Chapter 32

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soo Jin's POV
------------------

 

“I like Key!” I covered my face when I felt my cheeks getting warm.

“What?” I turned around and found Key.

What the hell... did I say that a little louder?

I turned around again, my back facing at him. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

Hahaha, what a weird daydream. That's fake. It isn't true! Yes! It isn't!!!

I turned around again and I...

Found a girl glaring at me?

“G-Good... after..noon?” I finally broke the silence between the two of us and I smiled at her.

“What. Did. You. JUST SAY!?” She shouted at me. She did shout at me.

I really hate it when people shouts at me with no relevant reason. Goddammit. I stand up and wiped my face (because she spit on me when she shouted) and I found myself towering over her.

You're a bit shortayyy, gurl.

“I was just talking to myself.”

“NOOOOOOOOO. You said you liked my Key oppa!” I was frozen when I heard her say... my Key oppa?

Your Key oppa?” I chuckled and once I stopped laughing, I pat her head. “HAHAHA. I hope I wasn't wrong!”

She shove my hands off from her head and again, she glared at me. “What hope?”

“That you're not a ing desperate girl who wants to be Kibum's girlfriend.”

“Hey! Get that back! I am Key oppa's girlfriend!” I raised my eyebrow and tried to stop myself from laughing after I heard her say she is Key's girlfriend.

“Who are you? And why did you say you liked Key oppa?!” She shouted at me and again, SHE SPIT ON ME.

“You saliva is..” I paused while wiping my face. “On my face.”

She covered and moved a little bit away from me. “Who are you!?”

“So.. who am I? I am.. Lee Soo Jin.” I smiled at her but she give me a glare. My smile slowly faded and I cleared my throat.

Seriously. What's wrong with this kid?

“I am 17. And you?”

“Krystal Jung” I chuckled. Her name is cool! I like that!

“Kurishutal Jung,” I grinned, offered my hand for a handshake and she looked at me with a confused look. “Cool name!”

“I am KRYSTAL. Not Kurishutal.” She said, emphasizing her name and turned around, facing her back at me.

CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO BE GOOD TO YOU?

Damn. “Oh well, I'm sorry. I'm not good with english names.” I observed her. The way she talks, and her attitude...

Is somewhat kind of a y girl. I don't like it.

“By the way. I guess you know Key oppa.” She turned and looked at me. I nodded and smiled.

“Where does he live?”

“Why?”

“I am the one who is asking you!”

“Kay. I'll tell you. But answer me first. Why do you wanna know?”

“I didn't follow him here in Korea for nothing.”

“Follow in Korea??”

“Quit asking, will you? And answer my question!”

“You won't kill me if I don't tell you, am I right?” I grinned evilly at her which caused her to glare again at me.

“Fineeee. Follow me.” I started walking away from her and I heard her following me.

 

 

“This is Kibum's house.” I told her in a bored tone.

She widened her eyes and dropped her luggages. I quickly caught her luggages and hugged them. What the ?

“Oh my god...” She said in... is that english?

“Is this really Key oppa's house?” I nodded. And she jumped at me and hugged me. Tight. Really really tight.

“Yah Kurishutal, I can't breathe!” She broke the hug and glared at me. Seriously. What's wrong with this girl?

Earlier, she was so happy and hugged me tightly. And now, she is angry and glaring at me.

“I told you that my name is Krystal and not KURISHUTAL!” Pout. Lee Soojin pouts. She's really mean. Meaner than me.

“I told you that I'm not good with english names! I was born a Korean and I live in South Korea and I haven't been outside of the country!”

She rolled her eyes and got her luggage from me. I heard her mumble 'whatever' and she pressed the door bell on Key's house.

“Halmeoni!!” I cupped my hands near my mouth and shouted.

“What are you doing?”

“Halmeoni!” I shouted again before answering her. “I'm calling Halmeoni. Halmeoni!!!”

“No, I mean. Why are you shouting? There's a doorbell here. Pabo.” She pressed the doorbell again and that's when someone opened the door.

I looked at her and Kurishutal, I mean Krystal's eyes grew large.

“Oh why are you here,” I looked at Key smiling at me and he shifted his eyes to Krystal. His smile slowly faded. “Soo...Jin?..”

“Oppa!” Krystal hugged Key. She hugged Key TIGHTLY. WHAT?!

Argh, I wanted to separate them! Really! I am angry!!!

“Ehem,” I cleared my throat and opened my mouth, ready to say something.

“I missed you so much, oppa!!!” But Krystal stopped me to. Tch.

Key pushed her away gently but this Kurishutal girl is still hugging him.

“H-Hey... Soo...” He looked at me. Do you wanna say Soojin? “Soo..S-Soojung.. I'm gonna die..”

You punk. I thought you'll say Soo Jin! SOO to the ing JIN! But instead, you said Soo Jung!

Am I Soo Jung? No I'm not! How dare you forget my name just like that!!!

“Oh oppa..” She broke the hug and fixed herself. “I'm sorry. It's just that I really miss you so much.” She smiled at him and he smiled back! What the...

“Umm.. do you guys wanna go inside?” He asked us but his eyes are still glued to me. I looked away as I felt my cheeks warm.

