Honeymoon

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV


I woke up when the Bheem of the sun hit my face.I slowly tried to open my eyes avoiding the sunlight. I saw Ryujin putting on a white T-shirt, I blushed at the sight as I remember her from last night. "Ryu" I spoke while streching my arms. "Yes babe". She sat next to me and caressed my hair. "When did you wake up?" I slithered close to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.



"10 minutes ago" She said and pulled a bag from nearest chair. "Here, I asked Yuna to bring us clothes" I looked carefully at Ryujin. She was wearing a black high waist jeans and white T-shirt which was firmly tugged in and a black coat which she did not pull on still. "You asked Yuna? Why did you bother her to bring us clothes. She lives so far from here" On the other hand Ryujin was giggling and smiling sheepingly. "What?" I groaned.



"Wear these" she put the bad at the edge of the bed. "I prepared the tub for you" she stated. I sat up straight. "Pass the bathrobe" I said and waited for her to pass it but she stood where she was. "Take it yourself" she smirked playfully and got hit by the pillow i threw on her. "Okay.." she said in defeat and passed me the bathrobe.


I wore the clothes Ryujin gave me and stepped out of the bathroom. "" She uttered. "What?" I asked being confused. "You are gorgeous" she said and stepped close and held my waist. I dried my hair and sat on the bed. "We have to go for breakfast with our families, old tradition. And take our bags from there" Ryujin said and sat on the chair across. "Huh?" I asked as i did not understand what she said. "Don't you want a honeymoon?" She said. "Oh" that's what I said when I realised. "Flight at 2" she said the details. "But where?" I was curious. "Paris" she whispered and pecked my cheeks.


I was excited just by the location. We joined our parents on the table. "Good morning dad, Good morning mom." We greeted our family. I felt something fishy when I caught Chaeyoung unnie and Yuna giggling while looking at eachother. "What's so funny?" Ryujin asked and they both went silent.




RYUJIN'S POV


"Dear, can I talk to you?" Mrs Hwang asked me to go to the corner with her. "Yes Mama" Mrs Hwang fugited with her fingers. "I want to know something" she said in a very low voice. "What is it?" I asked as she said me to talk softly. "By-by any chance can to two be parents?" She said.



I proceed my mind for a while minute. I nodded when I understood the question. "Thank God" she said and hugged me tightly and sighed. "What's happening here?" Yeji showed up. "I am just talking to my daughter in law" Mrs Hwang said laughing and she realise me from the hug. "Does anyone knows about it?" Mrs Hwang asked. I looked at Yeji who was standing there confused. "Yeah, Mom and Yuna" I told.



"What they know?" Yeji butted in. "Nothing" I and Mrs Hwang said in union. I pulled Yeji to the table. "Unnie, how many kids do you want?" Yuna said as Yeji chocked on water. I patted her back. Chaeyoung unnie and Yuna were giggling and laughing. "Yuna" I almost yelled. "Come on, it's just a simple question" Chaeyoung unnie butted in this time. "Yeah, it's just a number" I guess they both have planned to tease us.



"Uhmm.. maybe 3 or..4......... Or..." I got pinched by Yeji on my stomach. "Woah-Ryujinnie don't kill my sister" chaeyoung unnie laughed. "And Yeji unnie?" Yuna asked the quite Yeji beside me who was observing us. "I guess 2 will be good" Yeji said and kept eating. "Chaeyoung unnie likes Winter" Yuna suddenly changed the topic. Chaeyoung unnie kicked Yuna under the table. "What? For real??" Yeji and I were surprised. "Woah unnie, it's not a one sided at least" I said.



The breakfast was good. I and Yeji are in our way to the airport accompanied by chaeyoung unnie and Yuna. "Unnie isn't it your friends birthday today?" Yeji asked Chaeryoung unite who was driving. "Yeah" she said and closed the topic.



"We arrived at our place. I and Yuna booked a house near the beach. "Amazing" Yeji said. It's 8 in the morning when we arrived at Paris. "Get fresh and take some rest." I suggest. "You can take a bath" Yeji said as she walked ou the bathroom

 

I saw Yeji sleeping peacefully when i was done talking a bath. I covered her with blanket and took some beautiful picture of the view. There was a glass door from our room to the beach. There was a huge pool till the ocean. I recorded yeji while she was snoring. I posted it on my IG story and captioned. 'My Wife'



I felt asleep beside her. We were tired of the travelling.