Chapter 1

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

"Kiki oppa!" He turned around and saw me running towards him. He's thinking something. He's thinking very deep.

"Oppa! Are you alright?"

"Uh.. yeah." He gave me a smile. I sat beside him. I want to tell him that my birthday is coming.

"Yah oppa."

"What?"

"Umm.. don't you remember? Someone.. will be.."

"I'll always remember it, Soojin. Your birthday's coming in three days. What do you want?" Before I could finish my sentence, he cut it. Maybe because he thought that I'm asking a gift from him.

"I'm so glad that Kiki oppa will never forget my birthday." I smiled. I mean that. I'm so happy to hear that from him.

"Yeah.. so, what do you want?"

"I.. won't tell you. I'm.. just.. so shy.." I looked away. I felt my cheeks turning red. I'm nervous. I don't want to say it.. You'll laugh at me anyway.

"Tell it to me, Soojin. I'll give it to you." He smiled.

"I.." I hugged him. "I want you in my birthday, Kiki oppa! Don't leave me! Promise me that you'll stay with me not for only in my day but forever! Stay with me forever!" I.. did said that. I gathered all my guts to say that. Please don't laugh at me. He broke our hug and he stood there, in front of me, still confused.

"Nevermind. Just give me chocolates." I want to get my words back! I hate myself.

"I promise, Soojin." What? What did he say? He.. promised.

"Uh.. w-what?" I can't believe he said that. He never fails me to get happy whenever I'm with him.

"I promise. You heard me, right?" He smiled and then lift his pinky finger.

I chuckled. "Kiki oppa.." I then hold his pinky finger with mine.

 

I was woken up by my alarm clock. I realized that it was just a dream. But it's true, it happened twelve years ago. Why.. did I dream about him? Why do I have to dream about a stupid person who brokes their promises?! Ugh, my life.

"Hey sleepy head! Wake up!" I smirked. It is Onew who's calling me. I want to .

"Just ten more minutes, Jinki!" Teehee, poor Onew who doesn't know I'm already up!

"Don't fool me, Soojin. I know you're up! And don't call me Jinki. My name is Onew. MY. NAME. IS. ONEW!!!"

"Yah if you know that I'm already up then you don't have to wake me! And Jinki, based on your birth certificate, your name is LEE JINKI. YOUR. NAME. IS. JINKI! Idiot." Tch, as if I'm not the one who gave you that ing nickname.

"Just hurry up! We need to fetch appa in the airport. He's going to bring lots and lots of chicken!" He sounds so excited. Then I suddenly remembered that appa is gonna buy lots and lots of chocolates. Omg, I gotta get moving.

 

 

 

I went down running on the stairs and saw my mom preparing our breakfast. "Good morning umma!" I smiled at her. She's happy. Heh, I know. Because appa's going home.

"Greet your oppa too!" Onew ordered me to greet him? I laughed.

"Greet your . It's better." I sit on the chair beside my mother.

"Umma, you're not going to fetch appa?" I grabbed a toast and eat it.

"I need to clean the house, Soojin. Onew is there, he can drive to the airport. Besides, I can still see your father when he arrives here." My mother really likes cleaning. And today, she needs to keep our house really really clean because appa is coming home. He's a businessman in New York. And now, he's coming back to Seoul to take care of our company here. Onew's the eldest so he's the heir of our business. I don't think he can produce a great amount of money like appa does. I bet I can do better than him. But I don't like these stuffs. I am in no way interested about entrepreneurship. What I like is arts. I love drawing. I love painting.

"Hurry up! It's already 9 am!" Onew, you annoying .

"Pfft. I'm done. Bye umma!" I kissed my umma's cheeks and get in the car. Onew did the same thing too.

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

I'm back. I'm finally home. I missed you, Seoul. I'm gonna meet my grandparents again. Good thing, mom and dad prefered to stay abroad. I really can't survive it right now if they went back here. They're so bossy. Anyway, I hope I can meet Soojin. I wonder if she can still remember me.. my name and my face. I guess she'll only remember me as her 'Kiki oppa' though I always told her that my name is Kibum. I don't know why she calls me that but I kind of liked it. I missed her smiling eyes, her pretty face, her voice.. I missed you, Soojin. So much.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

I'm so excited. Appa is finally home! After five years without him sure is lonely. Haha yeah, I'm a daddy's girl. He promised that he'll bring lots and lots of chocolates for me. I looked at Onew who's excited too. Appa said that he'll treat us to a chicken restaurant somewhere near the airport. Onew's a chicken maniac while I have an obsession for chocolates. What the hell.

"Hey chicken maniac, where are you going? That's not the way!" I shouted at him but he still continued walking and leaving me behind. "Onew oppa! That's not the ing way!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but there he goes, he left me. I can't find him because there are too many people who's surrounding the airport. Pfft. I'll go and find appa by myself. Don't blame me if you get lost, Jinki. Someone bumped me. Aww, my arm hurts. His phone fell to the ground and accidentally, it broke.

"Watch your way, idiot!" Err, it really goddamned hurt.

"You.. broke my phone!" He said and got his phone from the ground.

"And you hurt my arm!" He cares about his phone more than my arm. What the hell kind of man are you?

"My phone is more important than that skinny arm of yours!" Did he just called me skinny? You..

"At least I've got some curves!" I stuck my tongue out to him. My arm is badly hurt. my life.

He stared at my body for a few seconds and then laughed. "You? Got some curves?! AHAHA" He laughed hard even more. This boy really got into my nerves.

"Shut the up!" Goddamn it.

"Can you.. please hand me your phone for awhile?" I looked at him confusedly. What is he gonna do with my phone?

"Omg. Are you gonna steal my phone?!"

He laughed. "If I want to steal your phone then I must have been done it earlier."

He's right anyway. "Then what are you gonna do with it?"

"Just give it to me." I looked at his eyes. He looked familiar. I've seen this kid before. I guess..

"Give it to me!" He shouted. What an idiot.

"Okay. But. Don't do anything with it." I got my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Alright, I won't do anything bad." He smirked and then got my phone. I was shocked when he threw it to the ground and stepped on it. Crashing it endlessly. My eyes were gonna literally pop out while he was doing that.

"STOP IT, IDIOT!" He stopped and gave me a smile. Grr I'll really punch you! I was about to punch him but he alread ran while pushing his airport baggage cart. Seriously, if I'm gonna see you again someday, I'm gonna break your leg! IDIOT!!!

 

------------------

 

Hai guise. :) The first chapter is boring lol. Tell me what do you think. ^^