Something very very special!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Dae Young and Myeong Joo's fifth wedding anniversary is in next week. They both are very excited about that. They wanted to go on a vacation to celebrate that special occasion and they both wanted to have some more time of their own. So they didn't want to bring their children with them this time. Dae Young planned the trip. Whenever Myeong Joo asked something about the trip, he said it was a surprise. 

Finally, it's one day before their anniversary, they got on the plane and landed somewhere -it's a seashore city just as beautiful as Uruk. He booked a big villa for them. It was filled with air and bright light and it was fully decorated as per Myeong Joo's taste. She was very excited to see that beautifully decorated villa with her favourite things. She entered the villa, it was very very soothing bright, classy and luxurious. She was really happy to be there. But after looking around for some time, she came to the young, "it's beautiful but definitely very expensive! Why did you spend so much without telling me? We should share the expense as well."

He smiles in response. "It's not enough I feel. It's difficult to find a place that is worthy of you. You are a princess. You need to stay in a place like this. You are the queen of my life. I can only do this much for you, who loved me despite my situation. Do you remember the second day we met and went to my ex's wedding? That day changed my entire life. I've fallen for you that day. Your strategy, your beauty in that white dress and open hair and your spirit attracted me like a magnet. You are the woman who came into my life and changed my life in the best way. You, who didn't even see my status even when you are the highest ranked officer's daughter and your rank is as good as your father but you didn't even think about that. You didn't think about the money, you didn't think about the social status, you just loved me. You made everything so much better in my life! You gave me two beautiful children, you gave me a lovely family, and you gave me all the love your heart could hold. You didn't even lose hope even when I tried to cut all contacts with you. In return, I can just love you with all I have. I want to do too much more for you so please don't tell me that."

Myeong Joo's eyes have softened hearing his honest words. She smiled softly yet brightly and came to him. Then plastered her lips on his lips. Soon the kiss gets deep and passionate. They enjoyed themselves for a while like that, hugging each other tightly and feeling each other's warmth. Then they went to the beach. Enjoyed their time together. Went for a luxurious dinner and finally returned to the villa. To Myeong Joo's surprise, the villa was lightened up with candles everywhere. The soft light of the candles created a magical world for them. The soft light reflected on her bright skin, making her soft skin Illuminating as a goddess! She was again roaming around the house,  watching all of the candles and different kinds of flowers with happiness written all over her face!

In the meantime, Dae Young was just looking at Myeong Joo mesmerised. He was smiling broadly. Even though is not a smiley person but the affection for Myeong Joo and seeing her fully happy makes a big smile on his face without even realising it. Myeong Joo looks at all those and in between, she looks at him and smiles like an angel. That smile brings the attention of his eyes to her lips. She was quick to notice that. She smiles in love with him, came to him and placed her hand on his neck, pulling him closer and placing her lips on his lips. He smiled through the kiss, then immediately deepen the kiss by placing his hands on her waist and hugging her tight. After a while, they pulled away to take a breath. But she can still see his need for her in his eyes. So she again joins their lips. This time it lasted longer than ever. Then he puts his hand in his pocket and brings out a small box. He handed it to Myeong Joo, she opened the box in bewilderment. There is a beautiful diamond locket lying with a platinum chain. She took out the locket and she loves it. He smiles and takes the locket from her hand and goes behind her back. He carefully lifts her hair and puts the locket on her neck, locks the chain and gives her a beck hug. 

Myeong Joo still smiles touching the locket, "You always make me bewildered. But really, how much did you spend this time? It's not very wise. You know I'm happy anywhere as long as you're with me. You are the best gift of my life. I don't want anything else. You didn't need to do this much."

He places a finger on her lips not letting go of that back hug, "But I want to give you all these. It makes me happy. Seeing you amazed brings me much more happiness. Besides, I had to book a villa. Hotel rooms are not enough for you.

She was smiling sweetly hearing him. Then she asks," Why? Didn't we stay in a hotel room? Why wouldn't that be enough for me?" 

A mischievous grin takes over his face but she couldn't see that cause he is behind her, "You know, I don't have to worry about making you scream and worry about others who might have heard you. You know.."

She didn't understand the meaning at first. "Make me scream? Why is that?....!!! Seo Dae Young! You ert!" she screams with her eyes widened.

But just when he thought she was understanding the meaning, he let go of that hug and ran away from her. She turned towards him as soon as she realised the meaning and started running, trying to catch him. They both ran around the villa for a while, laughing and playing with each other. Then finally he let himself get caught by Myeong Joo. But she didn't get any chance to talk to him or punish him for his mischievousness. He locked her lips with a passionate kiss.

The rest you all know. They didn't have to worry about the screams.