Chapter 9

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

"Taemin ah! Good morning." I smiled at Taemin. Well, he really doesn't look like Taemin today. Something's different. He's taller and his body is bigger. I guess this guy isn't him. He even didn't respond right away when I greeted him. And what's worse is that I can't tell if he's really Lee Taemin because he isn't facing me. Slowly, the guy looked at me. I am right. He's not Taemin. But he looks like him. Who's this?

"Oh hi, pretty girl." He grinned at me. What's with him? I felt something strange.

"Umm.. hello.." I bowed and smiled awkwardly at him.

"What's your name?" I straightened up my back.

"Ah, my name is---" I stopped introducing myself when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. I felt relieved when I saw that it's Taemin.

The stranger chuckled. "You must be her." What? What are you talking about?

"May I know what you're trying to say? I don't understand you. Please be specific."

"You must be the girl Taemin's---"

"Shut up your mouth for a second, will you?" Taemin cut his sentence. I really don't understand what's happening.

"Fine. Let me introduce myself to your girl, okay?" He then looked at me and offered his hand. "It's so nice to meet you. I am the prettiest guy in South Korea. It's me, Kim Heechul."

"Eh prettiest guy?"

"Yeah. Isn't it obvious?" He withdrew his hands when he noticed that I didn't shake it. He smiled at me once again but I really don't feel safe with him. "And you're Lee Soojin. Am I right?"

"How'd you know me?"

"By that guy beside you, of course." I looked at Taemin. But he's looking at the guy who called himself 'The prettiest guy in South Korea'.

"Why are you here? Didn't I told you not to come? Go home."

"Mmm.. which one? Our home or in your condo?" He put his hand on his chin, pretending that he's thinking deeply.

"Anywhere! Just.. just stay away from her!" Taemin sounds angry, just like the voice that I heard from him in the music room last week.

"Okay, LITTLE TAEMIN." The guy then left. I really don't understand what's going on.

"Taemin.. who is he?" So I decided to ask Taemin.

"Didn't he just introduced himself to you?"

"Uh no, I mean who exactly is he?" Taemin looked away and watched that guy going out of the school gate.

"My brother." He also had an older brother like me, aye?

"But why his family name is Kim then yours is Lee?"

"It's because my mother married another guy after his father died. And my father is the second husband of our mother."

"Ohh I see. How old is he?" I smiled at him but still, he kept that angry expression on his face.

"He's eight years older than us." He answered coldly. I want to know his family background. He is a secretive person. Everyone don't know that he has a half brother, even the principal I think.

"I gotta go. Oh and you should follow too. Our class is about to start." I smiled and was about to left but he hugged me. I blushed when I felt his breath on my neck.

"T-Taemin.. what are you doing?" I asked him but he hugged me even tighter.

"Don't go to Heechul as much as possible. I don't want to lose you."

"W-What?" I gasped when I heard him. I don't understand. He broke our hug and put something on my bag.

"Be sure to eat that later, okay?" I just nodded and he left. I don't even know what it is. Oh well, I'll know it later anyway.

 

 

"Soojin! Change faster, will you?" I heard Sulli shouting at me. I am here, in the girls' locker, changing my clothes from a P.E. uniform to the normal one. It's our last class for today and Sulli wants to go home with me. "Yah I'm almost done!" I said as I clasp my bra and put on my blouse. I tried to tie my tie but I don't know how so I went out of the bathroom and smiled at Sulli.

"I didn't know changing clothes can be that long." Sulli rolled her eyes and we start walking.

"It's just ten minutes, ."

"Whatever. I only did it for five minutes!"

"Yeah because it's you." I laughed and Sulli laughed along too.

"Can you leave Soojin for awhile? I have something important to tell her." A familiar man approached Sulli to leave. It's Heechul. I signalled Sulli to leave us first and smiled.

"Oh ahjussi you went back?"

"Stop calling me ahjussi or I will really hit you!" He told me, sounded a bit pissed. I just giggled.

"Yeah fine. So oppa, what do you want?"

"I want to tell you something about Taemin." He suddenly sounded serious.

"Oh okay. Go ahead."

"Taemin likes you. No, he loves you. Please don't hurt him. I know you like him too. Just be his girlfriend. I don't want to see Taemin experiencing a one sided love." That made my jaw drop. It's too shocking!

"Do you think he really---"

"Of course. I knew him since he's my little brother."

"Do you think I'd trust you? He told me to stay away from you but I didn't because you said you have something important to tell me!"

"Hey girl, isn't this important? To finally know Taemin's feelings? I've told you enough. And just be his girlfriend already. Okay? Got it? Go home safely." He left. I am definitely confused. Who will I trust? Taemin or his brother? And do Taemin really likes me?