and longing, so she was happy instantly. But this time he messed up with her feelings already. So she won't forgive him easily. Even though he kissed her last night and falls asleep cuddling her all night, but in the morning, Myeong Joo again checked his wound and gets angry again. Every time she sees his wound, her heart wrenched, tears welled up in her eyes, to hide that she becomes furious. But dae young already understands that. He knows Myeong Joo is hurting inside for a fool like him. He just gets even more grateful to have Myeong Joo in his life. He still wonders, how can someone so brave, so beautiful, so feisty loves him this much when he only caused her pain! So he accepts all her punishment happily. 

He takes Sunshine and spends the days well with her doing everything Sunshine wanted him to do. So Sunshine was really happy but tired and falls asleep before Myeong Joo came back home. When she slept, then he thought he should do something to surprise Myeong Joo. So that she can't be angry with him anymore. The thinks and thinks but he's still hurt, so he can't do much like cooking something. So at the end he decided that he'll light candles all over the house and whenever she'll enter the house, he'll hug her tightly and kiss her. His magical hug and his hot, bone melting kisses will definitely make her forgive him. He smiles, prepares everything and waits for her.

After sometime, a car stopped at the front of his house and he runs to the entrance. The entrance was dark and luminous lights from the candle from the hall creates a beautiful light and dark situation. Myeong Joo's footsteps were heard by him, just when she entered the password, opens the door and puts a feet in the house, a strong arm grabbed her and pulls her hard. Her body collided with her husband’s strong, muscular, sculpture like warm body. She's speechless, before she regain her sense and be able to speak, she hears, "Don’t be angry anymore, Myeong Joo. I love you. I love you. I love you." As soon as he finished speaking, he cupped her face and started kissing her passionately. He felt Myeong Joo tried to escape but he didn’t let her. He kept kissing while closing his eyes. But this time Myeong Joo puts her both hands on him and tried to push him away with force. He gets surprised this time thinking, why is she doing this? Is she that much angry even now?

He then opened his eyes and get such a shock that felt like a bullet hit him again! Myeong Joo's dad, the commander, his boss, his father-in-law, the yellow tiger was standing there with his eyes bowling out! Seeing this, dae Young's grab on Myeong Joo automatically gets loose and his ears gets red like tomato! He is so embarrassed and frightened! He was kissing the commander's daughter, of course his wife, such a passionate way in front of her father! The relation between them is like a father-son now but still he get frightened as if he is a teenager whose father caught him while kissing his girlfriend! 

The commander was speechless! He didn’t expect Sae dae young with this much energy. He came to see him, to know his condition and to observe how he is doing! But he sees he is energetic and powerful as normal times. So he is stunned! His eyes only darts him! Myeong Joo is standing beside dae young and observed the two men's expression. Three of them were very much shocked! Standing there like that for a minute, seeing dae young lowering his eyes and heads, her father darted eyes to dae young, she suddenly starts laughing loudly. This is so hilarious! Even though she was feeling shy cause dae young did such an intimate act in front of her father, but still she couldn’t help laughing! Her laughter made the situation a bit light! She keeps laughing and brings her father inside the home, but there were candles and flowers everywhere that clearly speaks what it is for! Commander clearly understands the vibe and decided to leave soon. He looks at dae young, "I can see you are very well. So I'll see you when you’ll be back to your duty." Then he started to leave and Myeong Joo holds his hand even though she was really amazed and happy seeing all these, "Don't go, dad! Please stay for a bit." Dae young who still didn’t say anything and his eyes were fixed on the floor in shame, finally says, "Please, stay, father." He stopped at the door, looks at the lovely couple, places a hand on Myeong Joo's head, "I'll come another time," then he leaves the home.

As soon as he leaves, Dae young knows if he misses the chance to make Myeong Joo happy right now, he has to see her in pain again. So he grabs her waist and pulls her to him, whispers in her ears, "How can you laugh when I'm in such danger? I'll punish you for that!" Myeong Joo smirks at him, she couldn’t hide her enjoyment, mischievousness sparks through her eyes, Dae Young didn’t stop himself anymore. He started a long, slow, devouring kiss. That finally made Myeong Joo forgive him completely. She hugs him tight and a long beautiful night was ahead of them to enjoy night long love fights!

In his way back to the headquarter, the commander smiles alone thinking "My daughter has chosen the perfect partner for her. Who else could have matched her level of fury and who could have loved Myeong Joo with this much passion? I was wrong. Seo dae young definitely makes my daughter the happiest. The happiness on her face after getting caught like that was priceless! And dae Young's embarrassed face made my day!" Thus, he went back to his work with a heart filled with happiness.