Love is in the air!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

fresh flower 
It’s an ordinary day. Dae young and Myeong Joo started their day as a normal day. It’s Myeong Joo's holiday but Dae Young has to go to train new recruits. So he showered first and takes care of the baby. He spend some time with her when Myeong Joo was doing household chores. They both do that but it's Myeong Joo's leave today, so she did that. Then they had breakfast together and Myeong Joo went to take shower. She has plans with Mo Yeon and other girls, so Dae Young dropped the baby in a daycare center near their home and returned to get ready to go to the Barack. He entered the home, put his uniform on and asked for her if her shower has finished. She had finished taking shower and came out from the bathroom to goodbye him. but when she entered the room just wrapping a towel on her body and another towel on her hand wiping the wet hair. Dae Young normally looked at her but his eyes stuck on her. He is mesmerised by her beauty once again. She washed her beautiful silky hair, she used a body shower that smells like vanilla, she doesn’t have any makeup on her beautiful face but that doesn’t effect her beauty at all, her rosebud lips, her big eyes, her sharp nose, her exposed white round shoulder, her legs under the knee length white towel, her white flawless bright skin, her obliviousness, the sunlight around her makes him speechless and mesmerised again. He stood there looking at her with eyes full of admiration. 
Myeong Joo suddenly looks at him and seems surprised. "Yeah, why are you staying like this? Won’t you get late?" 
He slowly approached towards her, held her hands, take the towel from her hand and throws that, intertwined his fingers with hers, gets close to her body and just looked at her eyes. "You're so so beautiful, Myeong Joo. How come I get this beautiful lady as my women?" Myeong Joo suddenly gets shy. "Come on, What are you talking about? What's gotten into you? Go. You’ll be late." 
She tries to take her hands from his grip. He let go those hands and touches her face with both hands and of course he didn’t break the eye contact. "Are you shy? Don’t you know you're looking like a fresh white rose? Why are you getting shy? You always say you know you are beautiful and you always see admiration in my eyes for you, why are you shy?" 
She gets even more shy and tries to hide her face on his hands, "Who says I'm shy? I'm not shy." He smiles and softly puts her face upwards. She is blushing hard, her cheeks turned red, that made her even more beautiful! "I love you, Myeong Joo, very much. I want to cherish you all my life, let me cherish you." 
He slowly approached her lips and kisses softly on her lower lip snd then her upper lip. Again and again he softly tenderly kissed her. She can't hide her happiness anymore she hugs him and participated softly on the kiss. A long time passed, their lips come apart.
 Myeong Joo says, "Now go. You hate being late." He doesn’t have any intention to let her go. He buried his face on her exposed sholder, kisses there and caress her with his hands. She smiles and pushes him. "What's gotten into you? The hell instructor will be late today, really?" He sighs, "How about not being late at all?" He pulls out his phone and called Si jin. "Salute, I can't come today. Please take care of my work today." Si jin gets surprised, "What happened? Anything happened in home? Are you okay?" "Yes, I am fine. I just can't come now." Si jin asks," Then why? Are Myeong Joo, Sunshine fine?" Seo dae young gets restless now, "Yes, everyone is fine. I just can't come today. Try to understand. I'm hanging up. Salute!" He cuts the call and looks at Myeong Joo, who is standing there speechless hearing his words. But there's more left. He then calls Mo Yeon, "Hello, dr. Kang. I'm calling you to let you know that Myeong Joo won’t be able to meet you today. Please let others know. And no, she is not sick, she is fine. She just can't come today. Bye." Without letting her to say anything he hung up. 
He comes towards Myeong Joo, "I want to cherish my beautiful, angel wife now. So she won't be able to go out today and me too." She smiles and mesmerised by his totally unfamiliar, new actions. She hugs him softly and kisses him. He started cherishing her with his lips.
That day he fills her up with soft kisses everywhere on her body, he tenderly held her, caresse her, there are a lot of tenderness, care in their movements. Of couse there is passion, but above all, there is love, care, admiration for Myeong Joo.