Chapter 7

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

"What? You almost got ?!" Onew said as he stopped eating the two chicken drumsticks on his hand. I rolled my eyes. What a chicken maniac.

"Oh my god, my little sister already lost her ity in such an age!" Onew acted as if he's gonna faint. Key helped him eat his drumsticks again and then here, Onew's eating happily after acting that he's worried for me.

"No hyung. Soojin is still a . Someone saved her." Key explained to him what happened to me and tried to calm the out of my friggin' brother.

"Don't tell our parents. I was only almost . Nothing else." I said, emphasizing the word 'almost' before going upstairs, to my room.

"So it's not you, Key who saved her?" I stopped when I hear Onew asked Key another question.

"Umm.. y-yeah." Key answered stutteringly. I don't why he is stuttering.

"The who it is?" Onews face suddenly turned into a serious one. I can't tell if he's mad or what. It's just that I'm a bit afraid of his sudden expression.

"I don't know either. I haven't got the chance to know his name. Maybe Soojin do."

I went back to the living room where Onew and Key are talking. I really don't understand why Onew is being so serious about my savior.

"His name is Lee Taemin." Onew looked at me with shock. I seriously can't read his mind.

"Yah what's that face for?" I asked him, obviously annoyed.

"But I want Key to be your savior!" He pointed to Key. That's all? He just want Key to be my savior? I smirked and went to my room. Onew's having a freak attack just because of that. What the .

 

 

It's Friday already. I got up on my bed happily, knowing that it's the last day of the week to go to school. I took a bath, put on my uniform on and left our house. I left early because I haven't seen my parents on the dining room. Maybe they worked overtime in our company. That's why I don't want to work there. I just want to share some of my Taekwando skills to the kids and paint or draw or even write a story. Those were the only stuffs that interested me. I can't handle such a big company. I hate being so filthy rich.

"Hey. What are you thinking?" I look at who's talking. But I decided to keep on walking since he's just Kim Kibum. He followed me. Because I just ignored him, he kept silent. Ignoring him works, huh. Thank God he's not annoying me now. I stopped on the bus stop and ride on the bus when it had arrived. As usual, I sat near the window. I can feel someone sat next to me. I guess he's Key.

"Please don't be bothered about what happened the other day." I can feel in Key's words that he's worried.

"I'm not thinking about it anymore." I said coldly. I looked at Key and he smiled at me.

"And please don't smile at me." He laughed a bit and wrapped his arms on my shoulder.

"How come the little sweet Lee Soojin I knew twelve years ago had turned out like this? What's the reason?" He grinned and I gave him a glare.

"The reason? You want to know the reason?" He chuckled and nodded. What a kid.

"How come Kim Kibum is so clueless that he's the reason why Lee Soojin become like this? He left his so-called childhood friend, that's why." I said. It's like a murmur so Key gave me a blank face.

I laughed evilly, a bit. Maybe I'll hurt you if I said it clearly. I don't want a guy crying because of me. Oh wait, maybe I did let a guy cry because of me. How about those effing suitors that I rejected? I guess some of them cried. I felt a bit guilty but none of them is really my type. Just then I realized, Key's arms is on my shoulder. I just felt it when he moved. I shove off his arms away from me. It's feels so disgusting. But his arms are soft. How come a guy as tall as him had those type of arms? Maybe you're really a gay, Kibum.

 

 

"Are you alright? Why.. How.. Arrgghhh! I really hate it when a girl like you, Soojin makes me horribly worried!" Sulli said as she buried her face in her hands. That makes me laugh.

"What are you laughing for? You almost got ." I turned to look at Minho and he gave me a serious look. My smiling face slowly fade.

"M-Mianhae.." I said as I stared to the ground. Minho's serious face really makes me afraid.

"Glad thing, Key saved you." I widened my eyes when he said that. Key was shocked too.

"Hey Minho! I'm not the one who saved her! I just found her on the street on her way home after that happened. He was carried by his savior." Key pouted.

"Who saved you then?" Sulli asked curiously.

"Taemin." Both the Choi's widened their eyes in shock too. Of course, who would believe that? Based on Taemin's cold behavior here in school, no one would really believe that he saved me. Well, except for me and Key who had seen it.

"Yah!" I shouted when I saw Sulli slapped Key's face.

"What's that for?!"

"For not saving you." Sulli turned to Key and gave him a deadly glare. "You are his childhood friend and you didn't save her? What kind of a friend are you!? You should be the one saving Soojin and not Taemin!"

Key touched the part of his face where Sulli had slapped him. Why is she so angry when Taemin saved me and not Key? Everyone thought that Key saved me. Seriously, did Key fitted the characteristics of being a hero?

"Why are you so angry? The most important thing is that I'm alive. Don't be like that! It already happened and Key is definitely not my savior!" I left because I finally burst out. I'm so pissed about that stuff. Since this morning, rumors spread on the school that Key and I had officially dated. Some say that he had already banged me. Others said that I'm almost and he saved me which all are ing wrong! Dammit. I went to the rooftop. It's the only place in the school where I can rest for. I loved the feeling of the air brushing my hair. Birds chirping near the tree just made me happy. I don't know but it really did. I expected that in this time, the sun would shine brightly. But it's already noon and the sun was blocked by clouds. Maybe it'll rain soon.

After looking at the wonderful view of the school, I went down and walked peacefully. Thank God, boys aren't bugging me now. I smiled and hummed happily. Staying on the rooftop for a few minutes really changed my mood.

