Teasing

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

This part of the story takes place in my first fanfiction about them.  

When they reached the bedroom in the very nice white bed Myeong Joo smirked and an evil thought came to her mind. She said I'm not feeling like doing anything today. I'm really tired. What do you say? Even though she was not tired at all. Dae young immediately realised what her intention is. She just wants to as always. He teased Myeong Joo saying it’s perfectly fine to me. Let's just sleep today. You should sleep first to be fresh. Hearing that Myeong Joo became very pissed and just started to pouting her lips. But suddenly he pulled off his shirt reveling his very muscular toned body as a result of endless training, she just gulped. She always knew his outlines but what revealed in front of her is mesmerising. Seeing her reaction Dae Young again , you really think you could resist me? Myeong Joo cursed herself, Damn his iness! Dae young surely knows Myeong Joo could never resist him! Myeong joo pulled him by his hand to her and hide her face in Dae young's firm chest and she hit him at his back with her small feist and mumbled, why are you so good? He just smirked and said, i know that. I'm sorry for making you wait this long but I'll make the waiting worth- he whispered in her ear. Myeong joo couldn’t help herself from smiling. And when his hands wrapped around her weist and he embraced her tightly, she felt like melting as always. She also embraces him. They both felt like they're in heaven. But she then remembered there were a lot of scars in his body. She touched the largest scar that was on his bicep. All of those were proudly saying that her man is so so brave. She lightly kissed his scar on his shoulder. Then she slowly kissed all his scars but at the same time complaining- yeah! Why are there so many scars? Can't you be more careful while fighting? Be more careful from now on. Your body belongs to me too. He said, but the biggest scar is right here, then he pointed out at his chest where the heart belongs. Myeong Joo's eyes covered with sorrow and seeing that Dae young's eyes started filling with water. Then she tries to swipe his tears with her fingers and held his face in between her hands to erase all his bad memories about not being able to beside her. But his tears kept falling on her hand. He then spoke about something that he wanted to tell her for a really long time, you don’t know how much I've been hurt to push you away. How much I missed you, how much I loved you, but I couldn’t come to you. I've hurt you so badly. I am so sorry. I am really lucky that you still wanted me. Myeong Joo said, Why won't I? You are the only one man in my life. I will love you for my entire life. And I always knew how deeply my Dae Young loves me. That's why no matter how many times you pushed me away I didn’t go away. Dea young smiled brightly with his watery eyes and said you are the angel of my life. I will love you for eternity! I love you Yoon Myeong Joo. Then he kissed her deeply and Myeong Joo continued to what she was doing.