I missed you!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Dae Young has been departed for 10 days on a mission. But the misson took them longer than expected. It will take 20 days. He has started missing Myeong Joo badly. But there's nothing he can do.

At this time he heard about a big accident in the nearest military camp. So Myeong Joo has been departed there on a short notice and only for two days. When he heard that he started thinking what he can do to meet her. But obviously she will be very busy and it’s not ideal for him to go there. But he can't help thinking about that. He misses her face, her voice, her small hands that very nicely fits in his big hands. He misses her so much and specially because it’s the day when he started avoiding her. It’s the day when he started causing unbearable pain for her and also for himself. So he thought about her and missed her all day long.

They talked at night for only 2 minutes cause she was busy giving treatment. The next morning, he is planning to meet her cause the next day Myeong Joo will be leaving at afternoon. But he doesn’t want anyone to know about that. So he has done his duty normally and when everybody slept at night, he gets out from the camp and took a bus to reach Myeong Joo's station. Obviously he didn’t tell Myeong Joo but he confirmed though a phone call that she has less work now and she is going to sleep because she is really exhausted now after 2 days of hard work. She tells him that she feels sorry that she couldn't meet him when he is just at an hour distance. But he said that's okey. The most important thing for her is to get good sleep now.

He quietly reached the base and sneaks out to Myeong Joo's room. He knocks the door and after sometime hears her voice asking who is it? What happened? But he doesn’t answer and knocked the door in military style. Myeong Joo thinks maybe the patients need her. So she hurriedly opens the door with sleepy eyes. When she saw him standing there, she couldn’t believe her eyes! He is here! She opens to ask how come he reached here. But before she could even speak, Dae Young just came into the room hurriedly, closing the door behind him and strongly hugs her. He wraps his hands around her shoulder and her back, burries his face in her shoulder, tightly pressed the small body to his warm body and just says, "I missed you."

Myeong Joo is surprised and she can't even think clearly. But his touch, his smell, his warmth is so familiar to her that always gives her the most comforting feeling, even when her body is damn tired. She slowly raises her arms around his neck and hugs him back. The moment Dae Young touches her, smells her, sees her face- he always feels like home.

He was alone in this big world for so long, he finally found home in her, that's what makes him feel blessed. He caused a lot of pain for her but she understood every reason of his fleeing and didn’t let go. What would he have done without her? He hugs her with even more passion.

She understands something is going on his mind, so she stayed in his arms quietly like that for a long time. Then he tells her that he just wants to stay with her tonight and he'll start for his camp before dawn, before anyone knows.

He took her on the bed and lays beside her sharing one pillow and one blanket together. He hugs her with one arm from behind and pats on her head lightly to make her sleep. After a short time she falls asleep. He looks at her and smiles cause these 4 hours of sleep with her makes him feel like the most fortunate guy in the world. Then he too falls asleep.