Second baby!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

After being in labour pain for more than 3 hours, Myeong Joo gave birth of a healthy baby girl. Dae Young was with her all the time, holding her hand, wiping her tears and caressing her head. It was really hard for him to see Myeong Joo in pain like this. Even though it's their second baby, still his heart was aching so much seeing her enduring all the labour pain alone. Tears fell from his eyes too.

 After the baby was born, Myeong Joo took some rest and he was always there for her. Then when she finally got back her sane mind, dae young thanked her endlessly."Thank you Myeong Joo for giving birth of a really healthy child, my child, our child. And thank you for being my wife. Thank you for being my family. Thank you for coming back to me." She smiles at him, places a hand on his cheek, "I'm glad our baby is healthy. And thank you for being the best husband in the world." Suddenly she notices something, "Are you still crying? I'm fine now. Don't cry." She wiped the tears from his eyes. But still he was crying. She tried to get up but he hurriedly restrains her from doing that, "Myeong Joo, keep laying down. It's hard to see you in pain. And I can't do anything to take away the pain, it breaks me everytime. And I thought I'd lost you. When you were infected with M3 virus, I feared the same. I know giving birth to a baby is different from being infected with M3 virus, but still I fear what if I lost you? I get it why you're so mad at me every time I got hurt badly during my operations. I promised you, I will get back to you. But standing at your place, I can feel how you felt everytime I went to a operation. I'm really sorry for that and I'm really proud to have you as my wife, who is a really capable soldier and who is braver than anyone, braver than me. I don't know what I've done to deserve you, to deserve your love! Thank you for coming to this stupid man. I love you." Her face shines brightly hearing his quiet man's heartfelt confession. She smiles beautifully, "I'm here with you. Even I won't leave you no matter what. So don't cry anymore. Come here." He lowered his head and she wiped his tears with both hands, caressing his face and gently buried his head on her shoulder, patted slowly at his back. After staying like that he became normal and then they heard a knock at the door. Myeong Joo said, "Come in." Mo Yeon entered the room and looks at Dae Young's red eyes. She smiles, looks at Myeong Joo," I thought you are the one who needs care but I can see a different situation going on here. Surgent Seo needs more care than you and that too from you. So keep caring him. I'll be back later." She smiles at Dae Young and left the room. Myeong Joo smiles at him,"Do you need more care, Seo Dae Young?" He smiles finally, "Yeah! I wiil need much more care but after you get well and come with me in our house." 

At this time, the newborn baby started to cry, Dae Young goes to the child, carefully took her in his hands and gives her to Myeong Joo to feed her. She carefully takes the baby and started feeding her. The newborn baby looks like she is another baby version of Myeong Joo. They both looks at her lovingly and Seo Dae Young says, "She's so beautiful, just like her mother. I feel she will also look like you." But Myeong Joo says," I feel like she'll also be a daddy's girl." He smiles more hearing that, "You don't have to worry about that. Her daddy is and will always be her mother's man. Her mother comes first in every competition. So it shouldn't bother you." She laughed at his words. Cause she knew she'll be the first priority in Dae Young's life. She looks at him and sees his eyes are filled with love and care for her. She can feel the intemacy even nothing is touching. She always falls in love with this man for his actions and words. He doesn't always say lovely words. But his actions speaks louder than words. She loves that very much. And when he does say something like these lovely words, she always always falls in love with him all over again. 

This is how their love is! It's always so strong, so pure, so heartfelt!