Chapter 33

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soo Jin's POV
------------------


“Oppa. Feed me like that too!” Wow, what a pain in the .

Krystal is now making some 'cute' faces just for Key to feed her too. I find it SCARY though.

“You're old enough to feed yourself, Krystal.” I glanced at Key. He just ate a whole slice of his cake?! What a big mouth.

“That's no fair, oppa.” She pouted and made her way towards Key. “Isn't Soon Mi older than me?”

My eyes widened and I pointed myself. “What?! Me? Older? Than you?” She nodded with her pouted lips still on her fugly face.

“W-What the.. I am only sevent-”

“I am sixteen.”

“Huh, you? Sixteen? That's so ridiculous for a like you!”

“I'm not a , Soonmi!!!” She paused and looked away from my me. “But I think you are.” I heard her mumbling.

She damn called me a ! I was about to go towards her with fist clenched but Key stopped me.

“Umm... Hey!” He leaned near my ear and whispered. “Calm down, Soojin. Control your temper.”

“You know that I always have a bad temper to a like Kurishutal!” I whispered back but I think Kurishutal heard me.

He pat my back and I looked at him and saw him smile.

My angry eyes slowly faded as I felt myself calm with his touch. Daaaammmmnnnn. My cheeks are now heating!!

“Will punching her or slapping her made her stop calling you a ? So please, just understand her. You're not a , Soojin. Okay?” He once again pat my back and stand.

And I am still frozen. Ugh, that pat is already a minute ago but why do I feel like... he's still patting me?

I heard him clear his throat and he started picking up the plates.

“I guess I should wash the dishes.” He was about to go inside the kitchen but Krystal yanked on his arm.

“I'll help you, oppa!” Key wiggled and pushed Krystal away from him.

“I can do it myself, Krystal.” And then he disappeared from my sight.

I groaned as I sat back on the chair. Krystal sat next to me which earned her a raise on the eyebrow from me.

“Why are you sitting next to me?!” I moved away from her and raised my voice.

“I know this is embarrassing but I wanna talk to a loser like you. Right. NOW!” She had a squeaky voice which made me startled.

Yeah, she had a squeaky voice. Aww... How sad.

“What do you wanna talk about?”

“About Key oppa.”

“I've already told you Krystal that I'm not a fuc-”

“You're a dog so you're not a CCTV camera.” I gritted my teeth and I opened my mouth, ready to say something harsh!

“Listen.” She looked - no, I mean glared at me and I just nodded after swallowing the big lump in my mouth.

“I wanted to be a close friend to you since you were Key oppa's childhood friend.” I chuckled at the funny thing she just said.

She wants to be my friend since I'm close with Key? Hahaha! You can't use me, !

“But..” She continued and I stopped laughing. “I don't think that would work.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because Key oppa likes you.” Tch. Here we go again. Another person saying that Kim Kibum likes me!

I mean... I thought of it earlier that he really do like me. But I get it back and thought it is sooo hilarious.

Argh, I won't believe anyone saying that Key likes unless he will tell me personally that he really do!

“Yah, don't lose your hope.” I paused and smiled at her. “To be honest, you're not the very first person who said that to me. But still, I don't believe all you. Because it's too funny. And-”

She stand with her arms crossed. “You're so slow, you know that? You really are so SLOW! I hate you for that. You're so effing slow that I could donate my brain to you just for you to realize that Key oppa really likes you!”

Her words...

ARE SO HARSH!

How could she say that to me when she's my dongsaeng!

And whoa, I'm supposed to be a bad girl in the story but she stole my role! Ugh. Really.

I let out an uneasy smile to her and stand. “I...” I said as I pointed the kitchen. “I'll just help Kibum wash the dishes!”

And then I rushed to the kitchen and found Key wearing a pink apron with pink gloves. What a gay. Too much pink.

 

 

 

“Oppa?”

“Yeeesss?” Jonghyun answered instead of Onew. I sneered and glared at him.

“Since when did I called you an oppa?!”

He laughed. “Hahaha. I just like you saying that word. It makes me want to have a little sister too!” I rolled my eyes and looked at Onew.

“Oppa!”

“Hmm?”

“Do I have a bird brain?”

“No. Your head is like a chicken's.” Onew answered which made me punch his chest.

“Yah! I'm not joking!” I said, still puching him and my retarded Jinki oppa is just laughing.

“Yah yah yah! Quit that, Soo Jin!” Jonghyun blocked me away from Onew and let out a heavy sigh.

“I hope you won't be offended Soojin but...” He scratched his nape and looked away from me.

'Aish, should I tell her or not?' I heard him mumble those exact words.

“Just tell me.” Jonghyun seemed to have heard me which startled him and looked at me.

“I... I'd take Jinki's answer as a yes.” He groaned afterwards and punched Onew's arm.

“What should I do? What should I do, Onew hyung?! I told her! I told her! It's your fault! It's yours!!”

“Stop doing that or else I'm going to let you raise a chicken inside your room!” I looked at Onew who's threathening him and Jonghyun stopped and fixed Onew's shirt.

I looked away from them and sighed.

Kurishutal is right. I am slow a slow-witted girl. Sigh. What an unlucky life.

“Jinki oppa, Jjong oppa. I'll go ahead.” I waved at them and walked away from them.

I know Jonghyun's happy now because I called him oppa. Tsk.

“Good morning, Soo Jin.” I jumped back and found Taemin leaning against a wall.

“G-Good... morning...” He smiled and went towards me.

“Is that... you're brother? And his boyfriend?” I laughed and shook my head.

“That's his best friend. My oppa's not a gay. Hahaha!” I tugged the straps of my bag and proceeded to walk.

“I see. By the way, I know this is embarrassing but Heechul hyung wants to see you again.” I glanced at Taemin who's catching up with me.

“Really? When? I want to meet him too!”

“That's great. Heechul hyung will be very happy since he likes you too.”

“Heechul oppa... likes me?”

“Yeah.”

“Y-You mean... he wants me to be his girlfriend too?”

He laughed and I just looked at him cluelessly. Like... what the hell? Heechul is too old for me! No way!!!

“What are saying? You're only mine and Heechul likes you like a little sister. ONLY.”

I sighed after he explained that. Ahh, I felt relieved!

“Thank God. I thought he is another pedo. Hehehe..” I laughed uneasily and scratched the back of my head.

“Oppa! Just let me stay in your school!” Hey... isn't that Kurishutal's voice?

I looked around and found Krystal linking arms with Key. And he pushed her away. I can see that he's irritated.

“You can't skip your first day in school here in Korea! Go to your school now and get off of me!” Key shouted which made almost everyone look at him.

“Is that Key's younger sister?” Taemin asked and I looked at him saying 'NO'.

“So...” He continued but I dragged him all the way to the school gates.

“We'll be late, Taemin! Come on!!!” I said, smiling at him.

Ugh, what an annoying Kurishutal.


 

Author's Notes: I think this is just a short update lol. I'm sorry! But I hope you'll leave comments ;)