Chapter 26

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

'Is that really... a date?'

I sighed as I thought to myself if I really did date him yesterday.

I went to the couch and sit there, with my head looking at the ceiling.

And why did I even buy this pet cat?!

Mom will get angry at me. But still, I won't throw Kiki to the streets.

Kiki? I smiled when a picture of Key and I while we're still young popped up in my mind.

Did I really called him 'Kiki oppa'?

Why is it that the things I used to say when I was young were the things now that I'm too embarrassed to say?

Making a promise with Key. Tch, does that even make sense?

Maybe Key had a special place in my heart.

If he doesn't have, then why did I cry when he left?

Why did I change from a sweet little girl into a foul-mouthed one? A friendly kid into an idiot one?

Do I have a special place in his heart, too?

Ugh, so many questions.

Didn't I told you Soojin to stop thinking about him?!

I took out a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I.. just... can't.

I can't stop. WHYYYYYYYYY?

“Fries, you want?” I opened my eyes and saw Key grinning with a bucket of fries in his hands.

I paused for a second and observed his beautiful face smiling at me.

He... changed a lot, didn't he?

A kid who always eats a lot and oesn't even give me some.

From a fat kid into a gorgeous one.

Is he still the Kim Kibum I knew before?

“Why.. are you staring at me like that?” His voice got me back into the reality.

Did I just observe him?

I sighed and put my hand under my chin and observed outside.

I feel him sitting next to me.

“I know I'm a good-looking person but you don't have to look at me like that.”

“Look like what?”

“Like a ert who wants to me right now.”

I sneered at him and he laughed.

“In your dreams.” I rolled my eyes and continued watching the birds flying freely.

“Tonight, I hope I'm gonna dream about us do-”

I got a lot of fries and stuck it into his mouth, making him panickly chewing everything.

I smirked and got some of the fries too.

He already finished eating all of those and glared at me.

“Do you really want me to die!?” He said, putting his hands on my shoulder.

“Yeeesss?..” I answered him innocently.

“Aish. If you're not Lee Soojin then I would've you right now.” He said, under his breath. But I still heard everything which earned him an evil glare from me.

“Dare to do that, idiot!” He smiled and went closer to me.

“I dare?”

“SHUT THE F-” He stuffed lots of fries inside my mouth and I got nearly choked.

Of course, I am coughing right now. I made signs at Key like 'I need water, idiot!!!'

It seems like he understood and hurriedly went downstairs and got a glass of water for me.

He handed the glass to me after he got it and patted my back as I drank it.

“Are you okay?” I smirked.

Lee Soojin has a big mouth so she doesn't get choked that easily.

“I guess you are okay.” I heard him sigh and he sat beside me again.

“You're so gullible.” I laughed evilly and he looked at me with a clueless expression painted on his face.

“Gullible?”

“Yes. You fall for it! HAHAH” I laughed once again.

“Who said I got fooled by your low class acting?”

He said that which made me glare at him. And he just simply laughed it off. Stupid.

“You're welcome.” I looked at him, confused.

“That's my reply for the 'thanks' you've said to me yesterday.”

I smiled. So I guess it's a date, after all.

I felt my cheeks turning pink so I quickly hugged my knees and buried my face between them.

Err, he'd tease me again if he saw me like this!!

“Why are you suddenly acting like that?”

I took a deep breath and looked at him with an uneasy smile written on my face.

“Because you're an uncooked noodled hair alien from the planet erts!”

He laughed and tousled my hair. I can feel his fingers on my scalp. It makes my face get red again!!!!

“Eh?” He raised my chin and I looked away, avoiding his gaze towards me.

“Aww....Lee Soojin's blushing!”

“I'm not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Nope.”

“Yeesssss.”

“I said n-”

I stopped talking as soon as I've felt his lips on my cheeks.

Argh, this is so disgusting! My face is turning very red than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He moves apart from me and smiled, his fingers are still on my jawline!

“See?” He grinned and walked away.

YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA CUT YOUR HEAD OFF FROM YOUR PRECIOUS NECK!! I SWEAR!!!


 

Author's Notes: Hi gaiz. :D I'm gonna promote my new story, lol. It's called...

He's NOT the Prince I'm Looking For!

I'm not yet satisfied with the foreword and the description though. xD The characters are still the SHINee members! (im a hardcore Shawol) And I hope you'll support it. <3