Ch. 18

My Feelings Won't Fade

Sulli's POV

 

"When can I take this off, Jinri? It's so damn hot and the corset!!! Aarrrgggghhhh! I hate wearing dresses!!!"

I looked at Soojin and obviously, I'm annoyed. I got shocked when she was about to take off her shoes. I stopped her and she scoffed at me. In the end, she end up working with my plan.

She doesn't like wearing heels. But damn, it's just a kitten heel. And she looked good on dresses too. The tea gown in the early 1870s really suited her. The draped overskirt and ruffled underskirt. Plus with the head gears on her head.

Soojin looks so beautiful. Sometimes I envy her.

But no. We both look gorgeous. It's just that people looks at her more. But she doesn't even pay attention to them. She hates being so popular. Because she always says like this, "I don't want people to invade my private life."

That's why she's quiet. She only had Minho oppa and me as her friends since middle school. I didn't see her hang out with some girls over there. She only speaks about her life to me and Minho. Though my characteristics is almost 360 degrees different from her, both of us still became very good friends.

I should stop telling the story about Lee Soojin being such a gggooooooodddd friend to me. And I should work on with my ninja plan.

"Good thing, we don't have home works for today and we dismissed earlier than our usual schedule!" I smiled at Soojin but she rolled her eyes and smiled fakely afterwards.

"Yeah so what have you done to Kibum?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. Key's gonna make you shock later." I laughed evilly. Soojin sometimes can't get what I'm saying. Sigh.

"Hi." Soojin and I looked at the direction where that familiar voice came from. I realized he's Key. I glanced at Soojin whose eyes grew large. HAHAHA. Smart Sulli is a kickass. Just look at how handsome Key is, especially now that his hair is blonde.

"What happened to your hair? It looks like some uncooked noodles." Soojin sad as she looked at Key's hair intently.

"Yah don't say that! It almost took me forever to think the best hairstyle that would suit Key!" I protested.

"I agree with Soojin, Sulli. I don't like my new hair. My alien hair suits me more." Key pouted and with that, I raised my clenched fist in front of him.

"Whatever as long as you have a hair!"

"And his clothes too. What the is this? I'm wearing a gown and he's wearing a rock star clothes while you're disguising youself as a man! Choi Jinri, aren't we supposed to be ninjas?!!!!"

"Yeah yeah. With our disguise, I consider ourselves as ninjas."

"But ninjas do have their blades, ropes, swords, shields, masks, eyeglasses, beanie, baggy pants and bags full of---"

"What do you think a ninja is?! Daaaammmnnnn. Ninjas doesn't bring beanies, shields, baggy pants and whatever."

"So what's a ninja? Someone who wears an old fashioned gown, rock star clothes with uncook noodles hairstyle, a girl disguising herself as a man with some business attire, bringing a smoking pipe? Ohh.. so that's what a ninja is. How cool!!!"

She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. What's with this kid? Acting innocent, like she doesn't know what a ninja is? My brains are gonna explode not too soon, Lee Soojin. I think you haven't eaten your chocolates yet.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

We walked on our way to the restaurant where Yuri told Minho oppa to go to. Of course, these goddamned people are looking at us. Well, who wouldn't?!

We looked like some in' idiots out there who just got used some drugs. Obviously, I tried to ignore them but I really can't. So everytime I see someone staring at me, I am glaring at him like there's no tomorrow for his life. And with that, they stopped looking at me.

I glanced at Key who looked the most idiot looking from the three of us. This guy is really... I don't know. To be honest, he'll look good with his hair if he had some normal clothes on. But since we're still working on Sulli's crappy ninja plan, then we have to deal with her.

"Aw man that hurts!" I groaned in pain and touched my forehead. Damn, Sulli stopped and when she looked at me, her pipe hit my head.

"Does it really hurt? I'll do something to lessen the pain. Wait here." Key went closer to me and examined my forehead. I really hate it when he does something like this. He looks like a mom.

"No no. I'm alright." I stopped him before he could go to somewhere else.

"You sure??"

"Neh." I nodded and I looked at Sulli who looked so fascinated in front of us.

"Aww Key.. that's so sweet of you!"

"Why did you stop? Look what happened to Soojin's forehead! You hit her and you should apologize to her!"

Sulli scoffed and raised her eyebrow. "Why should-"

"NOW!" Key shouted. Whoa, I was terrified by that. Scary Key is really scary.

Sulli looked at me with her puppy eyes. So cuteeeee. "I'm sorry, Soojin."

"And say I won't do that again!" Key folded his arms in front of his chest.

"I promise I won't do that.. again." I seriously am laughing mentally. Sulli looked like a kindergarten who had just got scolded by her mother. I find it cute.

"Yah Soojin, do you accept her apology?" I nodded and while Sulli was facing back from Key, she mumbled words like 'My mom is not like that.' Then she pouted.

"So Sulli, why did you stopped?"

She turned to look at Key with a normal expression on her face. "I just saw Yuri going in the restaurant."

"Really?" Key and I said in unison.

"Neh. So we better hurry and go in too."

"I thought we'll just be outside, hiding behind the bush.."

"Pabo! How can we hear their conversation?!"

"Aish. Fine. But I'll only stay five minutes in there! I really hate this ninja thingy, you know."

"No way! We should stay and only go home if Minho oppa and Yuri will stop talking."

"Let's go. We need to occupy the nearest space from their seats." Key then went in, leaving the two of us. Sulli followed him, walking soooo fast. I wanna run too but I'm wearing a stupid dress! Grr, Jinri!!!

 


 

Author's Notes: Updated! HAHAHA. I hoped you liked the ninja ninja chapter. XD Oh and the 'uncooked noodles' hairstyle looks like Key's hair in Juliette. Lmao ide... Just imagine that it's Key's hair and he's wearing some rock star's clothes... you know, something like this. hahaha imagine it if you like. =)) And yeah, leave some more comments to inspire me more! :D

Replies~

@Michiyo: I don't why Jjong find Key as a girl too. lol and thanks!

@Raffee: Happy new year too! And thank you! XD

@starlove: Lmao irl I wanna see that picture too! :))

@xScribbles: Belated happy new year, too! Lol, I don't really know why I came up with that idea, dino liking the alien. Irl that would definitely be awesome, man. HAHAHA and I hope you and everyone as well will like the new chapter. ><

@LuvZhuLing: Yeah, I can't find any similar features of them too. But I'd believe if they say Amber is the long lost sister of Jonghyun and Donghae. lmao and the picture's not Amber. It's someone... :)