Pregnant!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

When their wedding was getting closer, Dae Young and Myeong Joo were busy doing all the preparations. It’s been a month they came back from her birthday trip. Myeong Joo from then never been grumpy with Dea Young even for a second. She's happy that she can see him whenever she wants and even Dae Young being such rule abided soldier, came to see when he gets a chance. Myeong Joo was glad at his this much change. Earlier she was the one who took initiatives to get closer. But now Dae Young was the one who finds each and every opportunity to meet her, get close to her. One day he even came to her at her working hours when she was checking all the supplies. Luckily no one was there and that made Dae Young make a move on her. Myeong Joo was obviously enjoying every moment of that and all her complaints were vanished in the air permanently. Dae Young definitely made her long wait worthy. Myeong Joo was busy in complying her work before her marriage and suddenly all of the memories came in her mind and she smiled alone. 
The next day they went for shopping and she brought Dae Young some fashionable cloths. Obviously he wasn’t letting her buy such expensive cloths for him. But Myeong Joo knew how to get him in track. She threatened him that she won't let him see her till the wedding which is still 15 days away. Dae Young couldn’t bear the thought not seeing her for such long time. He agreed and Myeong Joo happily shopped for him a lot and then he insisted her buying some cloths. But suddenly she says she isn’t feeling so well. It’s been a couple of hours shopping. So she was tired. Dae Young then drove her home and made some food for her. She ate that and leaving her to rest Dae Young came back to his home. 
On his way home he was just counting how many days were left for their wedding. He couldn’t wait to spend his all free time with her in same house. He wants to live with her under one roof. He just mesmerised with that thought. How awesome that would be! Her every act makes him remind how lucky he is to have her. Her getting angry at him, melting like butter when he kisses her, every moment she make him to look at her eagerly. Sometimes she found that annoying that he is looking at her but not saying a word. But he couldn’t do anything besides being mesmerised by her act.
The next day when he was busy scolding his trainees for being so weak, he suddenly saw a small crowd in front of Myeong Joo's office. He couldn’t stay back. He immediately dismissed and ran towards her office. Storming in he saw a soldier was giving Myeong Joo water spatters in her unconcious face. He hurriedly took Myeong Joo's head in his hand and started spattering water in her face. He was worried like hell! He shouted what happened to Myeong Joo? The soldier said he came to Myeong Joo to get a check up on his leg injury. She was fine then. But after checking that when she stood up she suddenly got unconscious and laid on the floor and he called for help. That's it. Dae Young then asked for getting another doctor from the army clinic. But before that Myeong Joo started to move and her eyes opened. Dae Young was relieved finally and just hug tightly her small body in his big arms and kissed on her head. Myeong Joo said suddenly she felt weak. Maybe all because of her hectic day and preparations for the wedding. But she's okay now. Then he helped her to stood up and she assured the crowd that she's fine now and everybody should go back to their work.
When they left, Dae Young asked her if she's really fine and she should take proper meals. He'll make sure of that. When he was convinced that she's okay than he left the room.
When the whole base knew about this they all started talking and thinking what could happen. They all agreed Lieutenant Yoon Myeong Joo was looking paler than usual and she didn’t eat well in their mess hall. Then one soldier suddenly said Is she pregnant? The whole army whistled and cheered that thought. Now the rumor spread like fire and everybody was talking about that. They all knew about their tragic love story and they all wanted both of them come together and live happily. All the soldiers were happy for them.
The next day Dea Young and Myeong Joo was eating their breakfast at the base. Dae Young insisted her eating with him so that he could ensure that she was eating well. Myeong Joo wasn’t feeling like eating. But she didn’t tell him  that. Suddenly she felt like vomiting and ran to the bathroom. Dae Young was worried and ran after her. After Myeong Joo came out, he grabbed her hand and said let's go to the clinic. I want you to get a full body check up! If you're weak like this than the wedding can wait. I need you to get well first. Hearing that the soldiers were laughing among them. Suddenly someone said or just maybe lieutenant Yoon is pregnant! All the soldiers cheered and suddenly the thought came in Dea Young and Myeong Joo's mind for the first time. Myeong Joo's eyes widened and suddenly she realised they were right. She would have realised that a lot earlier but she was really busy with her wedding preparation that the thought didn’t came to her mind. Now she's sure that she is pregnant! Dea Young was looking at her with questions filled eyes. Myeong Joo then nodes and shyly says they are right! Just hearing that all the soldiers cheered so loudly that felt like the roof can burst. And Dae Young just grabbed her in a strong tight hug. That hug was full of gratitude and love. Myeong Joo hugged him back and closed her eyes and fall in the warmth of the hug. All the soldiers were clapping for them.

​​​​