Myeong Joo, you go girl!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

 Myeong Joo met Mo Yeon at their usual place to drink. They both handed their children to their partners and went to enjoy their time. They were happily chatting about their life. After a while they went to the restroom and Myeong Joo suddenly sees a dark mark on Mo Yeon's neck. She hurriedly grabs her hand while making big eyes."Yeah! Mo Yeon! is that a hickey?"Mo Yeon tried to cover her neck with her coat's colar. She replies, "Where?Oh! That's nothing. Maybe I hurt myself somehow." But Myeong Joo doesn’t believe and uncovered the place. Mo Yeon tries to get away from her while smiling shyly, "Yeah, stop it!" Myeong Joo sees that. She makes a sound of wondering, "Woah! I've never seen a hickey. I envy you." Mo Yeon smiles brightly, "Why envy me? You can also have a hickey very easily. Sergeant Seo loves you passionately." Then suddenly she realised something, "Wait! You're saying you never had a hickey before? How is that even possible? Myeong Joo sighs! " Hah! Will anyone ever believe me when I tell the truth? Yes, he loves me passionately and he's super hot. But he always holds me like something very precious, like something very delicate. He'll never do anything that can hurt me even a tiny bit." "When he loves me, he is careful in his absent mind not to hurt me. He cherishes me, caress me. I love that about him very much. But sometimes I want him to give me a hickey. But I know he won't do that." Hearing that Mo Yeon says," Ah! Sergeant Seo is very cool!" "But I can help you. You need to make him jealous, just like I make Si Jin jealous. That mark is a result of that." Myeong Joo gets very excited and after returning from restroom, they both planned about something for a really long time and giggled continuously. 
That night Myeong Joo tries to get close to her husband. He hugs her tightly and kisses her but doesn’t get intimate. He says,"I have some reports to complete. So, not today, please." She becomes grumpy but when he again holds her tightly in his arms and pressed his lips on hers, she melts like always and says," Ok. I understand. But don’t be awake for a long time." He smiles and went to the living room to complete his work. 
The next day it have been the same. Then the next too. He says, "I'm sorry, but I need to work like this for 3/4 days more. So don’t be angry. Come, I'll adore you, my angel." He then softly collided his lips with her lips. But today she gets impatient. When she tries to seduce him by running her fingers at his back, he jumps and literary runs away. She cursed him from behind, "You fool. Go do reporting for rest of your life!"
She called Mo Yeon the next day to get some idea what to do. She invites her at a party of Hesang Hospital members that will be holding tomorrow evening. She tells her to bring Dae Young with her, he'll invite Si jin as well. She smiles and plans something for tomorrow. 
The next day Myeong Joo is getting ready to go to the party. She wore a very nice powder blue sleeved dress which has a slit on one side. She looks drop dead gorgeous and hot. Underneath the dress she wore a really seductive innerware which she bought yesterday. She giggles thinking about what can happen today!
She dropped by her father's house to handle her baby daughter to her dad. General is happy to take care of his grandchild. He also says,"Leave my precious granddaughter here for the night if the party takes long time. Just enjoy your time. And don’t worry. I will take care of her as best as I can." She hugs her father happily, " Thank you, dad. You are the best." General kisses her daughter on the forehead, "I'll miss you." Myeong Joo smiles, "I'll come tomorrow and spend the rest of the day here, with you. Then she kisses her baby, "I'll miss you, my baby. Don’t bother grandpa much." General smiles at the pleasant sight.
After reaching the party she talks with people and everybody is praising her. Si Jin and Dae Young reached the party after sometimes, because they had some work to do. Dae Young is mesmerised by seeing her angel. She's always beautiful but when she dresses up a little, she stands out among all. He then goes to her,"You're looking amazing!" She becomes very happy by the remark but doesn't express the happiness. "But you don't have time for that. You should do all the reporting." He smiles but becomes nervous for some reason. Myeong Joo doesn’t realise that at that time and went to meet people. 
