Seo Dae Young You're dead!(2)

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

I always love angry, fierce Myeong Joo.😄😄 This story is going to be really interesting one. Happy reading.-Author. 

When Dae Young didn’t let her go and kept kissing her, slowly she also got immersed in that kiss. He realised that and slow deliciously continued with that kiss. Soon they both felt breathless. They pulled apart to take breathe and he looks at her with eyes full of passion. But Myeong Joo's eyes still filled with anger! She glared at him," Did you disobeyed your superior officers order? Didn’t you heard that I said let me go?" He looks at her with puppy eyes. "Please, forgive me, Myeong Joo." But she had some other plans in her mind. "No, you will be punished. I will give you a harsh punishment for your act. Now lets go to the base." 

But this time he takes part. He blocks her way. She threatened him, "Don’t come near me." He started there with a mischievous smile, "we can't go to the base now. Cause we're both drunk. I didn’t plan on drinking today. But the fear of you and the nervousness was killing me. So I also drank 2 bottles of soju. And you drank more than 1 bottle. So it's not possible to go back to the base tonight." She gets frustrated," So what to do?" He smirks "There is a motel in the town. We should go there." But his words backfired in such a way that he never even imagined! 

She shouts, "So you went to the motel also when you were here? With whom you went there? Tell me right now. Oh! No no, I asked the wrong question. With how many girls you went there?" 

Her furious gaze felt like tried to burn Dae Young in that spot! He realised what he had done! He immediately gets on his knees," Trust me, Myeong Joo, I didn’t go there, not with any person. How could you even thought about that? Don’t you know how am I?" She blows her hair with angrily, "How can I believe you when you were flirting shamelessly?" 

He cursed Si Jin for making him fall in this situation. He did that to win against Si jin. Who knew that it will backfire someday like this? He used his last resort, "You can ask anyone to know the truth."

Myeong Joo already knows the truth. Seo Dae Young is only immersed in love with her. Still she didn’t want to let the opportunity go to make him fear like death! Sometimes fire is really needed to keep her entertained. All those thoughts passed in her head. She looks at him, "Ok. Let's do that." 

He is shocked! "You really don’t believe me?" She replies, "Well, I'll think about that, later. Let's go to the motel and keep 3 feet distance from me." 
He started walking keeping that in mind. The motel is nearby. They reached there and Myeong Joo speaks with the manager. The manager recognised them and welcomed them. Myeong Joo asked him if he ever sae this man here. He replied no. He recognised him when they were helping the people, he saw him there. Myeong Joo looked at Dae Young. He seems like being relieved. Then she asks for 2 rooms. 
The manager got surprised and asked aren’t you two together?looking at their engagement rings. Dae Young huridly comes to Myeong Joo, whispers, it’s a small town, if we stay here separately, Valentine will know that and the whole army will know that too. Do you want to start another gossip?"
She sighs! Then asked for a double bed room. They reached the room and Myeong Joo warns him to stay away from her," Don’t even think about sleeping on the same bed today. Got it?"
But now Dae Young seems like bring back his spirit! He looks at her mischievously. "Then where would we sleep? On the floor? Wouldn’t be that a bit uncomfortable?" 
She glares at him, "Try doing that, see what happens."Dae Young didn’t even let her finish her words. He comes to her the twinkling of an eye. He hugs her, embraces her tightly, "Do you even know how y you look when you're angry like this? Do you know how much I am attracted to you and only you? Only you attract me like a magnet. So much that I can't stay away." She hits him with her hand but her face turned red. She doesn’t answer. He kept saying, when I was here I missed you everyday like crazy. I wanted to run to you, to wrap you in these arms, to feel your softness, to get your sweet smell, to look into your big expressive eyes, to covet your rosebud lips, to make love to you, to cherish you. I couldn't do that then. I'm sorry for that. But now I can do everything but you are pushing me away. You tell me who should be punished?"

She again tries to hit him but this time he grabs her hand after one hit and placed a gentle kiss on her hand. He knows she likes skin on skin much better. So he kept kissing and going upwards on her hand. She wasn't protesting anymore. When he reached her simple white T-shirts short sleeve and stopped there, his warm breathes were making that spot hot. She shrivers, she feels butterflies are making a storm in her stomach. She can't hold back herself anymore. She bites her lower lip and started running her hand on his firm mussels, those always feels like so strong, so dependable, so y. She can't control her hands and let them do their things. Even he got butterflies in his stomach. Then Dae Young whispered while gently nibbling Myeong Joo's ear, "Brace yourself for a wild night, Myeong Joo." She looks in his eyes, "I'll keep my expectations really high." Then there was no scope of speaking. Their lips tried to covets each other passionately. 

 

And of course he matched her really high expectations really well. Because the next morning, she was looking endlessly tired but satisfaction was written all over her face. And Dae Young also looked tired yet happy with his expression. They slept like that for a long time.