Excited?

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

Well, life is smooth. Like, I have my wife, my family and the company. Talking about the company, it's a little stressful or else its fine. I always thought Yeji would be a really good wife before marriage and now I know I never made any wrong decisions wether it was waiting or getting married. She is clingy at times but more over she is really careful to lead our lives. 


Mom and dad visit often and Yuna is like our housemate. She walks in anytime and gets anything she needs. "Babe, you are wasting time" oh yeah, I forgot I was playing the PS with Yeji. "Oops sorry" I said and restarted the game. 

 


CHAERYEONG'S POV

 

 "It's fine, I'm good" I said.
 "Please listen to me this one time"
 "What's left to listen Yuna? It's your life, you make decisions and it's all good" I removed my hand from her as she was holding it. She moved a little and looked down which broke me. 
 "When you don't want to state the reasons then there's no point in talking" 
 " Unnie, I - I just can't let you go" she said while she sobbed. I don't want to see her crying. I don't want to ask her reasons for her decisions but if she wants to speak then I want to hear from the beginning to the end without a single lie.
 "If you are willing to say then I need your reasons too" I was acting cold but it was hard to see her trying to hold me. I almost wanted to cry. Why does she has to be so confusing?

 "I-I like you but...     please, I can't be with you" she said as tears flowed down her cheeks . "It's fine, it's your life like I said before. I might be easy to move on from but for me you are someone I can't easily forget and I will blame myself, and look at where I went wrong to prove that I like you" I could feel my eyes getting watery.  A part of me wants to say the truth but I am still a nobody for her so it does not matter. Yet I know what she wants to tell.

 "It's Lia right?" And I spoke.
 She tumbled with her fingers and I got the answer. "Please, I don't know where I'm stuck"
That hurts more. When a person you like, likes someone else. It really hurts. "Yuna, I am not a person who easily let go on the people I love but I don't even want to be a hurdle in your way. I don't give up on love but if you like someone else then I will have to respect it and step down" 
 "Can't you give advices and not the drama?" She hit my arm still crying. I did not realize when I started to cry. " can't you say you can make the bond between us more strong and not leave me? Can't you say you will win me over? Can't you say you will do anything for me? " she said. 
I don't know what to speak. Does she wants to stay? Is she asking me to put more efforts? "You already like someone" I said and looked at her eyes which were rapidly moving right to left to make eye contact. "Are you giving up again?" She said between a sob. I felt my heart heavy. What does she want me to do? Why am I living in confusion? "Make me move on if you really love me. Make me forget other people with your love. Shower me with your care and make me feel you are the best for me." 
 "You are trying to stay with me because Lia can't?" I asked rudely because I was really frustrated . She can't get over Lia so she needs me. I'm never people's first priority. "If you love me, prove it" she said. "I can only prove it to the person who value my feelings. Till now I cared, I showed how much I love. I was always watching ever ups and downs in your life and helped you get over it. Isn't that better than the person who don't even talk to you?" I am on really good terms with Lia but this hurts me.


 "You are too much. You assume more than the actual things that are going on." She said and again held my hands. She pulled herself closer. "I'm scared of being used. I don't want to be a person who was with you for time being and then becomes a nobody after you get over someone, if you need a friend I'm always there but this way is not good-- uhm"
I was cut. She harshly pressed our lips together. Her hand was tightly griped on my neck. but then I pushed her. "Don't do that again. Don't get my hopes high. I am not an use and throw substance." I moved back a little and there she was walking closer to me again. "Do you remember when you asked about the kiss. You asked if it meant anything. So, yes. It meant a lot. The meaning behind the kiss was, that I like you and I'm afraid of commitments. That's also true that I liked Lia unnie but you, You are different."


This girl is complicated . "Figure out what you want then make decisions" I said and walked pass her. 

 

 

 YEJI'S POV


Why do I feel so excited? What am I excited about? "Yeji, faster" Lia shouted. "Coming" I ran towards the car and settled down. "Why are you always late?" She asked sand started driving.     " just keep going" I said. She looks nervous I don't know why. "Don't freak out please" she said and looked at me softly. "Why will I?" I ignored her and vibed to the music. 


 "Where is he?" I asked. We were at a non-date date. Lia wanted me to see her man. I don't know why I agreed to it. " over there" she pointed at a table little far. " oh, he is built" I complimented. 
He turned and removed his goggles and then, a drop. Temperature increasing in my body. Anger taking over. "Hello! Nice to see you again Yeji" he let out his hand and I looked at Lia. She was worried and looked at me as 'I can't help' look. "Nice to see you too"


I walked out and took a taxi without another word.