Chapter 31

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soo Jin's POV

 

I smiled as I entered the school gates.

It's because I see Taemin looking at me.

“Taemin ah!” I waved at him and once I get closer, I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

“Did you changed your number?” He asked me with a confused expression written on his face.

I chuckled and shook my head.

“Ani. I've got a proof!” My lips curved upwards and I played Key's recorded voice on my phone.

'You're just like a little sister to me.'

Taemin smirked. What is he up to again?

“See? I told you Kibum doesn't like me!”

“Do you think I'd believe in him?” My smug smile faded and turned into a sneer.

Here he is again.

“Why are you really making me believe you that Kibum likes me?!” I raised my voice in an annoyed tone.

“Because it's the truth.” He answered coolly. I rolled my eyes and bit my lower lip.

“Sometimes I wonder if you really like me because you're pushing me to him!”

I then walk away from him really fast.

But what if... Taemin's really saying the truth?

Aish! I messed my hair and looked down the ground.

This thing really makes me so damn crazy!

Should I.... prove it to myself that he likes me?

 

 

“Eh? Why aren't you eating, Soojinnie? Something's wrong, right?” Sulli asked me with her eyes widened.

I shook my head and made a 'thumbs up' sign while smiling.

“Don't mind me! E-Everything's.... alright!” Sulli, Minho and Key looked at me with an 'I-don't-believe-you' expression.

I sighed and laid my head on the table.

Why is that thing bugging me? I don't like this...

“Here.” I looked up and saw Key putting a chocolate candy in front of me. “Eat that.”

Giving me a chocolate candy? Maybe they think that I did not eat any chocolate today.

“Oh, by the way, Soojin!” Sulli said with her chopsticks pointing at me.

“Neh?”

“I saw you and Taemin this morning talking before going in our school building.”

“Yeah. So?”

“I just thought that he said something creepy which bugs you.”

HE REALLY DID, SULLI! TAEMIN'S BEEN REALLY CREEPY THESE DAYSSSSS!!!

Sigh. What if I'll tell Sulli that Taemin told me that Key likes me and I don't believe him that's why he keeps on saying unbelievable things.

No no no no. She'll just tease me.

But if I'll tell her then at least, I can feel a relief in my mind, right?

Ugh, what if she says something that's creepier than what Taemin had told me? Then I'll be like in hell!

Why am I even arguing with myself?

“He said that... K-Kibum...” I closed my eyes and bit my lip. “Likes me.”

Sulli laughed, followed by Minho. But Key.. he's just smiling at me. Damn.

“Pabo pabo pabo Soojin!!!” Sulli said, between her laughs.

I rolled my eyes and started eating my food.

I'm saying the truth, you idiot! I'm not lying. Goddammit.

 

 

Once our boring History teacher walked out of our classroom after the bell rang, I gathered all my stuffs and put it in my bag.

Gah, tiring day. I wanna sleep.

“September almost ends. And still, I don't have any money to buy my babies.” I scoffed and looked at Sulli.

“What baby?”

“My bags.” She pouted and supported her chin with her hands. I sighed.

“Whatever.” I was about to go out of our room when Sulli wrapped her arms on my right arm.

“Let's go home together.”

“I'm going home with Kibum.”

“I don't care. I wanna go home with you.”

“Fine.” She smiled and I rolled my eyes. I want to go home with her too, even if it's just this time.

Ever since Key went home from the U.S., I've been with him everytime he went home.

And I missed hanging out with Sulli. No way, I won't replace Sulli as my best friend.

“By the way. Isn't Key's birthday is in late September?” I looked at Sulli with a confused expression.

“I don't know either.”

“Minho told me. What are you gonna give him as a gift? I bet his birthday is any day within this week!”

“I don't know what to give him. And besides, I'm even planning to give him one.”

“Yah, that's so mean, Soojin! Can't you see? He's been caring for you and looking after you. He's always worried for you. And you didn't realize it. Pabo!” She stucked out her tongue at me. I sneered at her and thought to myself.

She's right. Key had always cared for me. I'm such an idiot. Stupid for not even realizing it.

“Oh and speaking of your prince, he's here.” She pointed at... Key. Prince huh?

“You.. Are the two of you talking about me behind my back?” I laughed uneasily and shook my head.

“Hahaha, why would we?” I stopped laughing and Sulli looked at me with her eyes furrowed.

“Liar.” I sneered at her and whispered, “Shut up!”

“Hey Key! Isn't your birthday is in September?” Sulli asked Key and he just shrugged. That's his answer? Shrugging?!

“Come on, just tell us. So that Soo Jin can prepare her birthday gift for you.”

“Never mind. I'll just get it from her. I'll go ahead!” He waved, smirking and left. What does he mean he'll just get it from me?

“Aww... See? Bye!” Sulli...

Did not just left me. Alone.

“Choi Jin Ri!” I was about to follow her but I realized.. That my home is in the other way. Damn.

 

 

“Good morning, yeobo.” YEOBO?! Taemin smiled and leaned at me.

“W-What did you just say?” I asked him, with my eyes widened with shock.

“Yeobo.” He leaned closer and.

HE KISSED ME.

I pushed him away from me.

“Why did you do that?!”

“What's wrong? I'm just kissing you.”

“In front of these people?!” I pointed the crowd and he laughed.

“But they find it sweet.”

“Argh, whatever. I'm going to our home room!” While I was on my way to my classroom, I heard students gossiping about me and Taemin.

Damn that kid. Why did he do that?

I stopped as soon as I found Key looking at me.

“K-Kibum?” He smiled and put his hands in his pocket.

“Good morning.”

“G-Good morning...”

“Looks like Taemin had just kissed you.” I bit my lip and scratched the back of my head before nodding.

“I don't care. Because no matter how many times he will kiss you, we both know that I am your first kiss.”

My eyes grew large. I heard more people talking about me. Goddammit!

“H-Hey... you just did not said that!” I raised my voice, pretending to be angry.

Well, I wasn't angry because it's the truth. But I raised my voice because I am ing embarrassed!!

He winked at me and left. I face palmed myself and continued walking on my way to my classroom.

 

“T-Taemin and Key kissed you?”

“Stop asking, Sulli. You've heard it. And it's right.”

“Yay! Soo Jin's lips aren't anymore! Aww.... I wonder how it feels like to be kissed.” I rolled my eyes and read my notebook.

“Study your lessons, Sulli. Our first period is English and we're going to have a quiz. It's pretty hard, you know?”

“I've already studied it last night.” She stucked her tongue out at me.

This kid is not acting her age. Damn, how childish.

Few minutes late, Taemin went it so Sulli went back to her seat, giggling. And then right after, our English teacher went in too.

 

 

After class, I went to the park where Key and I used to play when we're young.

Thinking about what happened earlier. And if Key really like me. Or.. not.

I guess he really do. Almost everyone's saying that. I'm such an idiot for not realizing it.

Damn... I pouted just by thinking about it.

He makes me blush whenever I'm with him. Or just talking with him.

And I get pissed when I see some girls flirting at him.

Hey wait. Does that mean I like him too?

Haha no way. I can't like him. I can't like two boys at a single time.

But why is it that I feel my cheeks blushing when I'm with Key? And not when I'm with Taemin?

Omo. Is it that I don't like Taemin anymore?

Yes yes. I don't like Taemin anymore and...

“I like Key!” I covered my face when I felt my cheeks getting warm.

“What?” I turned around and found Key.

What the hell... did I say that a little louder?


 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating for a week and giving you a stupid chapter. I iz depressed. *sobs*