“Of course, oppa! I'd love to!” Krystal removed her shoes and went inside. And Key is still looking at me! Dammit.

“I... will just go home.” I said as I was about to turn around and go away.

“But I'd like you to taste my chocolate cake.” I turned around again and looked at him.

“Your chocolate cake?” He nodded and smiled.

“I actually baked it and I was about to put it in a box to give it to you personally at your home but you... called grandma and went to our house.”

“You...baked it? For me?” He nodded again. I smiled and remove my shoes.

Hehe... aww, he baked a chocolate cake for me. <3

Err... why is it so hard to remove a shoe?!

“Do you need help?” He leaned down, in front of me and pointed my shoes.

I nodded. He was about to lean closer but I backed away. “Noooo! I mean... no. I can do it myself.”

Before I can turn around, he grabbed my foot and removed my shoe without any effort. And so with the right one. Wow.

“Oppa!! Is this you on the picture? Wow, you look so cute!!!” Krystal shouted while she is looking at their family picure... I think?

“Come on, let's eat?” He grinned and stand up. I stand up too, nodding and went inside.

“Awww... who is this scary girl you're with, oppa?” Krystal pointed a picture. It looks familiar to me.

Wait....isn't that me? The scary girl Kurishutal is referring to?!

I went beside her and turned her around to look at me by holding her shoulder.

“I am that scary girl. Why?” I glared at her and she laughed.

“Hahaha! You're like a ghost in the photo!” She laughed again. I heard Key chuckle and I looked at him. No, I mean glared too.

Key gave me a wink and made his way to the kitchen.

Damn that old man! Giving me a wink, huh?

“But...why are you with Key oppa?” I looked at Krystal after I heard her ask me.

“I am Kibum's childhood friend.” She gasped and widened her eyes.

“Omo. REALLY?!!” I rolled my eyes and sit on the couch.

“You heard me, right?” She sat beside me.

“So that means... you know Key oppa more than I do?!”

“I...guess so.”

“Can you tell me his secrets? The things he do every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursd-”

“I'm not a ing CCTV camera in their house.”

“CCTV... camera?”

“If you have a time then search it in the internet.” I raised my voice a little and moved away from her.

Annoying desperate . Can you tell me his secrets? I mimicked her in my mind.

ARGH! Another who wants to Key's girlfriend has already appeared!!! Damn. Damn. DAMN!!!

“Soonmi,” She said as she sat closer to me again. “I beg you. Tell me more about him. Please?” Again, I moved away from her.

“First of all, Kurishutal, my name is Soo Jin and I'm not Soon Mi!” I stand and put my hands on my hips. “Second, I won't tell you about how Kibum's life goes because even I, had no idea how he lives it. And last, I hate your mood swings. Got it?”

I sneered at her before going to the dining room.

“Yah you even mispronounced my name as Kurishutal again for the third time already!!!” I heard the damn Kurishutal following me and I just simply ignored her.

When I got to the dining room, I saw Key putting a milkshake on the table.

I also saw a chocolate cake. That must be the cake he made for me. Yes, FOR ME!

My mouth started to drool even just by looking at it.

“Ah Soojin. Sit here.” He pointed a chair and smiled. I smiled back at him too and when I was about to sit....

KURISHUTAL SAT ON IT.

Arghh! Damn!!! !!!

“Hey Krystal, it's Sooj-”

“Aww... oppa, you made these all for me? Wow! You must have prepared my come back here in Korea. Gomawo, oppa!” She then started eating the cake Key made for ME.

I closed my eyes and tried to hold back my anger.

Don't burst out, Soo Jin. Don't. DON'T! I breathed deeply and smiled as I opened my eyes.

Yay! I controlled my anger for the FIRST time!

I sat on the place across Krystal. She glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out at her and started eating.

“Oppa! Sit next to me!” Krystal stand and dragged Key near her seat.

“But my seat is over there..” He pointed to the chair next to me. Damn that girl! Key's going to sit next to me and you ing ruined it!

“Aniyo. Your seat is here.” She said as she let Key sit on the chair beside her place. She then sit back and smiled at me evilly.

Yes, I find that smile as evil-ish.

“Oppa.. open your mouth!” And then she wants to feed Key.

He looked at me. “S-Soojung, don't.”

“Aish oppa. This is the first time in my life that I am feeding a boy! You should be happy oppa. Because you're lucky.” She held Key's chin to face back to her. “Say ahh~”

Tch. Lucky your .

“I can feed myself, Soojung.” Key said as he stand and sit next to me.

“Yah oppa. Why are you sitting next to her?” Krystal whined after she saw what Key just did.

Key held my chin and leaned closer. I felt my heart... skip a beat. I shook my head mentally. Damn damn damn. My cheeks are getting warmer. DAMN!

“Unfortunately, Soo Jin can not feed herself.” He got a fork and placed it in front of my mouth. “So I'm gonna do it in her stead.”

“WHAT!?” I heard Krystal shout. I closed my eyes and was about to move away but Key held my chin stronger.

“Open your mouth, Soo Jin! Ahh~” I can't help myself but open my mouth. He shove the food inside my mouth and I chewed it.

I opened my eyes and found Key smiling. Oh God. I seriously need help.


 

Author's Notes: Soo Jin is jealous at Kurishutal. Hahaha!