Chapter 12

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

Taemin wants me to be his girlfriend? HAHAhaha. I'm like a retard who's laughing in my mind. Whatever. It's the first time that I came here in the park, thinking deeply. I don't know why I chose this place. I must have think in my room. Damn my stupid feet who brought me here. But this park is really peaceful. Five years ago, this was abandoned. Kids who used to play here have disappeared suddenly. I mean, they are not playing here anymore. They prefer to be in the newer and prettier amusement parks. I looked around and observed the park. This place is still the same. The swings, the picnic tables, the bars, benches.. Nothing has changed. I admit. This place had witnessed a lot of my childhood memories. It's very special for me.

"Aish. What am I thinking?! You sound so stupid, Soojin. You already forgot this place, right? Why keep thinking about it?! You promised to your self that you'll forget everything in your childhood! Arghhh! But.. how can you forget? If your childhood friend came back? He's your school mate, eats with you every lunch. And what's worse is that he's still living with his grandparents whose house is just in the same street where you reside. He goes to school with you every day. He took care of you while you're sick the other day. BUT HE BROKE YOUR PHONE! You should not forget about it. And you should not like him. Never like him! He's an alien. You already have Taemin so.. just agree with Heechul and be his girlfriend already!"

"What are you blabbering about?"

I looked up to see who is talking. But I decided to ignore him since he's just Key. Wait. Did he hear all the stuffs that I said earlier?! No no no. Hehe, maybe noooo.

"Are you a ninja? You just appear everywhere, anytime. O M G. Are you stalking me!?" I widened my eyes and looked at him. He laughed then sat beside me.

"I always come here. Every night. But last night I didn't. Because I took care of you and your sick . Here." I got the can of juice that he handed to me.

"Thank you."

"You're always welcome. By the way, why are you here?"

"Nothing. To think about stuffs that were bugging me." I opened the can but I can't. Key saw me so he opened it for me and give it back.

"Maybe I can help. What is it about?"

"I told you it's about stuffs that were bugging me. Nothing important." I then drank the juice.

"If it's not important then why are you thinking about it so deep? I bet it's another problem, aye? Come on, tell me. I can probably help."

"No thanks. Maybe you'll just add my problem."

"I won't stop asking you if you will not tell me." Damn alien Key. Stop annoying, will you?! I glared at him and once again, he just effing laugh at me.

"Okay fine. I'm thinking about Taemin and.. stuffs.."

"What's with him?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?" His smiling face suddenly faded and turned into a serious one. I hate looking at his eyes.

"Err.. y-yes.."

We kept quite for I think about 5 minutes? . I told him that I like Taemin! What the effing hell! Curse yourself, Soojin!

"And.. he wants me to be his girlfriend. I mean.. both him and his brother wants me to be Taemin's girlfriend."

"Say no then." I gasped. What is he trying to tell me?

"Eh? But why?"

"Lovers are called lovers because they do love each other. You only like him. And do not love him. You won't be happy with him. I guess.."

"Yah what are you? A fortune teller? Telling me that I won't be happy with him?"

"It's just that there are a lot of guys who are better than him. They will make you happier than Taemin will do in the future. Why.. Why do you like him?"

"Maybe because.. I like him becau--"

"See? You don't even have a reason." He cut my words and with that, I got stiffened. Acting smart, aye? I hate it when I'm arguing little things with him. He's just so smart that I can't think of any other reasons why I like Taemin, hate Taemin, love Taemin, blablabla. But he's right. I don't know why I said that I liked Taemin though I really don't know what's the reason for that! I mean.. yeah, what's with him?

"So.. what's your decision? Will you be his girlfriend or not?"

"What do you think?" I said that like a retard. Goddamn it. I won't be shock if I will be in a mental hospital someday, throwing tantrums and probably will kill myself later. This just makes me so crazy!

"You're the one who were asked to be his girlfriend, idiot. And not me."

"Yah why you call me idiot!? That's it. You're really no help." I said, standing and throw the can. It still has juice inside though but I hate drinking it because stupid Key gave it to me!

"Hey don't leave. We'll talk about it." He tugged my sleeve. So I just sat down next to him. He stopped holding me and looked at the park.

"What's the feeling having a girlfriend?"

"I haven't experienced having a girlfriend."

"Mwoh? Even in America?"

"Yeah." So he's still single and doesn't have a girlfriend for his twelve years of staying in America. Ohh maybe he's a gay, that's why.

"Are you a gay?" I asked, out of the blue. I felt my cheeks turning red after I said that. Omg. Have I insulted him? Well, I guess he's really not straight.

"I didn't have a girlfriend because I like someone else. She's even the reason why I came back here in Korea." Ahh. That is why. But damn, you're still a gay in my eyes, Kibum.

"May I know your decision now?"

"Umm.." I don't know what to say. Why do I feel nervous? He's not Taemin! But.. why?

"He'll be my boyfriend." I said that confidently. WHAT? I'm not even sure of it. Why did I said that? I quickly covered my ing mouth and thought of how I will get those words back. . Yes, Soojin. Curse yourself even more! I can't take it anymore. I wanna escape from talking about Taemin. So I stand but Key held my sleeve again.

"I want to do something before you will finally get a boyfriend." I looked at him.

"Huh?" I widened my eyes when I saw him leaned closer to me and pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes. This feels good, damn it. Before our kiss deepened, I push him but he held my waist tight and kissed me again. He began moving his lips. And I feel like giving in. Just then I realized.. He stole my first kiss!

 


 

Author's Notes: WAHIHI XD I like to read comments! And to those four guys (you know who i mean) who commented about the last two chapters, yes. Taemin has the guts to say that to Soojin! =)) Hello new subscribers & readers!! Say something about the chapter ;) Oh and by the way, I want to say sorry for all the grammar and spelling errors from the last chapters. It's just because I'm a half Chinese and 1/4 Spanish brat who doesn't know how to speak English well. Mianhae! ^^