Sleepover

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

"what are we now?" i asked and tured to my right. Ryujin looked at me then again focused on the driving. after few seconds she spoke. "what do you mean by what are we now?" well i don't know what i meant but I was expecting a good reply. "like, what this takes us to?" I asked scratching my neck. she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "for what happened last night?" She really love teasing me. She knew what I was saying but still she needs to ask me these things. "yeahh~" i said and looked at the road. "We are a couple who are also engaged and well get married very soon so did not you expect that to happen?" She said and I just kept quite the whole time untill we arrived. i guess she is right. Well i love the way she loves me.......

 

 

"hello Unnie" Yuna said and hugged me tightly. She has grown so much. At least once I want to hangout with her. Just me and her as friends. "hi" Ryujin clicked her fingers in front of Yuna to get attention. "I am here too" Ryujin said. I and Yuna giggled at how she wants attention. "hello unnie I can't forget you of course" Yuna said and hugged her sister. I wonder why Ryujin is so tiny inspite of being older than Yuna. "where are Lia, Chaeryoung and Winter?" I asked wandering my eyes around. "They are inside" Yuna said and we walked in the house. It was Chaeryoung's place. 

 

 

"Unnie, I did not knew you are here" I said and ran to chaeyoung unnie. "yeah, I am here for hanging out with you guys inspite of the we have and I have something to tell you too" She said and broke from the hug. "oh come on unnie you are no that old, and you can say me whatever you want but not now." i said and I hit her arm really hard when I remember what she did. "ouch, what was that for?" she said and rubbed the area I hit her. "unnie you are so mean... how can you give Ryujin those tablets to use on your own sister?" I almost whined. "oh, Ryujin told you. I thought she would be matured enough to keep it to herself" Chaeyoung unnie was giggling. I don't know whay she was doing that. After a second I see Ryujin approching us. "hello unnie and sorry" Ryujin told and they both laughted sheepily. aahhh I hate them.

 

 

"well, i guess you used it" unnie said. i was burning up with frustration. "yeah" Ryujin said rubber the back of her hair and smiling sheepily. "so...." Chaeyoung unnie just said that but I and Ryujin understood what she was talking about. "Ahhh you guys" I whined and left them alone. I walked faster to caugh up with Yuna. "Where aare they?" I asked and Yuna pulled me with her. "Hello guys" I greeted when we entered the room. "hello" Winter greeted me with others. "You guys are late" Lia spoke.

 

 

"Yeah I am sorry " I said and sat beside Lia. "Ok but where is Ryujin and Unnie?" Winter asked. "Are you just thinging about unnie?" Chaeryoung teased Winter. She was a blshing mess. "Well, you have a 50% chance" I said looking somewhere in the room. and with my narrow eyes I peaked at Winter. She was happy to hear that. "How do you know that?" Chaeryoung asked and sat on her knees. "What is happening here?" Lia asked. She had no clue of what was happening. "Winter likes Chaeyoung unnie" I said and Lia gasped. "Good choice Winnie" Lia showed her a thumbs up. so childish. "So, What chance?" Winter asked shyly. "Her type is you" I said and see Chaeryoung hooting. "Isn't that good?" Chaeryoung was enjoying herself. Winter blushing like always. And Lia was in her world. Yuna stairing at all of us. "Did you miss me?" Ryujin entered like a star. She was so childish when it comes to her friends. I was happy that we were a good friend circle. " up and sit down" Lia said. And after Ryujin followed unnie.

 

 

"What is the plan?" I asked because I was not informed anything. "Chilling and parting" Yuna shouted. Everyone was sitting on the ground and a table in the center. We watched movies. 

 

 

"I am ordering pizza and snacks" Yuna said and continued surfing her mobile. After some time the food was here and there were drinks too. "Woah Yuna, you are surely my sister" Ryujin said and peeked into the packets. "Everyone wait. I am getting the dishes." U nie said and got up. "Let me help" Winter ran behind her. Ahh this one sided love is such a headache to watch. 

 

 

We are and now we were wasted. All of us were drunk. But not much. "Let's play truth or dare" Lia said. She wasn't even excited. "Yeah and if someone does not want to answer or do the dare then they have to drunk on shot" Chaeryoung added. "Ok, I am in" Ryujin said. I looked at her for a while and joined.

 

 

Yuna spinned the bottle and it stopped at Chaeryoung. "Truth or dare?" Yuna asked clapping her hands. "Truth" Chaeryoung said without any doubt. "Ok, who will ask?" Yuna was confused. "the person to whom the other side of the bottle points" I explained. The other side of the bottle was at Lia. Lia raised an eyebrow at Chaeryoung and started thinking. 

