Chapter 8

My Feelings Won't Fade

Taemin's POV

 

"Taemin. Do you like her?" Heechul asked curiously. I nodded and blushed a bit so I looked at outside the window.

"Omo. Really? Aww. My little brother is in love!" Heechul went near me and patted my shoulders. I shove his hands and sit on the couch, crossing my legs.

"Shut the up. Of course, I'll really fall in love because I'm not a gay like you." I sipped my milk and got the remote to turn on the tv.

"What gay?" Heechul sat beside me and crossed his legs too.

"Aren't you a gay if you kiss guys?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What can I do? If their lips are really sweet looking? Of course, I'd totally kiss them." I rolled my eyes and watched the boring show.

"I'm not a gay, Taemin. I've already banged a lot of girls and you still want to call me a gay?" Heechul drank my milk which earned him a glare from me. He giggled.

"There are lots of milk in the fridge, don't worry." He smiled.

Yes, Kim Heechul is my older brother. Or a half brother, I should say. His father died and my mother met my father and they decided to get married. Of course, I'm their son. My dad wants to addopt Heechul but this hard headed guy doesn't want. He reasoned that 'Kim' is a better family name than 'Lee'. He is eight years older than me. It's quite a big gap. But I don't feel it though. He really acts like a kid whenever he's around with me. But if he's with his girls, he gets really y. He's a playboy, for short. He also kisses guys. I don't know if he already had done it with them. I really hate that. That's why I call him a gay. But he denies it. It's really obvious for me.

"By the way, Tae. I want to meet the girl that you like." I widened my eyes in shock.

"What if I say NO?" I turned off the tv and glared at him, again.

"I just want to see if she's pretty or not." He pouted like a kid.

"Of course, she's pretty! That's why I like her. She also had a great personality."

"If she's pretty then you don't want me to meet her? Hmm. Maybe you're prettier than her. kekeke" He giggled and I sneered at him.

"I'm afraid that you'll hurt her." I stared onto the floor. Heechul's words really got into my mind. Even if that was ages ago, it's still on my mind. He said that he'll hurt the first girl that I'll love. I don't like that. I don't know why he said that either. It's just that I'm afraid for no reason.

"AHAHA I won't hurt her, . Why'd you say so?"

"You said that you'll hurt the first girl that I'm gonna like! I don't want you to do that."

"It's just a joke! Because I don't want you to end up crying because of a girl. I don't want you to be like me." He suddenly sounded serious.

Heechul had been heart broken. A girl cheated him. He caught that girl having a date with a guy. And he said that the two were so close at each other, giggling and hugging. Since that happened, he became a playboy. That girl is his first love.

"It's okay. I don't want to be like you either. That chic is mine." I smiled.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

"Okay kids! It's already break time!" I smiled, looking at my students.

"Yay!" They then got their bags and started eating their snacks. It really makes me happy just by seeing my students. I like kids.

"Oh Dongpyo, you spilled your chocolate drink on your dobak!" I said as I helped the kid take off his uniform.

"Ms. Lee, someone is looking for you!" Ms. Ryu, their real teacher told me.

"I'm coming! But.. how about Dongpyo?"

"Oh I'll take care of him." She said and took Dongpyo to the bathroom. I went outside and found a familiar body looking back from the door.

"Yah why'd you come here? And who are you?" I raised my eyebrow and slightly gasped when he turned around.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him, almost shouting.

"Oh well. I don't want to come here but grandma wanted me to. Here, I bought you a lunch. Grandma and I cooked that." He handed a bag to me. Without hesitation, I got it and peeked inside.

"How.. did she knew my favorites?"

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe she asked your mother. Or Onew hyung. Or your father. There are lots of sources, you know." Key looked at the room behind me and then looked back at me.

"Hey, can I go inside?" He grinned.

"No."

"Aww. Why?" He used an aegyo but it didn't affect me. He then showed me a puppy eyes look. Oh my god. He's cute.

"Stop that, Kibum. It won't affect me."

"Oh so I'm gonna get inside." He went inside and I failed to stop him. Almost all the kids were looking at him.

"Soojin unnie, who's that guy?" My girl student pointed at Key and asked me.

"Erm.. well. An alien. An ugly creature from planet erts! Kids! Especially girls! Stay away from him!" I scared the kids. But they didn't seem to get scared.

"Noona? Isn't he your boyfriend? Like what mommy told me when we saw each other in the bus?" Dongwook recalled that. Kids really have good memories. Key leaned in and patted Dongwook's head.

"Hey kid. I'm not her boyfriend. I'm just her friend. I came here to visit her and bought her a lunch." He said smiling. He must be good with kids. "How old are you, by the way?"

"I am three years old." Key then carried Dongwook and looked at me.

"How old are the kids that you're teaching?"

I looked at him. When I first saw these kids, they felt frightened. But why is it that when they saw Key, they aren't afraid of him? I haven't even heard them say that 'He looked ugly!' or 'He is a kidnapper!'. Those were the lines that I heard from the children when they first saw me. I'm quite hurt by that, anyway. But I like to teach kids so I didn't give up. Until they became close with me. I still remember when I gave each of them a chocolate bar. That's the time they liked me. But this guy. How come he got close to one of my students right away? That's no fair!

"HEY!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the alien shouting at me. "How old are the kids that you were teaching!?"

"Umm.. between 3 up to 7 years old."

"Ohh. So young." Key put Dongwook down and smiled at the other kids. After that, those kids are surrounding him, especially the girls. Are they got by Key's charms? Pfft, as if he had any.

 

 

While I was teaching those kids, only some of them are listening my lecture. Most of them went to Key. Of course this alien is playing with them. Spun them around, carried them on his neck, run with them around the room. And there, Ms. Ryu didn't scold him because she is soooo happy watching Key with the kids. I even heard her giggle. This guy really is pissing me.

"Yah stop playing, will you? I thought you're only here to bring a lunch for me but why are you disturbing my class?!" I shouted at him but he ignored me. So I slap the back of his head which made him turn to look at me. He put the kid that he just carried.

"It's my first time here and I'm trying to be very happy. How long have you been teaching them?"

"About.. 4 months."

"It's not that long. Well, I'm gonna continue." He was about to carry a kid again but I held his arm.

"Please.."

"Hmm what? You want me to carry you too?" I was shocked when he said that. I gave him a deadly glare.

"Oh okay then." I was more shocked when he carried me. You know, the most uncomfortable position! I wiggled just for him to put me.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I demanded. He laughed and then put me down. I glared at him and continued my class.

 

 

Seriously. Why does this alien wants to tease me? He even played with my students that's why they stopped listening to me. And now, I'm walking with him while going home? God. I'm gonna melt later.

"Hey. This ugly alien from the planet erts wants you to teach him some skills in Taekwondo." Key stopped and said that.

I smirked. "What? I told you I am only teaching kids at age 3 to 7 in that school."

"I don't have to enroll in that school just for you to teach me. You can teach me in your house or mine if we're both available."

"Are you serious? You're just sleepy so let's hurry going home." What's in his head? This guy is really crazy. I walked faster and he suddenly held my shoulder.

"I want to learn some skills. Please teach me." Stop being so cute Key. I'm gonna kick you if you don't stop that!

"Why?" That's the only word that I can say.

"So that when you get in trouble next time, I'll be the one to save you." My mouth slightly opened because of shock.

"Are you friggin' serious? Stop pretending that you're not sleepy and let's just go home."

 


 

It took me so long to decide who I will give the role as Taem's brother. HAHAHA. And then in the end, I chose Kim Heechul. I even changed their from ten years to eight years. lol. And I really thought that they are brothers at first. O___O Oh well.:))