Chapter 25

My Feelings Won't Fade

Key's POV


Yeessss!

Being with Soojin at her house in three days is better than having a date with her for only a day!

Great opportunity, Key.

This morning, I had just actually walked past to Soojin's house after I bought a bread.

Then her mother called me. So of course, to get her parents' love first, I went towards her and greeted her.

She smiled at me and started talking about their business trip with his husband for three days in Japan, starting today.

Her mother is really talkative. Talking stuffs which I don't know yet. I wonder how Soojin survived for seventeen years?

Well, thank God her mother's not like mine. She would've maybe prefer to sleep in the streets than having a mother which is very strict and always deciding for the things on herself for you though you don't really like it. And what's worse is that you can't complain.

That's why I hated staying in the U.S.A for twelve damn years with her. And dad was just like, 'yeah that's perfect for him' when it's not really like that.

Grandpa is better than my dad. I admit, I loved my grandparents more than my own parents.

I just effing hate my bossy mom. But I love both of my parents since they made me, okay?

Yeah, and that's it.

Her mother suddenly asked a favor from me to watch over her daughter.

Of course, I agreed. Three days alone with Soojin? Why not?

HAHAHAHA, Yes, I'm laughing in my mind right now.

I'm gonna make another moments that she couldn't forget.

Oh and about that 'obvious' thing. She still can't get any hint from it?

That's right, she haven't fallen in love with someone else so she doesn't know!

I'm gonna stop talking to myself and I'm gonna baby sit Soojin right now. Yes, right.


------------------


Soojin's POV


Ugh, a day without school is so boring. I hate school but yeah, my friends are there. Nah, Choi Minho and Choi Jinri are my real friends, actually.

I wonder what happened to Sulli yesterday. She haven't gone to school and I'm worried.

Is it still because that goddamned Key told her some insulting things?

Or she's sick? Oh probably she died. DIED?!

No ing way! She will not commit suicide, okay?

Just because of her hatred to Yuri causes her to jump off a bridge or cut herself? No way!

I'm gonna call Sulli now. So I dialled her digits and waited for her to answer.

Answer you damn phone, Sulli!

"Yeoboseyo?" I sighed after I heard her voice on the other line.

"Hey you Sulli, where ha-"

"Yeoboseyo??!!! This is Sulli! Just leave the message that you want to tell her!" After that, I heard nothing but 'tot-tot-tot'.

"That girl. Why did she.. argh! Okay, Sulli! Where have you been yesterday? I was soooo worried so I called for you. Please call me if ever you received this message." I then hang up my phone.

Sigh, that . I'm gonna cut your precious nails if you won't call me and tell me that you're okay!

She's making me so worried. So damn worried.

It's boring and I don't have the mood to study my lesson.

I the tv and found lots and lots of flowers from a boring channel.

Anyway, just to kill my boredom, I continued staring at the television.

I opened the potato chips that was right in front of me.

This is effin right. I got some and eat it. Salty but tastes real good.

At least a boring channel and potato chips can kill my boredom.

"Aigoo.. why are you eating chips?! You must eat at least a plate full of rice, meat and vegetables! Those were the good ones for you. Oh and you should drink milk and eat fruits too! Not this junk food!"

I looked up Key who's nagging. Did I just heard my mom? He then grabbed my potato chips and walked in the kitchen.

"If you won't give that back to me, I'm gonna scream!"

I followed him to the kitchen and folded my arms on my chest. At the same, I also glared at him.

"Give me back my chips."

"No way." He opened the fridge and got something. He handed a glass full of milk to me.

I rolled my eyes and still glared at him.

"There's no way I'm gonna drink that one."

"So I won't return your chips back."

"Why almost all of you wants me to drink some milk!? I'm already tall enough!!"

Key went closer to me and leveled the glass of milk in front of my eyes. He patted my head and laughed.

"But you're still short for me."

"Who cares? I want my chips back!!!"

"If you won't grow taller then I can't kiss you properly."

My eyes widened but I never took my glares off of him.

"Shut up. I won't drink that milk and I will not eat my chips anymore. Happy now?"

"No. You really need to drink your milk."

"If I told you I won't then I really mean it!"

"Aww.. little Soojin doesn't want to drink a milk on a glass. Wait there and I'll transfer it in a feeding bottle, okay?"

"Wha-" I quickly snatched the glass from him and drink it all down.

I wiped my mouth as soon as I finished drinking it. Damn Key.

He laughed and tousled my hair.

"You're soo cute when you're like this."

He smiled at me and left. I fixed my hair by combing it with my own fingers.

So Key and I will be like this for the rest of the day? Ugh, no way!

This house is precious to me and I don't want Key to bring his alien-ish presence here.

Until an idea popped in my head. I smirked. This is gonna be great!