But when Dae Young hears continues praises throughout the party about Myeong Joo, he starts feeling jealous. To burn his jealousy he hears Mo Yeon is telling Myeong Joo to come on a side cause she has to tell her something about a man. Dae Young couldn’t help himself from heading those ladies. He hides himself near a corner where the ladies were talking. 
Mo Yeon, "Myeong Joo you stole the show today. A lot of doctors are curious about you. They are from different hospitals and one person is really interested in you. You can just talk to him." Myeong Joo, "Wow! That's great. I don’t have any problem talking with anyone. Where is he?"
They both know that Dae Young is hearing. So they starts talking about what they planned before. Myeong Joo, "Yeah! Mo Yeon! Is that a hickey on your neck?" Mo Yeon, "Oh! Yeah! That's a hickey. Si Jin never listens to me about these things. I have to face embarrassment. It's annoying!" 
Myeong Joo, "Yeah! What are you talking about? I'd love to get a hickey. I envy you. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s something to be proud about." Dae Young hears these and gets furious in his mind!
Then Mo Yeon says, "You can have hickey too."Myeong Joo, "Hah! My fool husband won't do that. He's too foolish that he thinks a hickey must have hurt. So he won't do that!" Then she winks at Mo Yeon and says the dangerous dialogue she thought of. "Maybe I should have married Si Jin Sanbae! Then my life would have been wild like you." Mo Yeon was ready for the acting. She screams, "Yeah! Myeong Joo, watch what you are saying!" She also winked at her. Then they both giggles! 
Seo Dae Young has reached his limit to keep calm anymore. He furiously come to them and they both acts like they were shocked. He directly comes to Myeong Joo and grabs her hand tightly. They both asked with innocence all over their face, "What's the matter?" Dae Young doesn’t reply to that and bids Mo Yeon Goodbye. 
He doesn’t say a word and pulls Myeong Joo with him. They left the party and while driving at a fast speed he didn’t say a word. Myeong Joo is very happy in her mind that her plan worked but she remaine silent too. Reaching home, he grabs her hand tightly again and enters the home.
As soon as they entered the home, Dae Young pushes Myeong Joo at the wall just beside the door and kissed her roughly for the first time ever. His furiousness was clear through the kiss. But Myeong Joo was ready for that. She responses with the same level intensity. He didn’t stop kissing her like that and at the same time he tries to open her dress's zipper at the back. He found that and successfully took the dress out of her body. Myeong Joo hides her grin when Dae Young gets shocked looking at her inner ware. He looks at her and sees mischievousness all over the face. 
He grabs her in his arms and lifts her to go to the bedroom. He falls her in the bed and climbed on top of her. He looks down at her flushed hot face who looks so beautiful and hot the same time. He just says, "I'll show you the real meaning of my call sign today. And I'll make sure you have enough hickey." She just smiles at him seductively.
He starts kissing roughly all over her neck and those kisses are so deep that each of them leaves a red mark on her neck. Soon enough red marks have covered her body almost every part of her body. She enjoys the new sensation very much. But at the same time, when she started ing his shirt, his hands prevents that and kisses her more aggressively. She doesn’t stop there and ripped off his shirt, all the buttons fellttering. And just when she started to run her fingers all over his body, she realises a new wound at his stomach on the right side. She immediately stops and rolls her body over to look at that wound. It's a small wound about 2 inches but it needed stitches and it's almost healed. Then she understood all the meaning of his reporting! Just so she doesn’t found out, he didn’t come to her. That made her really angry now. She looks at him with a very furious gaze but he didn’t stop kissing here and there. Now she jumps on his and starts giving him such deep kisses those all left reddish marks. Soon they both were filled with red marks all over their body and the fight of them lasted for all night. 

As a result of that night they both had to ware full sleeves, full pants and even cover their necks for 1 whole week. Hahaha!