Angst!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

It’s been 3 days Dae Young even dared to face Myeong Joo. He is in his military quarter with all of Alpha team's member. Everyone was kicked out from their houses but in two days all of them managed to convince their wives and went back. Only Dae Young is left. They all are giving him suggestions that will help him to get back to his home. But he sees no hope. In these 3 days he called her countless times but she didn’t answer. They did see each other while working at the same place but Myeong Joo ignored him like he didn’t even exists! Dae young always loved how feisty Myeong Joo is! But he never thought she'll be like this. He was sitting sadly and missing his family very much. 

He gets a call from the commander. He went to him and surprisingly the commander didn’t scold him. Because he knows Dae Young only love his daughter. He understands that Myeong Joo is just stressed and she needs a break too. It's hard to manage everything with a little baby and she's just being Myeong Joo. He thought he won't interfere in this. But it’s more tough for Myeong Joo to handle the baby alone. Also he is seeing Dae Young's sad face for 3 days and he doesn’t want him to be sad anymore. So he invites Dae young in his home to have dinner. He says he had managed to keep the night free from his very busy schedule just to help Dae young. But Dae Young says that won't work because last time it lasted for 157 days. But the commander gives him hope and says he won't tell her daughter about him coming. So be there at dinner and to help him make it.

At night Myeong Joo reached his father's house quite early to help him making dinner. But sees dae young is already there helping her father making dinner. The commander comes to her and takes his grandchild in his lap and takes Myeong Joo in the living room. Myeong Joo says, "Dad, is this your plan? If it is, it won't work. I won't forgive him this easily. The commander tries to calm her down and says her to rest in the bedroom. She needs some rest. And he just invited him to have a meal together and he was missing his daughter, so he can see her now. You told him to not to come to your house, right? Myeong Joo sighs and went into the bedroom to take some rest. She haven’t slept properly for 3 days. She was very angry to sleep at the first night and the 2nd and 3rd night went just being sad. She knows she told him not to show up but that fool took that really seriously. He didn’t even came at home. That makes her more angry. The other wives have forgiven their husbands, she knows. But they did that because they all went to their wives and pled for forgiveness. But her fool husband, like always, didn’t have the courage to come to her. She is more pissed off for that reason only. Whatever she went to get some sleep. The commander comes to the kitchen and dae young takes his daughter in his lap. The baby is really happy seeing her father. Then the 3 enjoyed some time cooking and giggling. It’s really good for them all. The baby made the two stoic men laugh. After 2 hours, the food is ready and they decided to wake up Myeong Joo. But dae young didn’t want to ruin her mood showing his face. So he sends the commander to wake her up. But when the commander saw his daughter sleeping so peacefully, he didn’t wake her up. Then they fed the baby the food specially made for her and let her sleep to. Then two men started dinking. They plan to drink till Myeong Joo wakes up. After 2 hours Myeong Joo gets up. She really needed this 4 hours of sleep to get well. She found the two men drinking. Dae young goes to heat up the foods and 3 of them have dinner. This time dae young remains quiet and the commander and Myeong Joo chats happily over everything. She just glares at him a few times. He remains silent but makes sure that she eats well, the commander too eats well. After dinner, it’s late. Commander says Myeong Joo to stay there but she didn’t agree and when she is about to go. Commander requests her to let Dae young in her house. He says I'm not interfering but you need help to look after the baby. At least let him stay in his house. Myeong Joo sighs and tells Dae young that he have to sleep on the sofa in the living room. And he wouldn’t dare to come near her - that's the condition. If he agrees then he can come. He immediately agrees and the commander gives him sign that that's a progress. Then they take their leave and went to their home.
 Myeong Joo opens the door and they made the baby sleep in her room. Myeong Joo is observing dae young. He quietly went to the bathroom and get changed. Then he took a blanket and lays on the sofa. He is happy to be at home. He didn’t think of making any progress tonight. Myeong Joo enters the bedroom and shuts the door. 
The next day they were quiet but doing the chores together. Then they took the baby in her day care and went for work. All the soldiers were gossiping about them. But dae young didn’t say anything. After work they went home separately. He picks up the baby and reached home early. He has done everything by the time Myeong Joo reached home. It was quite late. Dae young lets the baby sleep and then they have dinner quietly. But he feels her gaze become softer. He knows she is melting. He knows how much she loves him. She can't be mad at him for a really long time. But he decides not to make any move tonight. He then sleeps on the couch. 
Myeong Joo sleeps in the bedroom. But tonight, she can't sleep. As the night grows she becomes more angry. Tonight she didn’t even closed the door. And look at that fool! Sleeping on the couch peacefully and didn’t even tried to come to her. After 1 hour she understands she can't sleep like this. So she went to the sofa but very carefully. She doesn’t want him to wake up. She places her hand softly on his sleeping face and says softly, you fool! Why are you so dumb? I've forgiven you. I gave you a harsh punishment cause you didn’t even come to this house just because I forbid you? This is your house too. You won't come near me just because I may be angry? You are the most dumb person in the world. Who said you to be this much honest? Fool! She then placed a soft kiss on his forehead. 
But when she just turned to leave a strong mascular hand grabs her hand and pulls strongly. She fell on top of him being really surprised. When did he woke up? She is embarrassed. Dae young is now sitting in the sofa and Myeong Joo is sitting on his lap. He wraps his hands around her belly and holds her tightly. He places his chin on her shoulder and talks, I was awake this whole time. I really wanted to go to you but I thought that you may still be angry with me. But I know now you’re not at all angry. Then his hands started moving so easily and smoothly along her body. With that he says, I missed you. She replies, I missed you too. Now he places a lot of nippy kisses along her neck, his hands rubbing the rough palms on her delicate skin. That makes her twist and face forward him. He places his lips on her soft lips. It feels even more passionate and hot. She matches the intensity level and pulls him on her to lay on the couch.

It was a passionate and hot night for both of them. These five days felt really long to them. They missed each other so much that the longing for five days pours out with love, passion and intensity.

The next morning they found themselves in each others arms holding tightly and smiling at each other under one blanket.