------------------


Key's POV


I washed the glass and can't help but smile. She's really cute with that expression.

I really think I should more often.

"Kibum."

I looked at Soojin while wiping the glass and my hands after I finished washing.

"Are you hungry?"

"Nope. Can you kill it?"

"I'm not a killer."

"Answer me! Can you kill it or not?"

"What am I gonna kill?"

"Just answer me!"

"No I'm not gonna kill it."

"So I'm gonna kill it myself then." She was about to walk out of the kitchen but I stopped her.

"Okay, I will kill it... but what do you mean by that?"

"Kill my boredom. So.. let's go to a mall. Or to an amusement park. Let's leave this house right now."

My eyes widened with surprise. Leave the house?

Why is she like this in all of a sudden?

"Stop looking me like that and let's get going." She said as she left the kitchen.

"Why do you want to go to those places?" I followed her.

"I told you my life is boring."

She grabbed my wrist and walked so fast.

"Hey I'm gonna lock the house first!" I stopped but still, she didn't shove her hands off of me.

"Then my maids can't go in."

"Maids? Aren't they on a day off again?"

"No they're not. Let's go."


We arrived at a mall first. I really hate going into malls.

It's boring. But maybe if I'm with Soojin then it won't be.

"Where are we gonna go?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You dragged me all the way here and now, you don't know where we are gonna go?!"

"Yep." I sighed. This kid.

"So we're gonna go home." I said, and was about to leave but I felt her hands tugging my shirt.

"WHAT?" I asked her with an annoyed tone.

"We'll eat first?" I nodded and she smiled.


"PIZZA!!!" She jumped and made her way in that pizza restaurant.

I didn't know she likes pizzas.

I followed her and sit on the place where she's sitting.

"What do you want?"

"Any flavor you want."

"Neh? Okay then."


After waiting for several minutes, Soojin's order finally came.

I watched her as she ate the pizza happily.

I wonder what flavor that is?

So I took a slice and eat it.

My eyes grew large when I found out that the flavor's hot and spicy.

I quickly put the pizza slice back to the plate and searched for a water.

"Eh? What's the matter? Isn't it delicious?" I saw her lips curving into a smirk.

Did she did this on purpose? You - I'm gonna punish you later.

"Here." She handed a glass of cold water to me. I drank it all up and sighed.

"Are you planning on killing me!?"

"No."

"Then why did you ordered a spicy flavoured pizza!!!"

"Because you said I'm gonna order whatever I like." She took a bite of the pizza and smiled.

"It'smyfavoriteflavorsoIlikeit!" She said while eating.

I drink another glass of water and glared at her.

"You shouldn't talk while eating. That's bad. You might choke."

"Idon'tcare." She took another big bite again.

I smiled at her, seeing her so happy makes my day.

She swallowed the last slice of my pizza and drink a soda.

"You won't eat anything?"

"I'm not that hungry. Besides, I have even eat in your house before we left."

"Is that so? But I'm hungry so buy tacos for me."

"Me? Buying a tacos for you? In your dreams." She scoffed at me and walked away.

"Hey wait!" I ran and followed her.

Once I saw her, I held her arm and she looked at me.

"I don't want tacos."

"So we're going home now."

"But I like burgers."

"Go ahead. Buy them."

"And I don't have enough money." She showed me her cute puppy eyes - which I can't resist.

I sighed and got money from my wallet.

"There." I handed my money and she smiled at me.

I watched her running on her way to a burger stall and happily bought two burgers.

Two burgers? She eat that much? Wow.

She handed the other burger to me and bit her the other one.

"Is this for me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She smirked and I got it from her hands.

"That's my line." I said as I eat the burger.

"I like saying it."

"You'recopyingmyline!" I said while eating.

"Talking while eating is bad." She chuckled and I just followed her.

This girl like copying everything I said to her, huh?


It's been an hour since we left the house and did nothing in the mall but walk and eat.

I don't know what she's planning.

And everytime I'm gonna ask her she'll talk nonsense things which made me stopped from asking.

"What are we-"

"Ah! A cute cat!" She said going in to a pet store. I rolled my eyes and followed her.

"Good morning, are you gonna buy a pet, ma'am?" A saleslady welcomed her and Soojin nodded her head.

"You are going to buy a pet!?" I raised my voice and almost everyone stared at me, including Soojin.

"Of course. We're in a pet store, idiot."

"IDIO-" Hm. I must not show her my bad temper.

Maybe she'll cry like a kid. I don't know how to stop a kid from crying, you know?!

I did nothing but following her. She keeps on looking at those ugly pets. Yes, ugly.

Like those bulldogs, chihuahua, parrot and even a monkey.

I call them fugly pets.

My eyes widened when saw her kissing a fat cat.