 

 

 "Do you like someone?" That was a random question Lia asked. Chaeryoung can easily answer that. " Yes" and that's it. Yuna spinner the bottle again. It stopped at Chaeyoung unnie. And the person who should ask was chaeryoung. "Truth or dare?" Chaeryoung asked. Unnie moved a bit backwards to be comfortable. "Truth" unnie said. My unnie will never choose dare. I know that. "Ok, so do you think that anyone of us in this room have feelings for you?" Chaeyoung asked and everyone looked at her with eyes widen cuz it was a tough one for Winter to handle. " Umm, I know who it is. She is cute. And sorry if I am guessing wrong" And there we were froze. Unnie was smart. "It's nothing, let's continue" Chaeryoung laughed awkwardly. " ok I will spin it" Yuna said and the bottle stopped at me. The person who will ask will be Yuna. 

 

 

Before she asked me to pick I said "truth" everyone whined. "Why everyone is choosing truth. Unnie please chose dare" Yuna said. I guess it makes sense but without realizing I agreed for dare. I hate my deciaion. "Ok so your dare is to give a peek to Ryujin unnie" Yuna said as she looked at Ryujin. She was also awkward as me. "Yuna I can't do that" I softly said. "But why??? Are you guys not together?" Yuna said and started whining. " we are but" I could not complete my sentence when Chaeryoung spoke. "But what?" And Lia also spoke in favor of Yuna. " Come on its just a peek" Lia is not always like this. "Why are you guys being like this?" Ryujin said and then again became soft when everyone looked at her with anger. I had to do it. Why did I listen to Yuna and choose the dare .

 

 

"A dare is a dare" unnie spoke this time . I was shock because she is never like this. I don't know what is happening to them. "Yuna is not supposed to watch" Ryujin said. "Yaahhh unnie, I am not a kid... I am 23 already" Yuna almost yelled. I walked to Ryujin when everyone was busy seeing Yuna. But obviously I got there attention when I sat in front of Ryujin. Her hands were on the ground as she leaned her body back wards and her legs were stretched. I sat at her left and cupped her cheeks. I did not bother to look around and quickly peeked her lips. And the hoot around made me more shy and embarrassed. I see Ryujin moving her feet like a kid and smiling with all of her teeth. "Okayy lets move on" Yuna spinned. 

 

 

It stopped at Yuna. "Truth" Yuna said and Ryujin was the one to ask. "Did you and kai break up?" Yuna did not answer and drank one shot. I looked at Ryujin and gave a look which explains why do you have to ask it now? Ryujin have an apologetic look and we continued. After many times it stopped at Winter. "Dare" she said. I was thinking of a dare and I guess I showed let Winter make a move on Unnie. I whispered in unnie's ear. "Do you like her?" And unnie looked at me then slowly leaned to my ear. " Sort of" and then I laughed at how cute my unnie looked saying that. "Yahh what are you doing?" Ryujin said. " Nothing, so your date is to write a letter to the person you love and give it to them when you feel better to face them" Winter was writing a letter till then we continued our game.

 

 

"truth" Ryujin said as she was asked. "your first time" Lia asked and got hit by me. Yuna and others were laughing. "Ryujin drink that" I said. I don't want her to say that. "why? She will say if she wants to" Winter said when she completed the letter. "Ahh... It was 7 years back" she said and I hid myself in a corner. "was is Yeji?" Lia asked and got another spank from me. "only one question right?" I said and waited for Yuna to spin the bottle. "yes" Ryujin said. I wanted to run away from there. Everyone was looking at me and giggling. "ahhh I hate you all" I said and slethered back.

 

 

"someone is shy" Chaeryoung pointed at Ryujin who was blushing. Well nobody knows about yesterday and why are they so much interested in us?

 

Everyone was wasted and sleepy. I dragged Ryujin to one room with help of Yuna. "your sister is heavy" I complained. "not when she is top. Huh?" Yuna said. These sisters are the same. Same energy and same teasing. "shut up" I said as we laid Ryujin on the bed. When we got out I saw Chaeyoung unnie lifting the sleeping Winter. I and Yuna eyed each other. Yuna dragged Chaeryoung to the room where Winter was. "Yuna, you and Chaeryeong can be in one room. And give them the 2nd room." I said and Yuna nodded in agreement. "okay, so one room will be You and unnie, other Winter and Chaeyoung unnie and one will be us" Yuna said. "exactly" I said and helped Yuna to hold the sleeping Chaeryoung. I went to the room where unnie and Winter was.

 

 

"Unnie, you and Winter are sharing this room" I said as unnie laid Winter on the bed. "it's ok, I can sleep on the couch" she said and started to move to the door where I was. I pushed her back "oh come on unnie, this is your chance. And I know you can even make out. I can't believe you are my innocent unnie after you gave Ryujin those virgas" I said as unnie hush me. "she is sleeping" she said and asked me to be soft. "yeah, ok. Don't sleep on the couch it is uncomfortable" I said and left them two in the room they were sharing.

 

 

"yeddoung" Ryujin whined in sleep. She was frowning. "what?" I sat on the bed next to her and caressed her hair. "sleep" she said and asked me to lay down next to her. "OK, just go back to sleep" I patted her head lightly untill she was snoring. Adorable.