Ch. 22

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

"By the way oppa, did Yuri unnie started living in your apartment already?"

I asked Minho when I remembered about the time we we're 'ninja-ing' them.

"Ah yes, she did." He smiled at me so I also smiled back at him.

"Is that so.."

"Oh and she said she's going to visit you and my other friends after class."

"Really? I'm excited to talk with her again."

"Tch. Excited my ." Sulli folded her arms in front of her chest and I saw angry expression painted on her face.

"It's true, Jinri. I'm excited to meet Yuri unnie properly."

"Yeah! Me too!" Key said out of the blue and smiled at me. I looked at Sulli again.

"Just be friends with her, okay? I bet she's a nice person."

"And besides, it was Minho who broke up with her. Why are you so angry to her?" Key said which made Sulli stiffened. Few seconds later, I see her leaving the three of us.

"See what you've done?!" I raised my voice to Key and he just shrugged calmly.

"What the.. You.. Go and apologize to her! Ask her to forgive you for what you have just said!"

"Eh? Why should I? It's the truth and she needs to realize that, right Minho?"

"Ha? W-What? I.. don't know!" Minho responded.

"You should know Lee Soojin.. that truth sometimes hurt."

My angry expression faded and turned into a calm one. Key's right. I don't even know why Sulli is very angry to Yuri though Minho was the one who broke up with her.

"So I have no reason to ask forgiveness from her." Key said and sipped the juice that was in front of him.

 

"Good afternoon." Yuri smiled and bowed slightly. I bowed too and smiled at her, to show that I am happy to meet her.

"I am Kwon Yuri and I'm already 20 years old." She introduced herself to us.

"You're a noona to Minho, aye?" Minho, Yuri and me looked at Key who suddenly gave that insulting comment.

"So what if she's a noona, huh? Do you care?" I leaned closer to his face and he looked at me intently.

"I was just reminding her that Minho's her dongsaeng."

"Oh don't worry, I won't ever forget that." Yuri smiled again at us.

"Umm.. we have met before but you didn't know my name so.. I am Lee Soojin and I'm 17." I smiled at her and slightly bowed my head.

"It is nice to meet you again, Soojin ah. And this time, it's better because I now know your name and age."

"Ahehe.. yeah.. nice to meet you too." I chuckled.

I don't know what to say. She's so nice. I wonder why Sulli hated her so much.

"By the way, where's Sulli?" She asked Minho and when he opened his mouth to say something,

"Isn't it obvious that she hates you? No matter how hard Soojin begs on her to come with us, she won't say 'yes' and leave us."

I saw Yuri frown when she heard Key say that. I don't know what's with Key today. This morning, he's teasing me and now, he's the pissing the hell out of me?

I know that his insult messages weren't for me but they're my friends. Yes, Yuri unnie's my friend now.

I leaned closer to Key and whispered, "You, fudge! What's with the sudden change of mood, huh?!"

"Change of mood? Please take note that I'm only sweet to you. Not with any other girls."

I felt my cheeks turning pink after I heard him. Sweet huh?

"Then why are you arguing with me about Sulli's hatred on Yuri unnie this morning, huh?!"

"Because you're in the wrong position to say that."

WHAT? Wrong position?! If Minho and Yuri's not here, probably you were now punched by me! Idiot!!

 

After that dinner with Yuri unnie, Key walked with me on my way home.

It's still afternoon but I eat my dinner at six and it's already seven this time so I consider that as a dinner.

As usual, Key won't go home if he doesn't see me entering our gate safely.

I entered our gates and when I was about to close it, Key hovered his hand over mine. I looked at him with confusion.

"Soojinnie.." He paused. "I'm sorry for fighting with you today. You know.. about Sulli and Yuri?"

"Huh?"

"You're probably angry at me about that. But don't worry, I'll say sorry to Sulli tomorrow and I'll call Yuri noona and say sorry to her as well."

"You should've done it earlier."

"I know but.."

"You don't have the guts?"

"No! It's because.."

"Aish, Kibum. You're just wasting my time. I have a long homework to do so I'm going in." I started to move but I felt his hand, tightening his grip on me.

"Yah I'll be busy later so quit holding me, will you?" Awkwardness and silence suddenly filled the atmosphere.

I just can't go if Key won't stop holding me. Maybe he'll just tighten his grip on me more which is more painful.

"W-Why.."

"Just tell it to me! Hurry up!!"

"..Why don't a princess and prince like us date each other?"


 

A/N Two chapters in one update! Though the second one's short. Hehe, because I'm inspired, :">