"What are you doing, Lee Soojin?! The fur makes you-"

"I'm just kissing a cat. No big deal." She then pats the cat's head.

"NO BIG DEAL!? As I've told you, those cat's fur-"

She stood up and smiled at the saleslady.

"I'll bring this cat home." The saleslady smiled back at her and nodded.

"What's the breed of that cat?" I asked her.

"That's a white Norweigian cat, mister."

"I want you to get a South Korean cat, Soojin." Both Soojin and the saleslady laughed.

"Pabo." I glared at her and she never stopped patting the cat's head.

"Can I buy him now and just get him later? We need to go somewhere neh."

"Oh okay, ma'am. Follow me." The saleslady left and Soojin followed her.

Yeah, seriously. Why won't she take a South Korean one?

Why a Norweigian??

Nah, never mind.

I roam around the pet store and observed a puppy eating his food.

How cute!

"Hey saleslady! I'll buy him!" I said as I pointed the puppy.

The saleslady went towards me and got the puppy oput of its cage. Well, a dog house I mean.

"Here, sir." I smiled happily as I held the puppy on my arms.

"Why are you buying a dog? A cat is cuter!" Soojin went near me after she paid for her cat.

"I like dogs. And they're cuter than that Norweifish cat of yours."

"Norweifish??" She laughed. "You're such an idiot."

I ignored her and I tousled the fur of my puppy.

"What breed is that?"

"Alaskan malamute."

"Ohh... He's cute." I looked at her and she smiled.

I felt myself blush a little at the time she said that.

I know she meant for the dog but it's like she's saying that to me. Stupid Key.

I then paid for the dog and put it back to its dog house since Soojin said that we'll going somewhere.

We left the pet store and the mall.

I stopped as soon as I've realized that Soojin caled for a cab near the bus stop.

"We're not going in a bus?"

"Just come in." She said as she opened the car's door and got in.

I opened the other side and got in too.

"Where are we really going?"

"To the _______ amusement park, please." She said to the driver.

"Okay, ma'am!" The driver replied back.

"We're going to an amusement park??"

"Yep."

"What are we gonna do there?"

"Enjoy."

"No no! Let's go back to the mall and get our pets and go home!"

"Why do you want to go back home right away? It's boring there." She said, pouting.

"Boring? I'll teach you how to bake so that you won't be bored anymore."

"That's killing me. I hate baking."

"What?! Are you-" I paused and continued what I was about to say in my mind - is she even a girl for saying that?

Then there's a minute of silence. She's been planning these things and I can't even complain?

What the heck!

"What are you gonna name your pet?" She asked, breaking the silence.

I thought for a nice name and came up with..

"Jinnie. Soojinnie." I smiled and her eyes grew large with astonishment.

"Then I'm gonna name my pet Kibummie!!"

"No way. You're gonna name it Kiki."

"That sounds disgusting."

"I'll think another name for my pet again if you name your cat 'Kiki'. Since he's a boy and not a girl."

"Fineeee." She frowned and looked away with her arms folded in front of her chest.

"So... what will be a nice name for my dog?"

"Name it with your name."

"Huh?" I looked at her and she's still looking outside.

"I want to be the only Key in this world."

"Name him choco."

I thought for that and smiled. I'm gonna name my dog 'choco'? Her obssession? Nice one!

"Great. My dog's name is Choco."


Few minutes later, we arrived at the amusement park.


Everything is noisy.

There are food stalls, children, vendors, and a lot.

I don't like it.

But since Soojin wants to enjoy, I'm with her in the park.

 

We played almost every games there.

And it's already 5 pm. We need to go home.

I looked at Soojin eating her cotton candy happily. I can see that she's tired but she's still smiling.

I really think she enjoyed.

"We're gonna get our pets now, Soojin and go home after that." She looked at me and nodded.

 

After we got our pets, we rode on a taxi.

She put her cat on her lap and yawned. I smiled at her cute expression.

The next thing I know is that she's already sleeping.

I reached for her head and placed it on my shoulder.

 

We were now at home.

I put Choco inside Soojin's dog house. I never knew she had this. But she said that Onew has a pet dog before but unfortunately, it died.

And Soojin went in her room and changed.

When she came back to the living room, she's already wearing her pajamas.

"Are you sleepy now? Don't go to sleep first because you haven't eaten your dinner yet."

She smiled and sat beside me on the sofa. But that not close.

"Thank you for dating me today."

"Dating you?" I was surprised and repeated the word 'date'.

"Yes. Isn't that dating we just did today?" She said innocently.

"I didn't know that."

"Damn. And you even asked me for a date while calling me a princess." She sneered at me.

I smirked. So she called that as our first date.


 

A/N A long, boring chapter. LOL! >.> I wanna see your comments:)