Chapter 2

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

alarm clock ringing~

Err.. I hate mondays. Stupid alarm clock. I stand up and threw my alarm clock. It's so noisy. I want to sleep again. Just when I was about to lay on my bed again, I heard my mother shouting or nagging or what do you call that. I stand up and listen on what she's saying.

"Soojin! Why are you throwing your alarm clock again!? Take a bath now or else you'll be late at school!"

"Okay, umma." I went to the bathroom lazily. I want to sleeeeppp..

 

 

I went to the dining room and. Huh, Onew's grin is greeting me 'good morning' again. I just ignored him. I'll greet my parents instead of him. "Good morning, appa. Good morning, umma!"

Appa stopped drinking his coffee. "Good morning, Soojin." He smiled at me and I sit beside Onew.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" Appa asked me.

"Nope." Tch, sleep well. Even though Onew's room is just a few metres away from mine, I can still hear him sleeping soundly. Maybe that's the effect of eating lots of chicken.

"Oh, why?" Mom said as she put the last dish on the table.

"Blame the chicken maniac for it! Because of him, I can't sleep properly." I pouted when I saw vegetables and there are lots of carrots there. I don't know what kind of dish is that. I don't like it.

"Yah umma! You know that I don't eat carrots! It tastes bitter! And.. you know that I'm picky."

"Eat what's on the table, Soojin. Everything is delicious and vegetables gives you nutrients."

"Yes, Soojin. Your umma is right. Besides, your umma didn't cook that anyway, so it's delicious." Appa smiled evilly and umma jokingly punched his arm. I smiled at how childish they are.

"Hey choco maniac! I'll give you a ride." Onew said while eating his chicken.

"I can't understand you, idiot." I glared at him. Yeah really, I can't understand what he's saying.

He swallowed his chicken and softly told me, "I will give you a ride." He grinned.

"No thanks. I'd rather ride on the bus than in your car." I smirked and stand up. "Bye appa, umma! I'll go to school now." I got my bag and was about to leave when appa called me.

"Soojin!" I turned to look back at him. "Yes, appa?"

"Your phone was crashed by an unknown alien, right?" I chuckled and nodded. I told appa and umma last night about what happened when Onew left me in the airport. I told them that someone bumped me and accidentally, his phone broke. I gave him the nickname 'alien' because his hair has streaks of colors red and purple and a lot more. It is very rare to see a person with that kind of hairstyle. He also tall and good looking. But weh, I will NEVER like him. He's an alien.

Appa handed me my allowance. I counted the money and it's quite big. "Appa.. why are you giving me with this amount of money?" I wonder why.

"Buy a new phone. Choose anything you want. It will be my gift for you."

"Gift eh? My 18th birthday will be happening on August next year! W-what gift?" I laughed. Gift. HAHAHA.

"Soojin, if you don't want a new phone then you better give that money to me." Onew suddenly said. I smirked and stuck my tongue out to him. Merong~

"Bye!" I ran and left our house.

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

"Good morning, grandpa." I smiled at him and sit. I noticed that grandma's not here. "Grandpa, where's grandma?"

"Good morning too, Kibum. Your grandma is outside, waiting for someone." Waiting for someone outside? There's a visitor eh.

"By the way, Kibum. Today is your first day in school here in Seoul. What do you feel?" Grandpa suddenly asked. I smirked. Of course, I feel nervous. Who doesn't?

"I'm nervous, grandpa. I hope I can do well here." I grabbed a toast and sipped my coffee. I looked at the time and I think I'll be late. So I stand up and got my bag. "Bye, grandpa!"

"You haven't eaten yet. Sit down and eat well." Pfft, I'm not a kid anymore.

"Grandpa, I'll just eat well in school. There are a lot of delicious foods there, right?" I gave him a fake smile. I can really tell that appa has inherited from him.

"Delicious? What delicious foods? Like burgers, fries and junk foods? You teenagers, really. Ask one of our maids to pack a lunch for you." I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. I saw our Cook smiling at me and handed my lunch. I bowed and got it from him. "Kamsahamnida." I smiled and went back to the dining room.

"Goodbye, grandpa."

"Bye. Take care, Kibum."

"Yes, I will." I bowed at him. I saw grandma talking to someone near the gate. This must be the one grandpa's talking about.

 

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

"Grandma, good morning!" I smiled at her. She looks so happy. Maybe one of her flowers bloomed today and I guess that is what she's gonna tell me. "Did your orchids bloomed today, grandma?" I asked her. Guess I was right.

"No." She smiled. I thought she would be sad. Her orchids didn't bloom! I wonder..

"Kibum just arrived last Saturday." Whoa really? That jerk arrived already. I gave her a fake smile. I actually don't want to see her grandson again. It'll just break my heart, just like what he did.. breaking his promise. A promise to stay with me forever. I chuckled in my mind silently. That promise is kind of hilarious. I guess I'm too 'demanding' for that.

"So.. Soojin." She suddenly said which made me snap out of my thoughts again.

"What, grandma?"

"I'm inviting you to eat a dinner in our house tonight, with your family. I already told your parents and they said yes." She already told my parents? Then why appa nor umma told me? Pfft, maybe they forgot.

"Uhh.. sure." I honestly don't like. I looked at the time in my watch and OH MY GOD. I'm gonna be late! "G-Grandma.. I'm sorry but I need to go to the school right now! Goodbye!" Then I rushed on my way to school.

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

I went near grandma to look at the person she's talking with. But too late, that girl already ran. "Good morning, grandma!" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good morning too, Kibummie." She smiled at me and I did the same thing to her too.

"Grandma, can I ask who is that girl you just talked with?" I decided to ask her. Or else my mind will always think of who the she's talking with.

"Oh, she's Lee Soojin. Your childhood friend, remember?" L-Lee Soojin?... I felt happy when grandma said that. Good thing she still lived on the same street. I can find her easily.

"Yes I remember, grandma. I need to go now. Bye!" I get in the car and waved happily at my grandmother.

 

 

15 minutes later..

 

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed and smiled to our driver. I then got out of the car. I looked at my new school. It's big. I guess only rich kids are studying here, except the scholars if there are any. I get inside the school and here you go. I see girls acting 'cutely' and giggling at me. Just ignore them, Key. Why do girls always act like that when they see me? Am I really that handsome? HAHAHA. Funny.

"Annyeong. What's your name?" A girl suddenly greet me. She smiled sweetly but I don't like her. I don't want any girl to know me yet. I hate being so popular. It's like a stranger invading my privacy or whatever. I hate it.

"Are you flirting wih me?" I said without thinking twice. That girl ran and I can see that she's crying. God, I feel like a certified heartbreaker. I continued on my way to find where my homeroom is located. Until this situation caught my eyes. A boy is kneeling in front of this pretty girl. I laughed silently. Seriously, what the is going on?

 

------------------

 

YAY! More subscribers! Thank youuuuu. :)