Ch. 15

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

I don't know why I let Taemin drag me to the rooftop. Key stopped me but I still followed Taemin. And now, we're here, on the rooftop, feeling sooooo awkward with each other. We were like, he'll glance on me and when I look at him, he looks on the other side. And I, of course, am doing the same thing too.

"Umm.. Soojin.." Taemin suddenly broke the silence and I stared at him.

"Hmm?"

"About.. that.. thing.. Have you--"

"Oh yes, I already ate the chocolate that you gave to me. Have you seen me eating it awhile ago? It's so delicious, Taemin. Thanks!"

I smiled at him. I decided to play dumb because if I'm gonna tell him that I don't want to have a boyfriend yet, maybe he'll freak out and jump off the roof. Maybe that's the reason why he brought me here. I don't want a guy to get himself killed just because of me, breaking his heart. I.. seriously don't want that.

He laughed and gave me a cute smile afterwards. I hate you. Why do you always show that smile in front of me!? Don't you know that you're gonna kill me because of that?

"I'm glad to know that. Well, about you being my girlfriend.. have you decided already?" His smile faded and looked at me with his pleading eyes.

Are you ing begging me to be your lover? What the.. Erm well, if Taemin's gonna be my boyfriend, gossipmongers will go and attack on us again. And Key will be gone in the picture. These days, he is linked to me. I don't know why those effing students, and the teachers are thinking like that. They're thinking that the Lee Soojin had already lost her ity to the alien Kim Kibum from the planet erts. Just by thinking about it makes me wanna puke. Seriously. Eeewww.

"Soojin?" Taemin's voice made me snap out from it. Good thing he's there or else I'm gonna melt.. thinking like that drives me crazy!

"Ah.. y-yes.. umm.. T-Taemin!"

"Oppa. Call me oppa." My mouth opened as wide as it can when he told me to call him 'oppa'.

"W-What?! I am 17 years old and we have the same age! AHAHA Seriously. How can I call you oppa?"

"Say it. I was born on the month of July while you were in August. So I'm a month older than you. You need to respect Taemin oppa."

"Umm.. well.. back to your question... what will you do if your heart.. get.. broken by... m-me?"

"I can wait." He smiled and I haven't heared not even a single sound of sadness from those words. I guess he'll really wait.

"I-I'm sorry... T-Taemin.. oppa.."

"I can wait, Soojin. I can." Once again, he smiled and hugged me. I can feel his breath near my ear. Before I could blush furiously, I broke the hug and smiled at him. Then I went back to the canteen and left Taemin behind.

 

 

So time flies fast and this time, I'm on my way alone to my locker. Today is Wednesday and it's Sulli's effin day for shopping. She ditched our last class and did her deed. Stupid brat. Ditching class for that stupidity. I opened my locker and usual, I found love letters, flowers, gifts and whatever. But it's not as many as last week or like the other days.. maybe the issue about me and Key affects it. What the . I made it like we're some kind of those oh so popular celebrities.

 

After I promised to Key's grandmother that I will go home with his grandson everyday, I decided to go to the building where Key's room is located. I'm gonna wait for that and we're gonna go home together. Sigh. It's just that his grandmother is irresistible. I suddenly remembered the time when Key carried me home after Taemin saved me. I can't help but smile. Now I know where he had inherited that kind of characteristic. It's from his grandmother.

 

Yeah, it's almost one hour since I am waiting for that alien. I looked up to the sky when I heard the thunder roar. Oh my god, it'll rain soon! Then for a few seconds, I felt some water drop in my hand. I ran inside the building when I realized that it's raining. my life. Where the hell are you, Key!? If you won't show your shadow after ten minutes then I'm gonna move my and get going. I opened my bag to look for an umbrella. Notebooks, pens, papers, a book, wrappers of chocolate, phone, iPod.. your bag is really a mess, Soojin. ! NO UMBRELLA! I'm seriously gonna cry. Before I realized, my tears dropped from my eyes. And I'm sitting on the ground, like a kid who just lost her candy.

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

I yawned and closed the library before I get  down. Damn. This punishment is kind of small for me but.. it's tiring. Whatever, at least I'm done now.

"YYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!" I stopped when I heard someone shout. All of the students went home, an hour ago. There's no way someone else is still there. Oh maybe this school's haunted. H-Haunted?! Tsk, I should think about on how I'm gonna go home right now. Yeah, I don't have my umbrella with me. So I guess I'm gonna go home under the rain.

When I was about to go out from the building, I heard someone sobbing. I followed the sounds and found out that it's Soojin. She's sitting on the floor, crying. I laughed because she's just being so childish. She's so cute.

"Why are you crying?" I said, in between my laugh.

She got up and punched me on my chest. That made me stop laughing and I wiped her tears. "Why the did you go out from your classroom at this time? Is your teacher still teaching you? Are you studying in the library? Then just bring your books and just study in your room!"

"I got punished because I came late to my class. And it's the first subject in the afternoon."

"What's.. the punishment?"

"To clean the old library."

"Huh? Isn't that too heavy for a newcomer like you?"

"For me it's not. Let's get going now."

"Eehh.. but it's raining. Oh well, I guess you have an umbrella. I don't mind sharing it with you. Come on." She said as she was about to go out of the building.

"Yeah.. that's the problem. I don't have an umbrella." She stopped and turned around.

" our lives."

"Whatever, let's just get going. We need to get home before 7 or else my grandparents and your brother will keep worrying where the are we." I grabbed her and covered her head and we went home. I hope we won't get a fever or colds after this.

 


 

Author's Notes: Updated! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :) And again, sorry for the errors. I'm just too lazy to check it out. XD