Warmth!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

It's been ten months their daughter has born. Myeong Joo has fully started her work. She and Dae Young takes care of their daughter and when they are both on work they take help from other people. But still Myeong Joo haven’t started been dispatched far away because of the baby. But when she gets to know there is a sudden emergency situation have been created  by a plane hijacking and a lot of people have been injured when the plane crashed in a remote area. And many doctors are needed in that remote area. So she insisted to go there. Her father was compelled to sent her there. Dae young was on another operation so she went without knowing him. When she reached there with her team she did her best to save the passengers. The whole operation took more time than she thought. It took 3 days to completely cure the wounded people, some needed emergency operation and she and her team tried their best to save as much as life possible. They have been successful. Then it’s time for them to return. Myeong Joo returned with a very tired body but with a happy soul for all her successful operations. When she reached in front of her father to report about the whole operation, her father was very proud of her work. And then he orders to take rest to all the members. Myeong Joo entered her office to call the nanny to know about their daughter. She relaxed knowing that she is alright and sleeping right now. When she is about to open the door of her office a solid figure just stormed in and embraced her really tight. She knows it’s Dae Young. She knows his body, his smell everything. So she then wrapped her hands on his back. But she gets surprised when Dae Young cupped her face with both of his hands and kissed her with so much strength. But as always she gives in that warm passionate kiss. When it seemed like the kiss won't stop easily they only broke apart to take breathe. But he again jumped on her lips with his lips and kissed her open mouthed. She fully enjoyed that. After a long time they broke apart from the kiss and he started checking on her body if there is any injury. He lets out his worry though a sigh. Myeong Joo asked what had happened that you became like this? Attacking me in my office? You don’t do that usually. He said I was worried about you knowing your operation. As soon as I knew you came, I just couldn’t stay back. Then he again hugs that small body where his home is, where his world is. She smiles and hugs him back. They stayed like that for a long time feeling each others warmth!