Love So Strong!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Myeong joo is planning something mischievous. That can't be very pleasant for Dae Young. But she needs to do that. She really needs to do that.

One day Dae Young was called in her office. When he went there thinking what can be the reason for meeting now? He met her at launch, they sat together and enjoyed their launch in the military canteen. She said she'll be busy meeting some officers from different part of the country. Thinking all that he enters her office and become shocked! 

Myeong Joo, his lovely wife Myeong Joo is flirting with a handsome man. At least it seems flirting to him! His eyes get bigger wondering what she is actually doing? Then she saw him and I waves a hand towards him to go there. And the other man was smiling big. He went near her and saluted her. She replied to the salute, "Come Seo dae young, let me introduce you to my friend, he is Jung yi hyun, a Major. We became friends when we were at the medical college. He usually stays abroad, that's why you haven't seen him." Dae young salutes at him, he stood up and replied the salute. Then he stretched out his hand for a handshake, dae young took that hand and give him a firm handshake. Jung yi hyun felt a little bit surprised at that farm handshake, but when he looked at his eyes he saw jealousy burning in those eyes.

He smiled. Then she understood why Myeong Joo requested him to do something specific. He smirked. "Hello, Mr SEO dae young, I have heard about your a lot in this short time. Just when I asked Myeong Joo about her love life, she can't stop talking about you. All I heard how great you are! But I must say since I have known her I can tell you are the lucky man. Cause in her medical college days she wouldn't let any man near her. She got a lot of admirers because of her breathtaking beauty but her stern look chased them away. I wonder how could you get her at the first place?" 

Seo dae Young's eyes softened at his words."yeah I am indeed a lucky man!" He stands next Myeong Joo, places an arm around her shoulder, slightly tugging her towards him. "She is the most amazing lady I have seen in my entire life. Sometimes I do under how did I managed to get her! Her personality, her bravery, the way she loves, her persistence for love makes her the most amazing women in this world. If it was not her, I couldn't have get her. I am still feel so lucky to have her as my women, as my wife."

Jung yi hyun smiles hearing him. He looks at Myeong Joo, smiles at her too and nods a little. "I am really jealous of you. In my college days I wanted to get close to her but she didn't let me. You are a really fortunate man I envy you, man. I still would like to have a chance to get her."

Myeong Joo smiles widely," you are still such a flirt! You haven't changed a bit."

Jung yi hyun smirked, "Just like your beauty haven't changed in all these years. Yeah how could you manage to still look like the young ,the same Myeong Joo?"

She placed hand on her waist, "What do you mean? Are you trying to say I'm not young?"

"I am afraid! who could have said that? who would dare to say that! But actually how are you still so beautiful? Even after having two child? What's the secret?"

Myeong Joo smiles brightly,"Thanks. I think it's this man's charm and love that haven't let my beauty fade even a tiniest bit!"

Jung yi hyun grabs his heart like it hurts! "Iss, is this the stern Myeong Joo I've known? I don't think so. She's head over hills for this man! Seo dae young you are such a man!" While saying this his phone rang, he took out his phone, "Salute" then walked to the corner of the room. He comes back after a minute, "Myeong Joo, I am sorry but I have to go now. It's an important work call. I'll see you guys later." Then he runs out from the door leaving both of them. 

Myeong Joo only managed to say, "Okey bye. See you later." 

After he left, Seo dae young grabs Myeong Joo by her arm and pulled her closer to him. His grips are always so powerful that Myeong Joo directly landed on his chest. She looked surprised! "What? What are you doing Seo dae young?"

"I want to know what you are trying to do with me? It seems like you didn't bring me here to just introduce to him but to do something else. am I wrong?"

"Yeah! What's gotten into you? What else could there be?"

He replied," I don't know but maybe making me jealous?"

She laughed,"That's absurd! Why would I do that? I don't need to make you jealous. But you should know that I have a lot of admirers, just not in the army, even outside. And as you have bring the topic, you should know that if you ever they are leave me alone again I won't be single. Just a fact!"

Jealousy sparkled in his eyes. It is so vivid that Myeong Joo you could not hide her satisfactory smile. She grinned. Dae young," Is that so? Even hearing that makes me angry. His voice dangerously drpped a pitch, "very much angry." Then he suddenly thought, "But why do you even think that I will ever leave you?"

Her playfulness suddenly dropped. Her voice seemed sad,"what if one day you go to one of your secret missions and never come back? I still am very afraid of that thought. Once you were gone. You cannot possibly think how I lived at the time. It was so tormented. And I still can't even think about living without you. But you keep scaring me. Don't get me wrong. I am so happy that you love the work you do. You love our country and you do make a difference to make the country better. But this fear! It doesn't go away! When you come back from your missions being injured like that, I can't handle the fear anymore!"

Listening her words, his eyes filled with pain and seeing Myeong Joo's tear welled up made his eyes wet with tears too. He searched for words that could make her lovely woman sooth. But couldn't find any. It's true this amazing lady has to suffer all her life because of him. Because of loving him so much. What else he could do, instead of giving her all the love that he could give her? But is that enough? he asked himself.
This lady is still hurting! It breaks his heart every time seeing her cry. 

He just hugged her tightly. Trying his best to made her feel what his heart holds for her. After starying like that for a while, he wishpered in her ear, "I'll always come back to you. No matter how difficult the mission is, I always know I have to come back to you. I will come back to you, Myeong Joo. Please don't be afraid. I have to live for you. I can't do much else for you."

In between her crying, she managed to say that, "I don't you doing anything else. Just live for me. That is enough for me." He wiped her tears with his hands and lifts her face with both hands and places a soft kiss on her forehead. That kiss made Myeong Joo's eyes closed softly enjoying the kiss, the love he was pouring on her.

After the soothing kiss, still closing her eyes, she hugs his firm arms, enjoying his presence.Then SEO dae young said something made her eyes wide open. He whispers,"I appreciate that you wanted to make me feel jealous and I was jealous. But I know you won't date anyone except me. I was not with you for a whole year, you thought I'm dead. Still you haven't even looked at another man for once."

She diverted her eyes,"What nonsense are you talking about? I don't remember anything!"

"Oh! Do I have to believe you don't remember? Is it really so? Then what about this? I know you still peck a look on me when I'm training a lot of handsome young men, but your eyes only follow me and you enjoy the visual." 

She again tried hard not to look into his deep eyes that is sparkling with mischievousness but she failed. 

Then he started saying, "oh! You still don't remember? Then what about......" He couldn't finish his words cause....

Myeong Joo couldn't risk hearing him saying another embarrassing story, she lifts herself on tiptoes and kissed him passionately. She couldn't think about shutting him up in a better way than kissing. In her mind she thinks, "What's the better to shut him up? But why can't I win over this man? Damn! He always wins!"

Seo dae young just enjoys the passionate kiss thinking in his head,"I'm the luckiest man in the world by holding you in my arms. Your love makes me complete. I love you so so much."