Ch. 17

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

I called Onew oppa and told him that I'll be sleeping in Jonghyun's house. Key did the same thing too, to his grandparents. His house had three bedrooms so we won't be sharing rooms. Key decided to help Jonghyun prepare dinner and Jjong washed the dishes. Yes, I know I'm lazy like yeah. Key said he's sleepy so slept first, while me and Jonghyun? Well, we're watching Pokemon! I love that show and yeah, Jjong too.

"Hey. Why'd you mistaken Kibum as a girl? He's wearing male's uniform, his voice is deep and his face doesn't look like a girl!" Jonghyun laughed and he went to his room, and left me dumbfounded. This guy is crazy.

Few minutes later, he came back and I saw him bringing an old picture. He sat next to me and showed it.

"That girl. I mean, boy. He looks like Key. And.. I thought that was a girl. He has a ribbon on his head eh." I chuckled. Yes, Key really looked like a girl in this picture. I don't know, I just saw him as a girl here.

"Yeah and what made you think that Kibum is your 'love'?"

"I saw this picture in the park. You know, the one you always go to when you were young.. I thought the owner of this photo is the one who's fated to me. Without even examining Key, whether he's a boy or not, I was supposed to kiss him."

"That almost made me puke! Don't you know that?!" Both of us laughed. Yes, because it's the truth. I hate seeing boy kissing another boy. Eeeewww~

"Yah go to sleep now, Soojin. You still have a class tomorrow." I pouted when he turned off the tv.

"Can't I just skip classes tomorrow?"

"Soojin, don't be a bad girl." Jonghyun placed both of his hands on his hips. I suddenly remembered my mommy.

"Why acting like a brother?" I muttered, while I was on my way to the room where I am sleeping to.

"I heard that! Just sleep right now!" Jonghyun shouted at me like my mother. I rolled my eyes but I followed him, anyway.

 

 

"Call Key!"

"Eeehh and why would I?"

"Because if you won't then the two of you would end up late to school!"

I scoffed at Jonghyun who demanded me to call Key. Damn it. My is already having its nice sit on his car then now, I'm going back to the house to call that ing guy who, I bet, is still in his room, wearing his uniform. Gosh, I move faster than Kibum.

"Yah faster." I placed my arms in front of my chest and gave Key an angry expression. Instead, he chuckled and went inside Jjong's car. I did the same thing too. I was supposed to sit in the front seat but Jonghyun doesn't want me to. So I am here, sitting next to Kibum. Errr, awkward.

When we arrived at school, I went out of his car first and walked fast. But I stopped when I heard Jonghyun say, "Soojin! I'll take you home later with Key?" I see him grinning like a toothless dino.

"No thanks. I don't wanna hire driver like you." I said coldly and continued on my way to the school.

"Lee Soojin!" I looked around and saw Sulli with a new bag. Probably from her 'shopping' yesterday.

"How much does that cost?" I gave her a fake smile.

"Oh please don't mind my 250,000 ₩ bag. Do mind at this." She said as she handed me a letter. I opened it and read.

...let's meet this afternoon at ________ restaurant. Kwon Yuri

The last lines made my eyes widened. "Yuri? Isn't she.."

"The girl who broke Minho oppa's heart, three years ago!!!"

"Yes, I know that. Where's Minho oppa?"

"In his home room."

"Ohh.. by the way.. what is she gonna tell Minho oppa this afternoon?"

"I don't know. Let's be ninjas this afternoon, Soojin." My mouth slighly gasped because of Sulli's ing idea.

"Ninja?" I look up and saw Key asking Sulli.

"Yes that's right, Key. So the three of us will be ninjas this afternoon!"

"Why?" Both Key and I said in unison.

"Pabo. The girl who broke Minho oppa's heart, three years ago wants something from oppa again! I guess she wants oppa back to her. We need to stalk them and eavesdrop, if necessary."

"Yah eavesdropping is bad." I said as I held the two straps of my backpack.

"YEAH! As if you're not a !" I glared at Sulli and she gave me a fake smile.

"FINE. I'm gonna be a ninja this afternoon. It sounds sooooo exciting." I said, sarcastically. Whatever. Her plans and her stupidity here goes again.

 


 

Author's Notes: Updated! Please take note that this story is unedited. So I'm sorry for all the grammar errors and spelling! XD Btw, I'm happy that you kind of 'liked' the last chapter. Ahihi. And please don't bash me if I say, I support MinYul! For me, they just look so cute together. :)