Love is in the air! (2)

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

In the evening, Myeong Joo is studying and Dae Young is playing with Sunshine. Sunshine recently learned to call daddy. So he is playing with her, she giggles and says daddy! daddy! He adores her and sometimes he is looking at Myeong Joo lovingly. 
She looks amazing whatever she does. How beautiful she looks when she is studying with such focus. The light reflects on her face makes her even more beautiful. He wants to adore her but doesn’t want to disturb her studying. So he just looks at her with deep gaze. 
After sometime, she realised that he is looking at her like that. She blushes in that instant. She thinks what happened to him today? She tries to concentrate on her study but failed. Her heart beats faster and she says," What’s with you today? You seem doing very unfamiliar things." He gets up and comes to her. Bending down, he gives her a light kiss on her cheek, gives her a light back hug, whispers in her ear- I'm feeling lucky to just look at you. I'm feeling blessed to be with you. Right now I want to kiss you but I'm holding myself cause I don’t want to disturb you." His confession made her blush even more. She shyly says" you don't have to hold yourself." She turned to him and kissed him softly on his lips. Soon he starts kissing her. And their Sunshine is gigging just look at her parents, even though she doesn’t understand anything, she still feels the love her parents have for each other. They looked at her and Myeong Joo takes her on her lap and Dae Young hugged both of them. This feels like home, warm, peaceful, full of love.