Chapter 11

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

My alarm clook rang and it woke me up. I turned it off and sat on my bed. I feel so dizzy. My head's aching. I looked at the time and damn, it's still early. My class is gonna start at 8 but it's still 6 in the ing morning. I decided to go to school early so I stand and was about to go to the bathroom when I saw Key sleeping on the couch. Oh my god. He looks like an angel. The ray of the sunlight lit up on his face and he really looked like a God! God of gays, probably. But hell. His lips. I want to ki-- Snap the hell out of it Soojin, will you? I moved my and went to the bathroom.

 

After twenty minutes of taking a bath, I finally got out of the bathroom. I was shocked to find out that Key was gone. It made me happy though. So that he can't see me only in a bathrobe! Oh well, maybe he is looking for me. But hey I don't think that alien is too dumb for not hearing the water in the bathroom. I guess he went home. I haven't even got the chance to thank him for taking care of me. But in the first place, why did I suddenly got sick? After Heechul told me that Taemin likes me, it can't be removed in my head. I'm always thinking about it if it is real or not. Does that affect my health? Damn it. Why did I got sick just by thinking about it? I don't understand.

 

I went down and a great smell of noodles had reached my nose. It's from the kitchen. I smiled. I did not eat when I found Key feeding me. I don't like that. So I decided to go back to sleep. I went to the kitchen and my eyes widened when I saw who was cooking.

"K-Kibum?!"

Key is only wearing a bathrobe with a pink apron on. That's my mother's apron, by the way. He looked sooo... Uh. I don't know. He looked like a mom! What a gay. He turned around and smiled at me.

"You haven't eaten some foods last night so I decided to cook right away after I took a bath. Girls always spend more than ten minutes in the bathroom so I finished first." He grinned at me and cooked again. He scooped some noodles and put it in a bowl. He walked near me, bringing the bowl.

"Yah, Lee Soojin. Go to the dining room and sit down!" He demanded. I just followed him.

"Where's my parents? And Onew? Why aren't they home? And where's our Cook? Isn't she supposed to be the one cooking and not you? And our maid? She's still on her day off? Day off is only for one day, right?" He put the bowl in front of me and smiled at me.

"Your parents are on a business trip so they won't be here for a week. They left the house early and you are still sleeping so they decided not to wake you. Onew hyung is having a sleepover in his classmate's house. And oh, his classmate's name is Jong... Jong.. Whatever. I decided to let your maid have a vacation in their province for five days so she won't be here for the said number of days. Your cook is still sleeping in her room. They deserve some rest, you know. I already answered all of your questions so I'm gonna cook some eggs and ham now." Key was about to go back to the kitchen when I said something to him.

"Thanks." I said, more like murmured. He looked at me but I got my chopsticks and started eating his noodles so that I can't see his eyes.

"You're welcome. Eat well~" He said as he went back to the kitchen. He had a long ear huh. He still heard me saying 'thanks' though it's not that clear. And his noodles taste so yummy. I am now regretting that I didn't eat his soup last night. His cooking skills are superb.

 

 

"Yay Soojin! Glad you're okay now." Sulli jumped in front of me when she saw me entering the school gate. "Aww.. Jinnie doesn't have a fever now?" She said as she touched my forehead. Whatever, she sounds so yuck.

"JINNIE? Since when did I have that eew nickname?" She laughed and withdrew her hands off of me.

"Finally, you're back to normal." She looked at Key who's just following us while we're walking.

"Oh thanks to Key oppa." She emphasized Key's name and the 'oppa' right after.

"So.. what will you do to thank him?" Sulli grin but I glared at her. I don't even know what to give him to thank him. I thought only saying 'thanks' will do.

"Hey Lee Soojin! Give me five bars of chocolate in the lunch later." He said and left. Five bars. I don't even have at least a bar today!

"OMO. Don't tell me Key slept in your room last night?!" Sulli's eyes widened with shock. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"WHAT? And.. And.. He's on your bed?!"

"Pabo. Of course not. He slept on the couch."

"Stupid Key. He should have slept beside you and did something." I heard Sulli murmured so I punched her arm.

"I heard you!" I then gave her a deadly glare. She sneered at me and walked ahead.

 

------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

Something's weird today. Every morning, Soojin would always smile at me and greet me. She'll usually ask me if I did my assignment or if I slept well. But today.. something's just not right. I smiled at her but she ignored me. She's avoiding me. Don't tell me Heechul said something to her that made her act like this? Stupid Heechul.

 

Finally the bell rang. Which means, it's lunch time already. Everyone got out of the room but Soojin stayed in her seat. Yesterday, I heard Sulli excused her because she's sick and resting at home. Is she still sick? She's not the Soojin that I knew.

"Are you alright?" Those three words finally came out of my lips.

"Taemin ah. Please tell me the truth."

"What is it?"

"Do you like me?" I got stiffened when she said that. Heechul is really a ing brother. Why did he told Soojin that I like her? I'm supposed to tell her those words in my own stupid way! Goddamn it.

"And if I do?"

"I'd be happy then. I guess you know that I feel the same way too." She stand and smiled. Her smiling eyes are the best feature in her face. I like her eyes.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"So you are my girlfriend now."

"MWOH!?"

Stupid Taemin. Why did you say that? You should propose(?) properly at her! It's like you're forcing her. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!!!

"Erm.. I'll think about that." She then rushed on her way out of the room. You're so stupid, Taemin.

 


 

OMG. How about Key? HAHAHA. And another omg, I already reached two digits! I mean, I already reached the tenth chapter. YAY!

By the way, hi my new subscribers and silent readers! I'm looking forward to see your comments. Please add at least one lol:) And thank you, LuvZhuLing for always commenting everytime I update. XD *special mention