Can't stay mad at you!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

The next day, Seo Dae Young woke up late to a cool but pleasent feeling up and down his spine. He was lying facedown on the big white bed, his face turned to Myeong Joo's side of the mattress. He opened his eyes and saw Myeong Joo, awake, lying next to him. Her fingers were tracing patterns on his back. She startled when she saw that he was looking at her. "Good morning, my love," she softly said. He smiled and his ears perked up which Myeong Joo always finds very cute. She also smiles, her fingers kept working on their way to Seo Dae Young's lower back. The suddenly realized her intention. "Myeong Joo..." he whispered, immediately noticing the huskiness flood his voice.

 

"Yes, Dae Young?" she asked just as softly but with a hint of a mischievous smile. Seo Dae Young startled! She knew what she was doing and how it was affecting him. "What are you doing?" "What do you think?" He thought he knows exactly what she is doing. But isn't she tired? They made love only a few hours ago and he feels tired and sleeply. He feels like he need more sleep. Myeong Joo is pregnant. Shouldn't she be also tired? He asked her exactly that and she replied, "I need you, Dae Young... please..." Didn't she know how much hold she had over him? How could he refuse those big beautiful eyes? 

 

"So demanding,” he teased. Her boldness is really something else, that attracts him like a moth to a flame. She pinched him where her hand was at that moment and that made Dae Young grab her close towards him. He kissed her, there was pure fire in this kiss, more intense than they had ever shared after his returning.

 

A week later, they arrived at home. On the day of their arrival, they went to Si Jin and Mo Yeon's home. Their children were playing outside and the four of them sat inside the house, chatting happily after dinner. Mo Yeon was praising Myeong Joo by saying, "Myeong Joo, you're really glowing!" It's good to see you glowing! Otherwise I've only seen your angry face for a while." 

Si Jin was quite amused by that. "Yeah, Myeong Joo, how can you glow like this? This man made you pregnant without planning and went for missions for almost 5 months. How could you forgive him so easily?" 

Seo Dae Young was listening quietly. Now he glared at him, "Are you trying to betray me?" He whispered, "Actually I am." Then in a normal voice, "Myeong Joo why did you forgive him so easily? Are you getting weak? But the Myeong Joo I know is not weak at all. I thought the war between you two will last for a long time this time. In the base, we also bet on this matter. Now I'll losse a lot of money. How could you forgive him so easily?"

 She smiles softly looking at her husband and turned towards Si Jin,"Senior, it's impossible for me to stay mad at him for a long time whenever he is around me. I can stay furious to him when he's away. But whenever he's around, I can't. I tried really hard but it's no use. Cause he is so sweet. He speaks thousands of unspoken words through his deep eyes. Whenever I look at him, he speaks through his eyes, so honestly, so sincerely that I can't stay mad." She spreads her hand towards him and he took the hand lovingly and came closer to Myeong Joo to give her a kiss on the forehead. After the kiss they were staring at each other with eyes full of love. Si Jin and Mo Yeon was looking at them and they both saw what Myeong Joo was talking about Seo Dae Young. Mo Yeon was impressed but Si Jin huffs, "They always beats us in this matter. We can't win. It's frustrating!"