Chapter 6

My Feelings Won't Fade

Key's POV

 

I decided to follow her when I saw her leaving the school. I just can't let a girl like her go home at this time. I'm afraid that some drug addict or a e might her or something. And I wonder who's that guy that she just bidded goodbye to? He doesn't even have the initiative to bring Soojin home. Not a gentleman, I say. I tried my best to follow her silently so that she won't see me. But then she turned around and noticed something. I hid behind the wall. Damn this chic. Is she a ninja or something? She can easily notice that someone's after her. Until I saw five guys kidnapping her. I was supposed to kick their heads off but when I turned to look at them again, they disappeared suddenly. my life. Here I am, looking for Lee Soojin. Looking for her where those damn kidnappers took her. I'd die if she got or killed. Seriously.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

I... just need someone to save me right now. I felt his breath near my lips. He smells sweet. But I just can't give my first kiss to him easily. I closed my fists. Meaning, I am really angry by now. So I kicked him. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that the other 3 guys behind him are already on the ground, with blood on their faces. How.. did that happen while I was closing my eyes? And then suddenly, a shadow just appeared near the door. A tall man, I guess. I can't see his face because of the sun's reflection, I mean, he's blocking the sun's light. He went closer to me. I gasped when I found out that he's.. Lee Taemin. He smiled at me and untied my hands. I opened my mouth to say something but still in shock, I can't talk.

"Come. Ride on me, I'll bring you home." He said as he bent down in front of me, signalling me to ride on his back.

"I am.. hea--"

Before I could finish my words, he carried me on my back and grabbed for my things and started walking away from the small house. How come.. he found me?

"Why did you not kick them?" He smirked and thought something. "Well I guess you're so good for your supposed to be called rapists." He looked at me but I looked away to avoid him. He chuckled and looked on the way.

"I am right. Right?"

"How did you find me?" That question suddenly escaped from my mouth. I don't know how will he react. Is this guy stalking me?

"Of course I can't let a girl like you go home at this time, just by herself."

His sweet words made my face warm. I sighed. I rested my head on his shoulders. Lee Taemin.. I think you're the only guy who made me feel like this. Who made my face blush whenever you're talking with me. God. I gasped when I felt him stopped walking.

"Am I that heavy?" I look up and said to me. I saw him staring to someone or something so I decided to turn to that direction and.. Kim Kibum. I saw him in front of us. Taemin slightly bowed his head to Key, respecting him because he's older by two years than us.

"Hand her to me. I'll be the one to take her home." Key demanded. WHAT? Why would he take me home? I'd prefer Taemin to do that. Taemin, please don't give me to him. I looked at Taemin's face once again and saw him a bit pissed. But later, he calmed and sighed.

"Okay then." Taemin put me down and gave my bag to Key. "Go home safely." He said as he was about to go away.

"Taemin ah." I stopped him. I smiled at him and bowed a bit. "Kamsahamnida." He smiled back at me and left. Thank you for saving me. Because of that, I do really think now that we're fated.

"Yah, ride on me. I'll give you a nice piggy back ride." Key interreptud my 'day dreaming' about Taemin.

"I can walk on myself."

"I just saw that guy carrying you and now, you'll say that to me?"

"Yeah because you're not like him. You're just a piece of a ."

"Stop cussing or else.." Key grabbed my waist and carried me, my stomach is on his shoulder. The most uncomfortable position I ever experienced in my life.

"Yah Kim Kibum put me down!" He started walking and I continued wiggling just for him to let go of me.

"You don't want a piggy back ride so I think this is better." He grinned which caused me to get more pissed.

"Put me down!" I commanded him once again but there he goes, still walking. I sighed.

"Just give me a piggy back ride." He stopped and smiled happily. He put me and I ride on his back.

"You have the hardest head ever, Kim Kibum." He laughed weirdly and I gave him a blank face.

"I'm irresistible, aren't I?"

"Shut up." I sneered at him. I couldn't help but smile and agree with him. He's right. He's irresistible. I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. His shoulders are softer than Taemin's. You're such a gay, Kim Kibum.

 


 

A/N: Short update. ^^ Sorry if Key's not her so-called 'knght in shining armor'. hehe. I just feel really sleepy right now after reading a lot of fanfics. XD But I updated anyway. :)