Ch. 24

My Feelings Won't Fade

Key's POV

 

So the day's over and I, as usual, is taking Soojin home.

I still can't get that image of her, talking, smiling and walking alone with that scary ahjussi.

I mean, I don't know that guy. And she won't tell me who he is.

Oh well maybe, she really won't tell if I will not ask her.

I took a deep breath and stopped walking.

She stopped too and looked at me, confused.

"Soojin."

"You'll call yourself a prince again and ask me to have a date with you?"

"Hm? No! Uhh.. yes, it's not like that."

"So what are you going to tell me now?"

"W-Who.. is that guy that you're with this morning?" Phew, I finally asked her without stuttering. I wiped the sweat on my forehead and sighed.

"You don't need to know." She said as she walked ahead.

"Wha- I need to know!" I emphasized the words, need and know and I followed her.

Whoa, a girl like her can walk this fast?

I am now slightly jogging and I'm still at her back.

She suddenly stopped which made myself bumped into her.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm interested."

"Why?"

"Just tell me who he is."

"Tell me first why do you want to know."

"I won't until you tell me who that ahjussi is."

"So I won't tell you who he is then." She walked away from me but I held her arm who's still holding the bouquet of flowers that ahjussi gave her.

She looked him with an annoyed expression.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I am worried. Worried that he might be a pedo or something and that he might you or kidnap y-"

"He's Kim Heechul.. Taemin's half brother."

I stopped talking when she answered me.

Kim Heechul? Taemin's half brother?

Why the hell did he went to Soojin's place and gave her a bouquet of flowers?

What does he want from Soojin?

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Eh?" I snapped out of my thoughts after I heard her talked.

"Why do you want me to go and date you?"

I froze and thought of a nice answer. What am I gonna say?

"Isn't it obvious?" I smirked and walked ahead from her.

I hope she'd get what I meant.

"Hey! I don't understand you. Just tell it to me straightly!" I heard her footsteps catching up mine, so I walked faster.

"Kibum!" I chuckled. She's sometimes this slow.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

What does he mean obvious?

Goooooodddd, I hate thinking stuffs like this.

Seriously, I don't have an idea of what he's trying to tell me.

I mean, the real message. I ing don't have a clue.

"Kibum!" I ran after him. He left after he said that.

I was just asking him why he wanted to go out with me.

And then, I got 'Isn't it obvious?' as a reply??!

I want a proper reply, okay?

Not like that. I really hate analyzing!

"Hey can't you just tell it to me properly?" I stopped and fortunately, he did too.

He went towards me and he leveled his face to my eye.

"What if I won't?"

"I'll freak out."

"You'll freak out more if I tell you."

"Just tell it to me, okay? I won't freak out after you'll tell me. I promise." I held out my pinky in front of his face.

He kept a blank look and laughed afterwards.

"I still won't tell you."

My eyes widened and I sneered at him.

"You. Need. To. Tell. Me!!!" I shouted at him which made him wince and took a step backwards.

"Nope."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!!"

"NO."

"YES!!!"

"NO! And that's final." And with that he, again, left me.

Stupid Key. If he won't tell me that it would probably bug me for the rest hours of my life!

Argh! I hate analyzing!!

 

I didn't eat dinner and I just proceded to my room directly after I came home.

Ugh, today's just soooo tiring.

I opened my bag and took my books and notebooks out and put them on my study table.

I noticed the bouquet of flowers. I held them and smelled.

It's smells so good. And it's really fresh. Until the image of this beautiful sunflower appeared in my mind.

I searched for the sunflower on the bouquet and when I found it, I got it and smelled.

I can't describe the smell but it's indeed, fresh and fragrant.

I went to the bathroom and looked for a vase. I placed the flowers in there with a water, of course.

I know I'm not good at arranging but I tried my best to make it more beautiful in its place. I got the vase and placed it on my study table, as I've promised.

So many subjects to study with. Especially math, we're gonna have a quiz tomorrow about this and that.

Biology, Chemistry, English.. ugh! I hate English! Because I can't pronounce english words well hehe. And I can't sometimes understand the meaning of those words.

Damn.. oh Key knows how to speak English, right? Maybe I should ask he -

No way! Maybe he'll just say things to me which I can't figure out what it really means.

Sigh. So I got my pencil and eraser. I smiled when I saw the eraser which Taemin gave. It's smell went into my nose - sunflower, I thought.

It really smelled like the sunflowers in my vase.

How did he got this kind of eraser? I've never had an eraser that smelled like a sunflower before!

I only have ones wchich smelled like strawberries, cherries, bubblegum, orange, some more.

And this is really different. Where did he got this?

Nevermind. As I've mentioned, I hate analyzing. So I'll work on my home works now and start studying my lessons.

 

I glanced at my alarm clock. Whoa, it's almost 12 already?

And I feel like yawning. Hayyyy~ I did yawn.

I'm sleepy.. but I need to finish this.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Wah?! What was that?!! I just heard Key saying that. Obvious..

I looked around and found out that I'm alone. Am I already dreaming?

But what does he really mean by that? I don't understand.

What obvious? I didn't see anything obvious.. Obvious about what, anyway?

And the last thing I know is that I yawned and laid my head on the table.

 

"Soojin!!" I opened my eyes after I heard someone scream my name.

And I realized that I feel asleep on my study table.

I got up and yawned. Until I hit someone.

"Ow, be careful, man!!" He sounds like a man.

I looked at him. Key..

"Why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Isn't it obvious? WHATTTTTT!!!??

My eyes widen with anger. He just said that again! He said it twice already!!!

"H-Hey.. Why are you looking like that to me?"

I glared at him which made him sat on my bed.

"I was just.. waking you up."

"I know!"

"And why are you glaring at me?"

"Because you said that word obvious again!!!"

"Oh.. I never thought you were allergic with the word 'obvious'." He said with a 'now I know' face.

Acting innocent, Kim Kibum?

"Shut up. Oh, what time is it??"

"Almost 9."

"ALMOST NINE?!" I stormed out and when to my bathroom. As was about to take off my clothes, I feel someone is with me in the bathroom too!

"Hey calm down. Didn't you forgot?" I turned and looked at him. He's leaning on the door. Geez, I forgot to lock it!

"Forgot about what?"

"We don't have classes for three days."

"Huh? Three days??"

"Yes, because fortunately, our teachers will be on a trip to China."

"Our teachers?"

"Yep. I don't know what they will do in China but the principal announced that the best 15 teachers will go there in three days."

"Best teachers?"

"Your teacher and mine is one of them. So unfortunately for the other students, they have classes today."

"Oh really?" I pouted and stared on the floor.

"So I wasted my time on studying my lessons last night. I even slept late just for it!" I said, under my breath.

"Hurry up in taking a bath." He slowly walk out of the bathroom.

"Wait, why are you here? Is mom, dad and oppa around?"

"Nope, they left. Your mom asked me to watch over you. Grandma agreed so that explains why I'm here."

"You are going to be my baby sitter for today?!"

He smirked. "Baby sitter?" He laughed and paused. "Not only for today but for three days."

"Three days?!"

"Your parents are gone for three days."

"And Onew?"

"He has to go to his own university and study, you know?" He then stormed out of my bathroom.

My parents will be gone for three days.. business trip again? But why does it have to be Key who knows first?

And why does I have to know it after he did?

This is no fair.


 

A/N I wonder what will happen in three days. Hahaha xD