Ch. 20

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

It's already Saturday - I'm gonna see those cute kids again. Yay! I'm excited.

"Why are you grinning while walking on the street?"

"Eh?" I am right, he's Key. I did not look at him but I know that he's Key because of his voice.

As usual, I wanted to avoid talking to him. I know he'll just tease me. So I waited for the bus to arrive on the bus stop. And when it did, I went in and sit on my favorite place there - the side near the window.

I listened to my iPod and observed outside. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I unplugged the earphones from my ears harshly.

I shove his hands off of me and I looked at him. I'm showing an annoyed expression to him. He laughed cutely. Wait, he looks familiar.

"H-Have we met before?" I asked him awkwardly. I seriously don't know who this guy is. But hey, I admit.. he's handsome.

"We met everyday." He smugged. That's the time I knew who he is. My mouth gasped, after I realized that he is Key.

"Why are you showing me with that expression?" I closed my mouth and looked away.

"What expression should I give you then?"

"A cute one. But nevermind, you're always cute in every expression you're showing." I glared at him but he didn't saw me because he's closing his eyes and folding his arms behind his head.

"By the way.."

"Neh?"

"You look cuter with that hairstyle." He opened his eyes and put his arms down. "No. You're prettier than usual."

I widened my eyes because of anger. But at the same time, I felt myself blush at every sweet words escaping from his lips.

"Just because I tied my fringe upward, makes you think I'm pretty and cute?!" I raised my voice. The smile and nod he made is the reply to my question.

 

Few minutes later, I arrived at the Taekwondo school. I smiled at the children who welcomed and gave me their hugs.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes to a dobak. After that, I went to the room and saw kids running around, playing. I laughed at Yeonhyo when she fell but of course, as a responsible teacher, I helped her stand again.

She looked like she's gonna cry but she smiled at me, showing me that she's fine.

"Ah Yeonhyo, are you alright?" Some weird guy made his way towards us and checked if Yeonhyo's fine. Probably her father. But wait, it's class hours and we won't let parents to stay inside the room.

And that guy isn't really her father. He had a blonde, straight hair and a good-looking one.

"Yah why are you here?!" I told him when I again, realized that he's Key.

He let Yeonhyo play again and smiled at me. "I'm here to play with the kids and watch over you as well."

He handed a paper bag to me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And let you eat a special lunch just for you." He grinned. And then again, I blushed. God, Key's making me blush at every action he does! Especially if he's talking to me like that. Why?

"You're ten minutes late to your class. And you won't start right away?" He started walking away.

"Thank you, K-Kibum." He stopped and turned to look at me.

"You're always welcome." I smiled at him, making him feel that I am really thankful for the lunch.

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

Ah, this sun is about to set soon. I'm here, on the perfect place where I can see it - the Banpo Bridge. The moonlight rainbow fountain is gonna show up soon so I'll be patiently waiting for it.

But it would be better than perfect if Soojin's here with me, watching it together.

"Kibum." That's Soojin's voice. I quickly look at my right side. And I see..

No one. You're being too delusional, Key.

"Kibum!" I look at the other side again and there.. I found Soojin.

"Why the hell did you ignored me like that?" She pouted and went beside me. I chuckled at her cute expression.

"Minho's right. You're really on drugs."

"What made you say that?" She pointed at my hair. I slightly laughed at scratched my head.

"Do you like it? I thought of making it straight again and dye it from strawberry blonde to flaxen blonde. I changed it so that you'll not describe at my hair as unc-"

"I like it." She said, not facing me. I smiled and looked at the Han River too.

"I never thought you'd look good on a blonde, straight hair. Because I kind of missed your rooster feather hair too." I tousled her hair and chuckled.

"I think a brunette hair suits you." She's annoyed, I know. She fixed her hair and glared at me.

"I will never dye my hair to any other colors! Black is enough for me. I'm not like you." She sneered and looked at the river again.

I laughed silently. I put my arms over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. I'll be ready if she hits me.

But.. hey.. I saw her blush. She didn't even pushed me. Wow. This is new. And this is great that she's not hitting me this time.

I smiled and looked at the setting sun. It's beautiful. We should come here together more often.

 

After an hour, we decided to go home. Since it's almost 7 and we have already seen the moonlight rainbow fountain.

She's a girl so I never let her go home alone. I'm afraid that she'll be kidnapped or almost again.

I stopped in front of their gate and surprisingly, she stopped too. I thought she'd go in right away.

"What's the matter?" I asked her and I see that she's blushing. Aww.. Soojin is blushing in front of her Kiki oppa.

"Good night." I slightly laughed by that.

"Good night too." I waited for her to go in so that I can go home too.

But what is she doing? She's still looking at me which made an awkward atmosphere.

"Go in now." I gestured her to go in their gate and she did. But she stopped again after taking two steps from the little stairs and faced at me.

"What?"

"Umm.. can I.." Wow, Lee Soojin's nervous in front of the uncooked noodled hair alien from the planet erts.

"Yes, you can." Without even knowing what she really mean, I answered her with those words. Then I smiled at her.

She slowly leaned to me and closed her eyes.

I am.. surprised by her actions.

She then gave me a quick peck on my lips and when we parted, she ran away.

I smiled realizing the things she had just done to me.

Thanking me for the foods I gave her, not hitting me when I pulled her closer to me, saying 'good night' to me and now.. kissing me.

I can't stop smiling when I went out of their gate. Today's a really good day for me.


 

A/N: I <3 to read more comments! haha