Unang Dungaw

Himala, Mahal na yata kita!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Titig na titig ka, lapitan mo na…” Napalingon ako kay Gi sa sinabi niya. Nakapila kami for the flag ceremony, I don’t even know kung bakit pa kami included sa pagpila. Pwede naman na inside our classrooms na lang kami.

 

Hindi ako gumalaw sa pwesto ko at nag-stay na nakatitig sa iisang tao lang. Si Winter, she’s standing beside Sungchan, leaning on him while listening to the President’s speech. Kanina pa lingon nang lingon si Sungchan sa’kin at sinesenyasan ako. I don;t know what he was doing but I pulled out my phone as soon as he did. May messages pala sa GC namin. They created a group chat consisting of Sungchan, Ningning, Ryujin, Lia, and lastly, me. They said it’s for Winter naman daw.

 

They kept telling me what she likes, her dislikes… and everything that I needed to know about her. At first, sobrang hesitant pa talaga ako na maki-interact sa kanila. Hindi naman ako talaga mag-iinvest nang sobrang time sa kaniya. Supposed to be, hindi ko na siya aabalahin dahil laging umiinit ang ulo niya when I’m around but then… I started to like her reactions. Lalo na kapag nakakunot ‘yung noo niya at nakanguso kapag galit na.

 

It’s fun to watch.

 

Sungchan: Ate, kelan mo balak lapitan?

 

Ryujin: Ilang weeks na siyang lost and mas masungit.

 

I had no intention na huwag magparamdam ng one week sa kaniya, I swear. It just happened na I got some errands to do for some of my subjects sa kabilang campus, and some family duties. I admit that it was wrong but I didn’t have the courage to walk up to her and just go back to annoying her after a week of leaving her in the dark which I know is much more awful than ghosting her.

 

But through the times na wala ako, the dinner with Ryujin and some other things… I paid for it. The treats she got were from me. Kahit ‘yung pagpunta nila sa mall last week… I was the one who gave Sungchan the money to treat Winter.

 

“Bakit hindi mo pa lapitan? Paalis na sila…” Gi told me, and pointed the way where they went. Sungchan was looking at me habang nakaakbay kay Winter. Should I approach her?

 

“Wala ka pa naman class ‘di ba? Puntahan mo na…” I looked at Gi. Before I even got invested kay Winter, Gi warned me already. Winter is still young and obviously she has the charms that were enough to make me fall if I didn’t stop right away. But I ignored it, and said that I’ll be fine. Ano naman mangyayari ‘di ba? I just annoy her because I like her reaction, ‘yun lang ‘yun… supposedly.

 

Idagdag pa ‘yung pag-amin niya na straight siya while we were in my car. I felt relieved for some reason. First--I have the reason not to fall, because she’s straight and falling for straight girls is just gonna have my heart broken to bits. Second, I would not have to worry that I’ll have to deal with her, falling for me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter