Chapter 14

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

"W-What?" Oh Soojin, you sound like an innocent , huh?

"Have you.. decided already?" Wow, that look on his face. Taemin, why are you so cute?!!!

"Ehh.. I.. have decided that I.." Taemin looked at me with an eager eyes. Omg his eyes just looked soooo damn pretty.

"SOOJIN! I HEARD YOU TALKING OVER THERE! JUST HURRY UP ALREADY! SSOOOOOJJJJIIINNN!!!" I was about to say that to Taemin but Sulli stopped me to. What a ing big mouth. I started walking then Taemin grabbed my arm.

"Just tell me. Yes or no?!"

"Ah Taemin. We have more time for that later so.. I need to go." I slightly bowed at him and ran. Goddamn Choi Jinri.

 

 

"Minho oppa! Look at Soojin and Key. They are hiding something from us!" Sulli said when she found Minho walking with Key. Acting cute on her cousin, aye? You're such a drama queen, Jinri.

"Hiding something? Like what?"

"Oh can't you see they're soooo awkward at each other!" I laughed hard until my stomach is aching. When it ached, I stopped and wiped my teary eyes.

"Can't you just get the hell out of it already, Jinri? You sound like a freak!" Sulli pouted when she heard me.

"I told you not to call me 'Jinri'. My name is Choi Sulli! Okay? And keep in your minds that I won't stop asking the two of you until you'll tell me the truth." She said and walked ahead.

I laughed once again. She's such a jerk. And because she left me, I am now walking with two freaking human towers. They're just so tall, you know?! It's like my head is at their nose level. Of course, I'm walking beside Minho. It will be a ing miracle if I will walk beside Key. Especially after what happened last night. It doesn't bugged me that much as much as Heechul and Taemin's words have bugged me. It's just a kiss and I'm thankful that he didn't me. I stopped when I saw a girl eating chocolates. I envy that bish. I don't even have one in my bag. Oh and speaking about my bag, I opened it because I remembered that Taemin put something here the other day. My eyes got widened with joy when I found out that it's a freaking big chocolate bar! OMG OMG! Taemin must have really know that I am obssessed with chocolates. I opened the wrapper and eat it happily. Thank you Taemin! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I noticed that Key and Minho are looking at me with their eye brows raised. So I smiled at them, fakely. They both rolled their eyes and we continued walking on our way to the school canteen.

 

------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

I saw Soojin eating the chocolate that I gave her the other day. I was about to go to her but I stopped when I saw Minho and Key. Yes I know that new guy in our school. Though he's only a week here in the school, I hear people gossiping about him and Soojin lately. That's how I knew his name. They said that Soojin and him are dating secretly and the reason how Key got in this school is because of Soojin. I've also heard them say that the two have already done it. Who would believe these gossipmongers? A ing freak, probably. I always knew Soojin is a and she'll stay like that after we graduate from high school. We're too young for that and I've always believed that she's not a . Just look at her face, she looks so innocent. Like an angel sent from above. That's why I like her. And I've gotten more interest in her when I found out that she's a volunteer Taekwondo teacher for kids. She's boyish yet so sweet and innocent. I won't wonder why boys in our school likes her and girls wants to be her. She's the prettiest girl for me.

So I walked over to her and grabbed her arm. Minho and Key looked at me and of course, Soojin whose busy eating her chocolates widened her eyes when she saw me.

"T-Taemin!" She said while struggling to get my hands off of her. She didn't touched me since her hand has some chocolates and I guess she doesn't want my uniform to get stained.

"You are Lee Taemin. It's nice to meet you." I stopped holding Soojin when I saw Key smiling at me.

"And you are?" I pretended that I don't know him. I just want him to properly introduce himself to me.

"Kim Kibum. Call me Key." His smile faded when I did not smiled at him nor shake his hands.

"You're the one who carried Soojin home, right?"

"Neh."

"I'm glad to know you."

"Please stop acting like you're happy to know me even if it's not true. Just get some mirror and look at your face expressions."

"I'll consider your smile awhile ago as a fake one."

"And I admit that. It's obvious."

Acting cool huh? So this is Key. The guy who's the subject in the mouths of those gossipmongers. I believe them that this Key guy is a good looking boy. Just look at his weird hair. It stands out to most of the guys here. I just don't understand why he is linked to Soojin. What is his connection to her? I guess he likes Soojin too. So this Key idiot is my rival.

 


 

Author's notes: So based on my imagination, Taemin's hairstyle is like this. As what it always said in the story, Key's hair is like this. Minho's will be like in RDD era, Onew's will be like this! Lol just kidding maybe this will do. x) While Soojin and Jonghyun's hair will be like.. you'll know later.:) I won't be updating until Monday because I'll be on a vacation. 8D I love you all! ♥