"I'll tell the principal to drop all of you in this school!" That familiar voice went into my ears. I stopped and find where it came from. Until I opened the music room's door and found Lee Taemin really angry to the nerdy boy who was one of the guys who almost me the other day.

"I really didn't do anything! I even told them to stop touching Soojin noona but.. they didn't listened to me." The nerd kneeled in front of Taemin. I witnessed how Taemin got angry. His face is really red right now because of anger. He stand up and was about to slap the nerd boy but I stopped him.

"Taemin!" I said as I entered the music room and sut the door. He looked at me angrily. I went near him and tried to calm him but patting his shoulders lightly. Successfully, he calmed and sat on the chair in front of the piano.

"Taemin.. isn't dropping them off this school is such a big punishment? I think this nerdy guy did his best to enter this school. You can't study here if you don't have an exceptional talent. And I think he's a scholar." He faced his piano and the nerd nodded at me.

"Yes, noona. I'm a scholar here. The reason why I did that is because.. I want Minyeon to be my girlfriend. Today, she's finaly mine but then I realized that I don't like her. Based on what she had told me to do in order for me to get her, I realized that she's a bad girl. You're ten times better than her, Soojin noona." He looked at me smiling.

"No wonder why boys wants you to be their girlfriend. At first, I was like 'you're so scary' but when you saved me from Taemin sunbae's harsh words and hands--" He stopped talking when Taemin shot a glare at him. I patted his shoulders again and calmed.

"I conclude that you're a good girl, Soojin noona. You have a great personality, a beautiful face that every guy wants." I.. was seriously touched by his words. I smiled at him. My first expression on him is right. This kid's good.

"Yah stand up there." I said, helping him to stand.

"So the other guys will be suspended for a month. So as the five girls." I look at on Taemin, still, with a serious look and angry eyes.

"A month? Isn't that too long?" I asked him.

"Or they'll be kicked out from this school." The nerd boy bowed in front of Taemin. He did that perfect bow. I wonder what's that for.

"Thank you for deciding that, Taemin sunbae. But.. isn't it fair that I'm safe while the rest of them are punished? I guess I need one too." He said as he straightened his back.

"Well then. You will be suspended for two weeks." Taemin said which made the boy gasp in a second but later on, he smiled. He bowed again before leaving the room. I just realized that I haven't known his name.

"Please excuse me, I need to know his name."

"Mongryong. That's his name." M-Mongryong? I laughed. His name is just funny.

"Mongryong? He got an old name, dude!" I said before laughing again. I stopped laughing when I noticed Taemin staring at me blankly. I coughed a bit, felling embarrassed laughing out loud in front of him. After a few seconds, he suddenly laughed which made my jaw literally drop.

"Are you laughing because his name sounds so old?.." I asked him, too wondered on why he suddenly laughed.

"No. It's because you laughing out loud is just too cute." He said as he stopped and gave me a smile. Damn it. He made my cheeks warm again. He just called me cute. I chuckled. Am I really cute? He interrepted the thoughts on my mind when I heard him playing the piano. I've never heard that piece before. It's.. amazing. Taemin stopped playing when he noticed that I'm staring at him.

"Thank you for thinking that I am amazing." Oh my gosh. Did he just read my mind?

"Umm.. yeah.. I never thought you had those skills."

"Do you want me to teach you on how to play the piano?" Those words made me open my mouth in shock.

"W-What?!"

"I don't want to repeat it again. I think you heard me." Taemin stood up and signalled me to sit on the chair.

"Y-You're really gonna teach me?" I said, pointing myself.

"You were so shocked that you can't answer me. So I guess silenece means yes. Right?" He sat next to me and smiled.

"So do you want me to teach you this piece or this one?" He said, showing me the music sheets.

"The one that you played earlier."

"Okay then." He picked my hands and put them on the piano. His hands were on top of mine. I feel my cheeks turning red. I look at him while he's busy explaining stuffs.

"It's no use. It won't work on me. All I know is to draw, paint and play a violin. I don't think I can learn playing a piano." I then withdraw my hands from him, before I can furiously blush. He looked at me with a blank face but I avoided his stares.

"You'll know how to play this soon. Since you're a smart young lady." Taemin don't kill me with that smile. Stop smiling, will you?

He leaned closer to me which made me gasp.

"If you don't want to play the piano then I guess I'm gonna teach you other things." He lifted my chin and leaned closer and closer to me. God, I cant feel his breath. I closed my eyes knowing that he's gonna kiss me. So he wants to steal my first kiss eh?

"AW MAN! THAT HURTS!" Taemin and I stopped from what we are about to do. We both looked at the guy who ruined our moment. I'm gonna kill you later. I gasped again when I found out that that guy is Key. He looked at us, I mean glared at us.

"Hehe sorry. I just got stumbled by a stupid can here. You can continue what you're doing." He said, giving us a fake laugh. I can feel that. It's pretty obvious. And then again, he glared at us. Damn Mongryong. Why didn't he closed the door when he left? Taemin didn't got his hands on my chin. I think he wants to kiss me.

"My next class is almost there. I should get going." I stand, grabbing my bag. I slightly bowed at him before I reached the door and left. I gave Key a glare but he just ignored me. Stupid moment breaker!

 


 

A/N: KEY: THE MOMENT BREAKER WHICH HAPPENS TO BROKE A PROMISE TOO. lol

I just noticed that it's only Soojin who had a pov in this chapter. Lol. Thanks for reading and subscribing! I'm looking forward to read your comments and reactions. 8D