Chapter 13

My Feelings Won't Fade

Key's POV

 

. Her lips taste soooo ing good. I can't stop kissing her. I just can't. She was so calm while I am moving my lips. She even rested her hands on my chest! When I felt her move along, I stopped the kiss before we can get into something. I looked at her and saw her blushing. She bit her lip. Gawd, that made me... err. I looked away and she did too. She bowed and ran on her way home. I thought she'd slap me or kick my balls but she just went home. I seriously can't read her mind.

 

 

I saw Soojin on her way to school when I was about to open our gate. I decided not to go to school with her but I followed her. She went in the bus and sat on the empty seat. I am three seats away from her, watching her at the back. I suddenly remembered about what I have done last night. WAAAHHHH!!! Pabo Key, why did you do that?! Err because her lips is too.. Err! Her lips are so red though she did not put any lipstick. And when I taste it, it taste like strawberries. My favorite fruit is strawberry, by the way. I want to roam my tongue on but I can't do that. That sounds so gross. But I really felt like tasting ! I should've taste it! Yeah, stupid Key. Are you a byuntae?! Sigh. It's better that I did not do that. It's okay at least I am her first kiss. And she's my first kiss too. Of course, I can't let that y Taemin to steal her first kiss! So I decided to do it before he could. Stupid Key is regretting that he did not taste ! Damn it, , bull!!! I then noticed people staring at me while I am kicking like . I stopped and gave them a fake laugh. I therefore conclude that the Almighty Key is a byuntae. my life.

 

"Isn't it a good morning, Jinnie?" Sulli said as she walked with Soojin on their way to their classroom. I was just following the two and Sulli kept talking, non stop. Soojin let out a fake laugh while listening to her. I know that it's fake because I am the Almighty Key and I can feel that. She glanced at me and found out that I am also watching her so she looked at her bestfriend again. I can see her red cheeks. She didn't even slap me. I thought she'd do that. Sulli suddenly stopped walking and folded her arms on her chest, looking at Soojin then she looked at me and pouted.

"Yah. I can feel the awkward atmosphere between the two of you!" She then put her hands on the sides of her waist, still looking at us. "Did something eerrr happen last night??" Soojin laughed and drag Sulli to walk on their way again.

"What's our first period for today?" Soojin smiled at her. She's happy. I can see that through her eyes.

Sulli looked back at me and raised her clenched fist. "Key! You better tell me or else I'll kidnap Soojin! I swear I'll do that if you won't! Mark my words!" I saw Soojin laughed and dragged Sulli on their way to the building. Sigh. Whatever, Sulli sounded like a ing freak.

 

------------------

 

Soojin's POV

 

"Lee Soojin, tell me what happened to you and Key last night." I was in the bathroom cubicle and Sulli was in the other cubicle right beside where I was. I am sitting on the toilet bowl of course, with its lid covering.

"We just talked with each other."

"NOOOO. I feel something that the two of you were not just talking. I know. So tell me what really had happened?"

"We were in the park. Talking. That's all."

"Omg really? Oh my gawd. Why didn't you tell me that the two of you started dating already?! Since when?" I know, Sulli's grinning like a bulldog.

"Pabo. Why would I date him? He just found me sitting at a bench and offered me a juice and we just talked. Nothing else."

"Don't lie to me, Jinnie. We've been bestfriends since middle school and still, you won't tell me the thing that Key and you have done last night? I promise you I won't tell it to Minho and to everyone else! You and Key can trust me!"

"Something good happened. Is it good if an alien will kiss you? Good thing, he stopped. I thought he'll me last night. I would probably go to a building and jump off. But I admit, his lips were really.. eerrrr! Stop thinking about it, Soojin!" I said, under my breath so that Sulli can't hear.

"Yah louder your voice! I can't hear you!"

"I already said it so unlucky you, who did not hear."

"OH MY GOD! SOOJIN! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HAD MY PERIOD TODAY! SOOJIN! HELP ME! I NEED HELP!!!!" Yeah, and now, she's freaking out. "EEWW! A BLOOD ON MY ! YUCK!!!"

I stand and went out. "Oh yeah and then?"

"Give me a pad! Please!!"

"I don't have an extra one. Just wait here and I'll buy." I went out and heard Sulli saying 'Faster!' I rolled my eyes and bumped into someone.

"T-Taemin!?" My eyes widened when I saw Taemin in front of the bathroom. Probably he's listening to us. What?! LISTENING TO US!?

"What are you doing here?!"

He looked up so I followed him. And yeah, I forgot that the male's bathroom is just beside the bathroom for girls. Maybe he just finished peeing.

"Oh sorry." I stared on the ground, to avoid him looking at me.

"What is Sulli's prblem? I heard her shouting over there." I waved my hands in front of him and let out an uneasy smile.

"Ahehe, it's only a problem for girls."

"I see." God, I really felt my stomach flutter whenever he's talking with me. "So.." I looked at him with a confused face.

"W-What?" Oh Soojin, you sound like an innocent , huh?

"Have you.. decided already?" Wow, that look on his face. Taemin, why are you so cute?!!!

"Ehh.. I.. have decided that I.."

 


 

Author's notes: Hehe cliffhanger. Sorry!:)) Dear readers/subscribers, please excuse the author for she's a retarded idiot. ^^;;