Ch. 23

My Feelings Won't Fade

Key's POV

 

"..Why don't a princess and prince like us date each other?"

She stood there, inside their gate while I am holding her hand. I am nervous of what her answer should be.

"Which part of you is a prince?"

"Ha? O-Okay.. go in and do your homework now. Good night!"

I stopped holding her hand and walked on my way home.

Geez, you're a fail, Key!

 

I stopped and hid behind the wall near Soojin's house when I saw her talking with a man.

He's the man that my eyes haven't seen before.

Who is that? Hmm, probably her uncle.

But wait -

Why the hell did he hugged Soojin like that?!

Oh well, maybe he haven't seen Soojin for such a long time.

But why is he pinching Soojin's cheeks??!

Oh yes, because Soojin's cheeks are so cute.

But why is he giving a bouquet of flowers to her?

Because Soojin is pretty and - that man is a PEDO!!!

Okay, I can't take this anymore! I'm gonna follow her!

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

I winced when Heechul pinched my cheeks. Damn!

"Hey you ugly ahjussi! Why did you pinch me like that?!"

He chuckled and then afterwards, he kept a blank face.

"Stop calling me ahjussi!!"

I laughed. He gave me a bouquet of flowers and I gladly accepted it.

"What's this for?"

"That's from Taemin."

"Really?.. Well then, tell him 'thank you'." I smiled at him and smelled the flowers. Hmm, I love flowers.

I glanced at my wristwatch and found out that the time's already 7:30 am.

"Oppa, if you don't mind, can we just talk while walking to school?"

"Sure." Both of us started walking and I can't help but smell the flowers always. It's just so good and special - because it's from Taemin.

"Hey Soojin, the flowers are actually from me."

"Neh?"

"Because I personally bought it."

"Oh and you said that it's from Taemin because it's his money?"

"Wha - Yes! How'd you know that?"

"I'm good in guessing."

"Pfft. Really. So yeah, the thing that I have told you..."

Heechul kept on talking about stuffs like whatever. You know, it's boring.

So I looked at the flowers again. I smiled. Flowers are one of my favorite things in the world. And wait, what's this?

Sunflowers?? I got it and stared at it while walking. Sunflower really did stand out from the rest of the flowers in this bouquet.

Because it's the only yellow colored here. And the other ones are like red and pink and they were tulips except this one.

Maybe the flower arranger misplaced this.

But this sunflower is really different. Does this have some special meanings?

Anyway, I put it back again. When I'll reach home later, I'll put it in a vase and place it in my room - on my study table.

So that I'll have some inspiration and maybe, I can study well.

"Hey Soojin, are you listening to me?"

I looked at Heechul when he talked and I shook my head.

"Aigoo, you young lady!" I heard Heechul groaned and I just giggled.

"I was talking about how you rejected Taemin! For your information, you were the first girl that rejected him! It's not really in his nature to get interested with girls or ask them to be his lover. Taemin knew you since elementary."

I gasped after I heard him.

Taemin knew me since elementary? You must be joking, ahjussi!

"If you think I'm joking well, just look at me. Do I look like I'm joking?"

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He coughed and I think he felt awkward with me.

"Ehem.. well.. It's obvious that you have just known Taemin now that you were in high school. And he knew you since elementary. He may sound like a stalker to you but he is always watching you from afar. And I wanna screw you for not even noticing my brother."

"He just have introduced himself to me in that time."

"But he's too shy."

"Shy?" I chuckled and I saw Heechul glare at me so I stopped.

"Aish you're so boring. Better go to your school now and be sure to greet Taemin!"

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"Whatever, just go now! Bye!" I watched him as he leave. Heechul is really different from Taemin.

 

Finally, I went in my home room.

Good thing, today's a peaceful day.

No crowd, no Key. And.. no Sulli? I looked at Sulli's place and she's not there.

Where is that girl?

Damn. I'm lonely.

"Good morning."

"Eh?"

I looked around and saw Taemin sit beside me, smiling.

"Good morning."

"Umm.. good morning.."

Then the silence filled the air. Whoa, why is there a word awkward in the world?

"By the way, Taemin.."

"Yes?"

I was about to open my mouth and say something but our teacher went it so I stopped talking.

I feel too that Taemin's irritated by the sudden entrance of our teacher.

Is Taemin really shy? Why can't he say such things to me? Why does it have to be Heechul to reveal it? Sigh.

So many questions in my head.

Our teacher started writing the lessons on the board.

And me, being a *ehem* good student, I get my notebook, pencil and - where's my eraser?

I looked at every corner of my bag to search for my eraser but I found nothing.

, you're so careless, Lee Soojin! When will you ever change?

I turned my gaze to Taemin and saw him looking at me too.

Whoa, his eyes. I feel like I'm melting right now..

He handed me an eraser. I looked at him with a confused expression written on my face.

"Use this." He placed the eraser on my desk and he continued writing notes.

I got the eraser and smiled. It smells like sunflower.


 

A/N What a boring chapter. Hahaha! Thanks for commenting and subscribing!!! :D