Chapter 34

My Feelings Won't Fade

Soo Jin's POV
------------------

 

My eyes grew wide when I saw Heechul talking to Key.

I hurriedly went on my way towards them, not minding if Ill bump some people on my way.

“Mianhae!!” I bowed quickly and got the papers and hand it to the person who I had just bumped.

And when I was running downstairs...

I TRIPPED. Damn, why did Onew pass his condition to me?

As soon as I reached them, I held my chest and closed my eyes while panting.

Running is always tiring. Shesh.

I look up and found Taemin and... Heechul?

“Hee Chul oppa?!” I asked him only to send my doubts away. He laughed and patted me. I shove his hands off of me and showed him a pout.

“I thought you're-” Wait. I can't say Key's name in front of Taemin. He'll end up getting angry on me again. I guess...

“You thought I'm who?”

I shook my head and let out an uneasy laugh while waving my hands. “Never mind! Hehe...”

“Oh I see. Hey little kitty. Do you know how much I missed you?” Little... kitty?

Heechul laughed again and hugged me, really really tight. “Aww..you're hair's so soft. I never thought a girl like you had softer hair than mine. You beat me.” He broke the hug and looked at Taemin.

I looked at Taemin too and he's...

Giving death glares to his older brother. Wae?

He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. And he pulled me CLOSER to him.

“Don't worry, Minnie. I won't steal Soo Jin away from you!” He was about to pull mecloser again to him put I pushed him and sneered on him.

“Hahaha! That's why Taemin likes to piss Soo Jin because she's cuter when she is angry!”

“Hey wait...” I pointed on his blonde hair. He looked at me like he's ready to listen what I'll say. “Why is your hair colored blonde?”

He is laughing again. What a retarted ahjussi.

“This isn't my hair. It's actually a wig.”

“And why are you using a blonde wig when going to our school?”

He leaned closer to me and whispered, “I'm using this to disguise!” He moved away from me, grinning.

“Why are you disg- Oh, yeah! I know now!” I snapped my fingers and smiled wide.

“Tell me why!”

“To run away from the loan sharks, right?” He frowned after hearing my idea but still, my smile haven't left out of my face yet.

“Yah, I always pay my debts!!!”

“We need to go back to our class now, Soo Jin.” I looked at Taemin pouting. He's probably annoyed. Or... jealous?

“Aww...someone's jealous! Don't worry, Taemin! Soo Jin will always be your girl!” Heechul patted Taemin's back, really hard.

Taemin's eyes almost popped out of its socket. I can't help but laugh! He's so cute! Hahahaha!

“We NEED to GO BACK to our rom RIGHT NOW, Lee Soo Jin.” I stopped laughing after I heard Taemin talking to me like that.

He's glaring at me which made me get scared of him! I groaned and faced Heechul, who's probably having goosebumps because of Taemin's glares.

“Ahjussi, we'll just talk next time.” I bowed. “Mianhamnida...”

“Are you saying sorry because you called me an ahjussi? Or is it that we'll just talk next time?”

I straightened my back and grinned. “Mianhamnida, ahjussi! We'll just talk next time, okay? Kamsahamnida, ahjussi!”

He sneered at me and clench his fist and went towards me. I quickly hid behind Taemin and he stopped.

“I'm not an ahjussi and I will never be!” He folded his arms and I laughed.

“Okay, fine. But we really need to go back now! Someone's pissed...” I glanced at Taemin and saw that his gaze was on me.

I moved away from him and smiled at Heechul. “I'll see you again next time, ahjussi. Bye!”

“Yah Soo Jin!” I was about to go back but I stopped as soon as I heard Heechul calling me. I turned and tilted my head.

“Yes?”

“It's actually our mother's birthday this Saturday and we're throwing out a party for her. And Taemin's going to introduce you to her and his father. I hope you'll come!”

I looked at Taemin but he's not looking at me. Probably embarrassed. Aww...

But.. What? He's gonna introduce me to his parents? Is he still sane?

