Ch. 19

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

The three of us sat near the place where Minho and Yuri is. So that we can hear what they're talking, Sulli said.

I just don't feel like ninja-ing, especially with this weird outfit. Dang, why did I even agreed to Choi Jin-ing-ri?!

Sigh. It's already here so I'm gonna finish it.

Seems like Key's not interested on eavesdropping too. He's always looking up at the ceiling or at the street outside.

"Um hey, Soojin. Are you hungry? I'll order something for you." Key suddenly said which made me turn my gaze to him.

"Chocolate milkshake? Or.. the strawberry flavored one! Or should you order the two and I'll mix them. That would taste great!!!" Yes, besides chocolate, strawberry is one of my favorites.

"Mix them? Oh well.." He raised his hand and called the waiter and ordered the milkshakes I asked him. I looked at Sulli who's listening carefully to every word Minho and Yuri says.

"Sulli, I really think-"

"Sshh, they might hear you." I rolled my eyes and looked outside too. This girl's crazy. What if Yuri wants Minho oppa back to her? Umm yeah, maybe she'll hurt oppa again. So Minho's ninja cousin is protecting him.

I don't really know what happened. I mean, how did Yuri unnie broke his heart. I'm not really close to Yuri but I can say that she's not so mean to do that.

Yuri and I have only known each other for an hour, I guess? She doesn't even know my name. I got the chance to know who she really is when Minho told me. Minho loves her. I can't say a lot but he really did love her. And that probably hurts so much when she left him.

"What do you think about my hairstlye, Soojin?" I looked at Key who again, suddenly spoke.

"Uncooked noodles." He slightly laughed on my comment.

"No, I mean.. How do I look like with a blonde hair?"

"Still an alien." I answered coldly and he gave me an 'Oh..' expression. I do really think like that because whatever his hairstyle is, he still look so weird. Somethimes it fits him, I admit. Just like those colorful strands on his black hair. But this? No goddamn way!

It really looked like an uncooked noodles to me. You know? The stiff yellow curly noodles. I think he should change that not too soon.

"Here's your order, Sir." The waiter put the milkshakes in front of Key and Key smiled. The waiter also smiled in return and bowed before leaving.

"Yah I hope it doesn't taste gross when you mix chocolate and strawberry milkshakes." He said as he moved the two glasses in front of me.

"Whatever, they're both milkshakes." I took a sip from my chocolate milkshake and stared at the strawberry one.

Yeah, I think it would taste bad. And wouldn't I feel guilty if Key paid this and I'm the only one enjoying it?

Not thinking twice, I gave the strawberry milkshake to him. He gasped but I pushed it closer to him. He smiled and got it happily.

"Don't you know strawberry's my most favorite flavor?" He smiled again after sipping some of the milkshake.

"I didn't ask for that fact."

"Just letting you know. In case you'll marry me and make something for me." I glared at him but he just smiled at me happily.

Marry him? No in the ing hell way! He's so gay, you know. Like a mom sometimes. Too much nagging and overly protective to me. He even sound soo mom than me and my mother.

But I like it when someone takes care of me. I need attention too because I'm a human and I ing have feelings. I hate, I cry, I smile, I like, I lo-

No. I haven't experienced being inlove yet. I only like Taemin, remember? I didn't say I love him. I know the difference between like and love. But I can't really explain it when someone's gonna ask me.

Suddenly, Minho stand and looks like he noticed us. Especially me, who's only wearing a gown and not that properly 'disguised'.

"Soo Jin?" He asked and I tried to cover my face but no, there's no ing use of it anymore. He already found out who I am. Dammit!!

"Hey how dare you stare at my girlfriend like that?!" Key stand up, hiding me behind him and looked at Minho. Is he... acting?

"Girlfriend? Oh wait.. are you KEY?!"

Key got stiffened but he kept showing his poker face. "Key? Who the heck was that? I'm.. S-S-Seung.. H-Hyo! Yes, Seung Hyo!!!"

"Pardon me. But you resemble my friend.. and your girlfriend."

"Back off!"

"I'm sorry again." Minho bowed before he left and went to the bathroom. Phew, that was close. I didn't know Key is such a good actor.

"Oh wow that's awesome, Key!" Sulli patted Key's shoulder and let Key sit again, so did he.

"A rock star having an old fashioned girlfriend... hey.. that's cool!" I grinned. A weird love team. Stupid.

"Minho is that gullible?!" He raised his voice and more people are looking at us.

"Hey man, calm down." I said, trying to closed Key's mouth that had just dropped from shock.

"I guess he kind of.. didn't really believed in you."

"Not true. I'm a great actor. I fooled Minho." He smugged arrogantly.

"Say thanks to your uncooked noodles hair!! Not by your acting." He nodded and carressed his hair. Sulli's still looking at Yuri. The .

"Hey look, Minho oppa's back!" She said and looked at them intently. Minho had just peed within less than a minute?! Wow.

"Listen to what theyre saying! Key and Soojin!!"

I rolled my eyes and both Key and I listened to Minho and Yuri.

"So.. Minho? Will you help me look for a place to sleep to? A cheap apartment will do."

"Don't rent an apartment. It's dangerous, especially these days that robbers, kidnappers and bad guys are everywhere."

"Eh? So how can I transfer in your school if I don't have a home?"

"You can stay at my apartment."

"WHAT!?" Sulli stand and went to Minho and Yuri. She took off the fake beard on her face and the wig as well.

"There's no way the two of you will stay together in one roof!!!"

"Sulli? So that's really Key and Soojin. Why are the three of you following me?"

"Answer me, Minho oppa! She broke your heart three years ago and you're gonna help her like nothing happened? Are you insane?!" Sulli shouted at the top of her lungs so I covered both of my ears. But still, I can hear her.

"Yuri broke my heart? Hey wait, yes she'd become my girlfriend three years ago. Her parents doesn't want her to have a boyfriend at such a young age but she's stubborn so she still continued to have me as her lover. But because her parents are saying bad stuffs about me, I decided to break up with her! I was the one who broke her heart and not her, breaking my heart. I really felt sorry for that." Minho said sadly.

"Huh? But.. why did they say that Yuri broke up with you?!"

"They? You do believe gossipmongers like that, Sulli?" Minho asked her. Sulli shook her head and looked on the ground.

"Key." Minho turned his gaze towards Key.

"Neh?" Key replied.

"Are you on drugs?" My mouth wanted to go and squat on the floor when I heard Minho. Drugs? HA HA HA.

"Your cousin told me to wear this. She even changed my cool hairstyle, you know!"

"Oh that rooster feather hairstyle? As if you look good on that uncooked noodles style too." I interrupted them and I saw Yuri laugh. Probably because of my comment.

"Yah don't you ever say that my cool hair is like a rooster's feather!" Key glared at me and I stuck my tongue towards him.

"By the way. Soojin looks beautiful in tea gowns." I suddenly feel heavy. What a comment, Choi Minho.

"Yuri? Do you like to live in my apartment?" Minho looked at Yuri again and she smiled.

"As long as I have a home." She then nodded. She's very pretty. Minho and her looked good together, I thought.


 

Author's Notes: THIS IS UNEDITED! It's a bit long.. for me. XD