All of it at once

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

 

I woke up and saw a beauty sleeping next to me. I her hair. She woke up and cuddled me. "I don't want to leave" Lia spoke. I knew she was also feeling sad as much as I did. "So don't" i said but I knew it was not going to happen . "I can't" she spoke again. We got up and went for breakfast. She will be leaving at 5pm. It was 10. Before we could do anything there was a ding on the door. I saw Lia was happy. I guess she had a parcel. She went to the door and hugged a girl who was wearing a hoodie. She released Lia from her hug. She removed her hood and it was Ryujin. God,why her again? It's so awkward to face her. I needed time and she needed answer. "Hello" Ryujin ran to me leaving some packets on the table. I pulled my hand for a handshake just so that she won't hug me. It was a polite rejection. I hope it did not hurt her. She shook my hand. Lia was gazing at me. She singled me with her eyes. She was asking me to get close to Ryujin and make move from my side. I just shook my head as a please no. Ryujin ran her hand through her hair. Right in front of me. God,,,, she is so damn hot. But wait I needed time. 

I guess it was just in my head. I did not need anytime when my own crush had confessed. I looked at Lia and she smirked at me. I was happy that I realised I like Ryujin but I was sad that my bestie will leave me for now. I will miss Lia so much. "Let's eat" Ryujin said. "Ahh, Ryujin you are late, we already ate" I told and she smiled. "Who told it is meal?" Ryujin looked at Lia turning 180°. "They are donuts" Ryujin smiled at Lia and Lia just hugged Ryujin. It was Lia's favorite. "Thanks ryu I wanted some dessert" . We went to the kitchen and I brought some plates. We were enjoying our donuts. We all collected our stuff as the house was now empty. It was time to lock the door and get in the car. Lia's driver helped us with the luggage. "Okay then lia, it was the best time I have spent with you. We were not close but I can surely say we are friends now, isn't it? Ryujin said smiling at Lia. "We are friends. And you are joining us to the airport" Lia told and I nodded. If we 3 are friends then we need to be united. "Ahh, I will call my mom and inform" Ryujin pulled her phone and called and explained it to her mom. She nodded and we got in the car. I talked a lot in the car as Lia was about to leave. "How long have you been with each other?" Ryujin asked. I spoke without thinking . "7 by now" Ryujin made a oh face. "How long have you liked Yeji?" Lia asked Ryujin with a smirk. I hit Lia's shoulder. She will never stop making me embarrass. "Umm am I supposed to say the truth?" Ryujin asked while looking at me then changing her gaze on Lia . "Yeah obviously Ryujin" Lia told. " Stop it" I yelled and moved back at my seat almost falling back. I was sitting between Lia and Ryujin. It was hard to face them together. "Someone is shy" Lia spoke. And I covered . " not a single word again " I told Lia and they both bent silent. After a few seconds Ryujin spoke again. "4 years" I hit my lap a several times being super shy. "Whay?" Lia just hopped from her seat. " I liked Yeji from 4 years, but yeah obviously it was not the same all time. Once I almost ended my crush on her and once I went too far" the car stoped. It was the airport. We reached. I pushed Lia out of the door and went out for some air. I hate deep conversations when I am with lia. She had a soft side which pops out every time anyone tried to talk their personal lives. We pulled Lia's luggage out. 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

 

 

I was standing in one spot seeing Yeji and Lia talking their hearts out. I see both girls crying and sobbing between words. They were so emotional. I felt like crying at once seeing the scene. "Be by her side. You promised me" Lia tried to stop crying while these words formed. "Lia you don't have to do this to her" Yeji spoke. "It's my love not a mission to complete" I told and was angry at Yeji whenever she avoided my care and love. "It's time" Lia spoke and held her trolley to push. "Call or text as soon as you reach" Yeji told crying. "Don't cry you two. Seeing Yeji cry Lia is hurt and seeing Lia cry Yeji is hurt" I told  and Yeji wiped her tears. "I miss you" Lia calmly said.Yeji opened to speak. "I-i miss you already" she tried really hard not to cry and this to me she succeeded. It was a last warm hug before Lia went back for check-in.  

 

Yeji tried not to think about any emotional stuff and her expressions were worried. Lia told her driver to drop us back. It was 4pm. We sat it the car and asked the driver to drop us at Yeji's place. Yeji was silent all the way back home. We reached at her place. I waved my hand to Yeji as a bye. Yeji walked closer and held my hands. "You don't have to try hard just because Lia asked you to" Yeji was being so silly. "Nobody asked me to love you. Nobody asked me to care for you Yeji. Lia said me to be friends to you but I guess I cant. I can't be friends with the person I like. I can't suppress my love in front of friendship." I touched her wet cheeks. "I don't know why I want you to wait" Yeji said softly. "I can wait without an explanation" I cared her cheeks with my thumb. " thank you" she said before getting in. 

 

I went to my house. "Ryujin unnie, hello" I pump into Yuma as I entered. "You scared me" I moved and lay in the couch. "Unnie tomorrow we are going to our house" yuna said shouting at the top of her lungs. "Yeah" I replied. "I am so excited unnie" .

 I went to my room and see my phone having tons of messages.

 

 

YedeoUng

Can we meet?

I need to talk

 

                                                                                                                                               Me

                                                                                                                         Why? When and where?

 

YedeoUng

At the 'together park's in 15 min.

Not answering the question why

 

  I just read the messages and thought there was no need of any reply. I got out  and walked to the address she said me to be. I see Yeji standing at the corner near a tall tree. I walked faster and reached to her. She had a cold face. What was the reason? It made me scare for some reason. "What" I asked catching my breath after running towards her. "I love you" she said and stood there with no other word. It was silent as hell. What was happening? Did she just confessed? I was stunned and my heart couldn't stop beating fast. It might be 134567km/s. What was I supposed to do? 

"So you wanted to confess?" I asked as I get no words to describe my happiness. "Yeah, I like you" she said. "You said 'love' my love don't change it". "i-i don't know how it feels being in a relationship" did she think I was used to it? It was my first relationship too. "Don't worry, how about figuring out together?" She just have a warm hug to me buringher face in my neck. "Teach me. I want to know more about You" Yeji . Are you in your senses because you already know me. I love you.

 

 "I LOVE YOU TOO, HWANG YEJI"