Not sure

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV

 

I was sitting in my room. My head hurts from all the thoughts i was having yesterday. I got dressed. I wore a casual hoodie and jeans. When I was walking to the car i see Yuna. She came close to my ear and spoke softly."unnie, don't be too nice to her" she almost whispered. "Yuna, i know what to do and what not to" i said and moved her from the way of the car. I started driving. I was going to Yeji. I texted her before leaving 

 

ME

Where are you?

                                                                                                                                                 YEJI

                                                                                                                                      not at my place

ME

Address??

 

I informed her in a way that i want to meet her. She send me the address. I knew it was Lia's house. I walked inside the gate. Lia open the door after i ring the bell. "Hey Ryujin, where are you?" Lia shouted in excitement. I see Yeji applying an expression of how are we so casual. "Hello lia. I came to talk to Yeji." I said and lia asked me to sit on the coach. "How are you and when did you come back?" I asked and i see Yeji pouring some juice aggressively. "I returned yesterday. How are you?" She said. "i am great" i said and Yeji placed a glass of orange juice on the table. "Yeah you probably might be great stealing away my bestie" Lia tried to make it sound funny. I faked a laugh. I notice Lia whining in pain after Yeji kicked her. I took a sip. "What do you want to talk about?" Yeji asked crossing her arms.

 

"I want to talk about the engagement" i said and stood up. "so I will leave you guys alone" lia said and she was about to go upstairs but i stopped her. "we will talk outside and i will leave after talking to Yeji" i said and lia spoke again. "you can talk wherever you are comfortable but you are not leaving without speaking to me" i nooded in response.

 

"Can we?" I asked Yeji and we walking out. I was standing near my car and Yeji was right in front of me. "What is it?" She asked. "The engagement is in 2 days and there will be a lots of media." I spoke."i know that" Yeji said and waited for me to reply. I continued "so we have to pretend to love eachother." 

 

"Anything else?" Yeji was speaking as if she was too busy to talk to me. "I will show you the ring, just a second" i went to the car and brought the ring and open the box case. I kept it right in front of her eyes. I choose it. "Don't worry, I won't be wearing it more than a day, after all" she finds so many ways to hurt people. Or just me. "Well, you can do whatever you want" i said and kept the ring in my pocket. 

 

"Are we done talking?" Yeji asked again. "No, tomorrow you will be at my place. Your dress and stuff is already dilevered there" she raise her eyebrow. "Who asked you to do that?" She was not angry or annoyed but she had to show she don't like anything i do. "I don't need permission or instuctions" i said and walked in the house leaving Yeji behind. I see lia in the kitchen. "Lia, i will be going now. And say Yeji that she has to go to my place, i will send her the address" i turned to leave but Lia rushed to stop me. "Why can't you do it yourself?" She asked. "Listen, i cant bare your friend. She always questions everything" i spoke and removed Lia's hand which was stopping me. "Ryujin, try a little hard. Or else say her the whole truth" lia said but i did not reply.

 

I was in my car driving to my house. When i reached,  I see the room i decorated for Yeji. I will regret staying with her. My room was upstairs. The stairs were from the hall. I went to Yeji's room. It was unpleasant. The vibe was so dry. But let it be she can do it herself.

 

 

 

 

YEJI'S POV

I was in the car. I gave my driver the address what Ryujin has sent me. When i reached there i see a tall gate. A watchman asking the id. After entering the gate there was at least 300 meters to drive. It was amazing but the person with whom i have to live is a jerk. I did not need to ring the bell. I had the passcode. Obviously Ryujin sent me that too. I stepped in. I see no one. I just sat on the couch. I took my phone and started texting Ryujin.

 

But before i could send it, i heard steps from upstairs. Ryujin walked down the stairs. "You are here already. Did not expect you to be so early."  She said and walked to me. "Where do I have to stay?" I asked. Ryujin walked away. "Follow" she shouted from a corner. I walked till the room where she stopped. "This is your room, and if you need anything you can text me because i have kept no servents. I don't want them to hear our arguments and spread rumors about us" ryujin ran her hands through her hair after she completed the sentence. i hummed and walked in the room. 

 

 

The room was nicely decorated. I don't know where was what. The room was really big. Bigger than the  room in my house. I sat on the bed. Then I hear a knock. I opened it. "I forgot to say where your stuff is arranged" Ryujin said and entered the room. "In the left cabinet are your daily ware. In the middle one, there are casual. And in the right one there are the party or work clothes." She said pointing each one. "And yeah, in that one. You will get the clothes which are bought for you" she said and walked to the dressing table. "Please check the drawers yourself because i am not too organized." She said and walked to one of the cabinet and opened it. "Here is your engagement dress. And this one is your wedding dress" she did not stop talking.

 

"You did not need to buy all of these" i said rudely. I see Ryujin leaving the room. "How are we going to pretend?" I asked and Ryujin stopped before the door. "pretend?, Oh yeah, we need to pretend. Actually how about a skit?" Ryujin spoke and smirked. "Shut up and get out" i said. "You were the one who stopped me" Ryujin said before closing the door. I sat on the bed.

 

It was really soft and comfy. I looked over the dresses. They were beautiful. It might have been much better if i married the person I liked.