Ex-girlfriend!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Dae young and Yoon Myeong Joo came to a restaurant just to have dinner. Dae young has to leave for a short mission. So Myeong Joo wanted to spend some time outside together. When they finished eating and had a really nice time together and now they are on their way to leave. Suddenly a woman comes in front of them. She directly comes to them and stops right in front of dae young. 
She calls, "Oppa!" Myeong Joo is surprised by someone calling her husband "oppa". She now carefully looked at her and gets really surprised! " Yeah! You are! You are his ex-girlfriend!" And dae young is standing straight beside Myeong Joo. He doesn’t know what to do. His ex-girlfriend is just a random person to him. His whole soul is captivated by only and only Myeong Joo. So he doesn’t have any problem to just talk with his ex-girlfriend. But he knows Myeong Joo. She can do anything anytime.
But to his surprise, Myeong Joo says something completely different. She gets happy seeing her. She puts her hand on dae Young's hand just like the first time they went together to his ex-girlfriend's wedding. She then smiles at her and says,"I really really wanted to thank you. Just because  you broke up with him that time, that's why I got this amazing caring husband, who is the best in the world! Really really thank you." She places her head on his chest and puts her other hand on his chest to caress him, she looks at him with honey eyes. Dae young feels blessed by having her beside all his life. He also smiles at her, took her hand, gently placed a kiss on her hand. 
Ryu Hwa looked at them with a bit of jealously in her eyes. Then she talks to dae young, "Oppa, how are you?" Dae young replied, "As you can see I'm the most fortunate man to have someone like Myeong Joo, who loves me with all her heart." Hearing that Ryu Hwa's face gets a little dark. She remembered how she dumped him. Dae young also says," How are you? I hope you are living a happy life." 
She smiles," Yes oppa, I am living a happy life"
All these time Myeong Joo remained silent. But she can't take that anymore. She lifted her head from his chest and furiously says, "Oppa?" "Hae!" " Why are you calling him oppa with every sentence? I really wanted to thank you for real but don’t you dare to call him oppa anymore. He is my husband (showing her ring), we have a very lovely daughter and we'll have more children in the future and he'll love me and I'll love him till the end. So don’t call him oppa again, actually don’t come in front of us. Live happily, bye." 
As soon as she finished talking, she pulls him and went to the stairs. While coming down from the stair, there is a round and there wasn’t anyone nearby. She stops and turns to him angrily. "Yeah, why didn’t you protest her while she was calling you oppa? It’s really irritating!"
He just kept looking at her with a smirk in his face. After a while he says ,"Are gou jealous? Seriously? Are you really jealous?" Myeong Joo moves her eyes, looks around, trying hard not to look at his eyes. But he grabs her face in both of his hand and makes her look into his eyes. "Why? Do you really think I might get flattered hearing that?" Myeong Joo angrily says, "No.You can't be. I know you are immersed in love with me only. Nothing or no one can make your heart flatter other than me!" 
Dae young pulls her hand and make her get closer to him. He whispers in a husky voice, "Then?" "Is it because you are in fear that someone might try go steal your handsome husband?" She now directly hits his chest with all her might, but dae young stopped that hand in the air and closes the distance between their lips.
He coveted her lips completely. After that he gets surprised cause she pushed him back and walked past him. She stops at one step higher on the stair, grabs his collar and pulls him to her. She did that so that their lips can come at a line. So that he doesn’t have to lower his face to kiss her and the kiss can stay way longer. This time she covets his lips. They fully coveted each others lips for a long time.