“H-Heechul oppa... when will the party start?”

“Around... 7 in the evening.”

Hmm... I'll teach the kids in the morning and in the afternoon, I'll make my homeworks and take a nap. And it's really boring when the sun sets down so... I guess I'll just come!

I nodded and smiled. “I will, oppa.” He smiled too and left. I went back to my homeroom with Taemin, who's still not looking at me.

 

Key's POV
------------------

 

“Ow!” I groaned when someone bumped me and my papers flew away.

“Mianhae!!” The girl who had just bumped on me quickly bowed and helped me get my papers back. She picked them and gave it to me and bowed again before running away.

I look around to see if someone is after her. But... she's the only one who's running.

And her voice sounds just like... Isn't that Soo Jin? Why is she running?

I was about to follow her but she already disappeared. And then I saw her running towards those two guys who were talking near the soccer field.

A blonde guy? His hair color is just like mine! And who's the other one?

Oh, a strawberry blonde haired guy.

I watched her talking to them until the taller blonde guy hugged her! Is he.. by any chance close to her? I watched them closely.

That guy... isn't that the ahjussi she talked with weeks ago? He even took Soo Jin to school and gave her flowers!

Ugh, seriously. Ahjussi's nowadays likes to look like a teenager that's why they even dyed their hairs!

My eyes widened as I saw Soojin hiding behind the strawberry blonde haired guy's back! That ahjussi is even clenching his fist and tried to get her but he stopped.

And then the ahjussi left. Who are they? Why is Soo Jin not telling me she had such weird friends? I mean, the ahjussi who wants to look young and a mushroom... don't tell me that's Taemin? If he is.. then why are they talking to an ahjussi?

Ah, don't tell me that's Taemin's father! What an unlucky kid. Tsk. To have a 'feeling young' father. Tsk tsk.

“Key! Look! It's Krystal!” I quickly look around after I heard that Krystal is there. And she's not there. I only found Minho.

“Yah why are you scaring me?”

“I called you a multiple times already and you are not listening. Who are you looking at?” Minho looked to the direction where Soojin was.

“I see. So it was Soojin who you were looking at. Oh, and Taemin's with her! That's why...”

I rolled my eyes and left Minho. “I'm going ahead! Dammit.”

 

 

Thank you, God! School's finally over! I streched my hands and yawned.

“Key, Krystal's there.” I glared at Minho who whispered that scary thing.

“Don't scare me again, Minho.” I then placed my bag on my shoulder and is about to go out but Minho stopped me.

“Krystal is really there!” I looked at the direction where Minho is pointing and my eyes grew large when I found Krystal. I tapped Minho's shoulder and whispered,

“You saved my life. Thank you!” I rushed out to the other door, avoiding Krystal.

“Oppa!” Oh , she must have seen me. I quickly run away and bumped on... Soo Jin?

“Yah, careless man why did you-” She stopped talking when she saw me.

“Krystal's after me. Let's go!” I grabbed her hand and run outside the school.

 

Soojin's POV
------------------

 

“Why is that always after you?” I asked Key while my mouth is full with chocolates. He shrugged and his ice cream.

“I don't know. She said she liked me and wants to be with me every time.” I pouted and nodded my head. I remembered when Kurishutal told me that she likes Key.

“Why are you asking? Are you jealous?” I sneered at him and he just laughed. “I don't like her so no worries.”

“Thick-faced.” I said, under my breath and took a bit on my chocolate again.

“By the way, Soo Jin. Are you busy this Saturday?” I shook my head and saw him smiling.

“Then can we meet at the park near your house at 8?”

Eight. Oh well, I'm not busy so I guess I'll come. I nodded and eat my chocolate again.

“Really? I'll wait for you!” He grinned and kissed my forehead before leaving.

Why does he want to meet me in the park at Saturday? He always see me. Every day...


 

Author's Notes: Ugh, she completely forgot about Heechul's invitation for her on Saturday!!! lol

Another crappy chapter.. ಠ_ಠ