Ch. 21

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soojin's POV

 

What the hell have I done earlier?

Thanking him, not hitting him, letting him hug me, and now.. kissing him?

I was just.. proving to myself that I don't like him! But I didn't know I did that. I just realized it now. Oh darn..

I tousled my hair and hugged my knees, burying my face.

I am not being myself that time. Something's wrong with me. Something's really wrong with me and that's a very big problem!!!!

I tousled my hair again.

"My lovely sister Lee Soojin, here's your milk!" I heard Onew singing when he went inside my room, so I looked at him. He seemed shock and he opened his mouth.

"What?!" I asked him with an annoyed tone.

"Y-Youre.. s-scary!!!" He was about to go out of my room but I stopped him.

"Shut up! You're scarier than me." I rolled my eyes and sat properly. He put the milk on my study table.

"You're so mean! My chicken's gonna beat you up!"

"Ha-ha-ha. Beat my ." I rolled my eyes. There was silence between the two of us.

"Yah! Didn't I told you not to bring milk in my room! I decided to stop drinking milk after I turned 17 this year." I said, pouting.

"I just followed what mom said, 'Bring a glass of milk to your sister's room every night! And if you won't bring some to her, the God of the Chickens will punish you!'" Onew said, mimicking mom.

Yes, those words were the exact ones mom said when we were young. Damn, until now, Lee Jinki still haven't forgot about it?!

"And I told you to stop following mom! Only about bringing some milk to me.."

"I need to follow her because she's our mom. I'm afraid that the God of Chickens will punish me, too. And besides, you're not that tall so you need to drink milk everyday, two times a day."

"What the.. I'm already tall, Jinki!" I stand and paused for awhile. "Can't you see?"

"How tall are you?"

"170 cm"

"See! I'm taller than you!" He tiptoed and I sneered at him.

"Yeah because you're older than me and besides that, you're a boy!"

"Nope. Because everyday, I drink chicken milk."

"CHICKEN MILK!?" Whoa, is this guy a CRAZY one?!

"Drink your milk now, Soojin-chan." Soojin-chan. What are you? A Japanese?

Anyways, I followed him and I drink my milk.

"By the way.. I saw you with a guy an hour ago. And it looks like you've kissed him. Who's that?"

My eyes grew large because I am too shock about what he said. At the same time, I spurt the milk that I drank.

"Eew~ that's soooo gross!" He said as he wiped the milk on his pajamas.

"I-I'm sorry.. erm.. he's.. K-Ki.. K-K-K-Kibum!!!"

"Huh? Kibum? I see. And you have to wash my pajamas tomorrow! Arasso?" He then stormed out of my room.

Ugh, and you, Lee Soojin, forgot to deny that you kissed Kim Kibum. Argh!!!

 

It's already Monday. Sigh. Why do I always feel down if the day's Monday?

Probably because it's the first day of school.

"Soo-Jinnie!" Soojinnie? I looked around and found no one.

Until I found someone familiar, who's leaning on the wall. Key.

"Why the did you call me like that?!" He laughed and walked towards me.

"I want to. What's wrong with that?" He pouted and I felt myself blush. So I started walking fast, away from him.

I noticed that he's following me, almost like jogging.

"WHAT!?" I stopped and asked him with that annoyed tone, to let him feel that I'm irritated.

"Nothing. You're irritated face makes you cute." He smiled. I ignored him when I realized that he's teasing me again. Dammit.

We walked past to a deserted street when I saw two persons doing some weird stuff. What the-

 

------------------

 

Key's POV

 

I bumped onto Soojin when she stopped walking. What happened to her? Why did she stopped?

"H-Hey.." I poked her slowly. But I got no response from her. She's looking at something.

So I looked to the direction where she's staring at. Whoa. I saw two persons, kissing in public places??

I turned my gaze towards Soojin again.

"Let's keep going."

She's still staring at them. She got stiffened. Just by watching a couple kissing?

I held her wrist and dragged her on our way to the school.

"Soojin, why are you staring at those two?" She loosened my grip on her and glared at me.

"What are you trying to say, huh?!" I chuckled at her sudden change of expression.

"You've done it before so don't be jealous." I run away from her and laughed.

"The -" She started following me so I ran as fast as I could.

"Come back here, Kim Kibum!!!" I laughed and stopped.

When she got near me, she gripped on my tie and pulled me closer to her.

"You still want some more? Oh okay, I'll give you~" I leaned closer to her and she slapped me.

"Kiss your !" I chuckled. Soojin's so cute when she get pissed.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

Damn that . Why does he like teasing me?! I went inside the school gates and stared at the students who were looking at something - or someone, probably.

Most of them were girls. Then I heard some of them say like, 'Kkyyyyaaaa~ He's so cool!' and they were spazzing like idiots.

I heard other ones say, 'Darn, why wasn't I am like him?' Ohh, that's a boy. Why complain that you looked like a gorilla, man? That suited you anyway. I started walking away from the crowd.

'Taemin looked better with his hairstyle like this!' Huh? I stopped when I heard them say.

Thank God, Lee Soojin has blessed with a very nice auditory skills. Or else, she wouldn't have heard them saying that.

And what? Taemin looked better with his hairstyle like this? What? What? What?!!

What hairstyle? Did Taemin changed his hairstyle too!?

I wanna see!

"Ah, Soojin!" I looked at the direction where that voice came from. And it's.. Lee Taemin. He's smiling at me. He's coming towards me!

"O-Oppa??" The only word I could say when I saw him with a different look. He did changed his hairstyle too. From that brown long hair to a.. mushroom strawberry blonde hair?

"Do you like it?" He smiled at me. I heard some girls groan and some of them left.

Because of that question, Key's face suddenly appeared in my mind. He asked me the same question after he changed his hair style.

"Umm.. just tell me if you don't like. I'll change it." His smile never faded.

"Ah no! I l-like it! D-Don't.. change! Yes, don't change!" I gave an uneasy smile to him and with that, his smile grew larger.

"How do I look with a blonde hair?"

"H-Ha?" I got stiffened.

Key also asked the same question to me! Are they some kind of.. related? Why do they keep asking the same questions to me?

"Me with a blonde hair? How do I look?" I laughed uncomfortably and when I stopped, I saw Taemin with a confused expression written on his face.

"You.. umm.. how do I say this.." I mumbled the last five words I spoke and paused, thinking about how I'm gonna response to him.

"You look.. c-cute! Yeah, cute! hehe.." I laughed uneasily again and saw Taemin with a flat face.

"But I don't want to be called 'cute'." He said and so, my smile faded.

"Ah, s-sorry.."

"Anyway, it's okay. As long as it came from you." I saw his flat face slowly smiling.

"Ah is that so? Anata wa totemo kawaiidesu! (You're so cute!)" I laughed when I spoke Japanese. He probably doesn't know what that means. Hahaha!

"Arigato." I heard him chuckle and he left me.

Ah that's so embarassing! I thought he don't know how to speak Japanese!


 

A/N Lol, Taemin changed his hairstyle too! xD

Replies

@LuvZhuLing - Hehe yah! Me too! XD thank you thank you for commenting always!!! :)

@jelly_jonghyun - I really think that Soojin is bipolar! Haha and Key's hair? I saw him too and gawdd.. he looks soooo gorgeous!! Thanks for commenting! :D

@starlove - wahehe, yes, they're so cute :33 thanks for commenting!!

@Raffee - Yes, stay like that forever! Lol, thanks for commenting! ^^

@walkingpotato - Oh I'm sorry. I'll lessen those words then. I've already said in the foreword about using foul language in the story. @__@ And thanks for commenting and subscribing! :D