Chapter 2

Second Time's A Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2022

SONG HYE KYO

"Noona, seriously, you need to come where we're drinking. We haven't celebrated your Daesang win yet!" Ah In insisted over the phone.

"Ugh. But I'm tired. Yah! Should you be asking a lady to drink when its already 10pm!" I exclaimed on the phone. 

I just got home from a photoshoot for a magazine when I got Ah In's call. It was already 10pm and this kid is still asking me to go out and drink. 

"But Noona, we haven't hung out in aaaaages." Ah In whined as he stretched his words. "Hyung Sik is here too. He says he misses you!" He was pertaining to Park Hyung Sik who was also an actor signed with our agency. 

"Now you're using Hyung Sik as bait. You know I can't say no to our handsome maknae." I sighed. "Fine. Fine. I'll be there in 20 minutes." 

"Yey! We're drinking at Gangnam, Noona. It's a private bar anyways so no need for heavy disguises. See you! I'll text you the exact address." Ah In said before hanging up the phone.

I got up from my seat and got my coat, deciding to forego removing my makeup and changing my clothes from the day's photoshoot because I couldn't be bothered. Besides, my makeup wasn't that heavy and it made me look a little younger than my years and I felt like my clothes were casual enough. I hesitated in grabbing my car keys, and instead asked my manager to drive me to the location. Parking is a pain in Gangnam anyways, especially today since it was a Saturday night.

In exactly 20 minutes, I arrived at the bar and was led by the owner to the private room where Ah In and Hyung Sik were drinking.

"Noona!" The two men greeted me with a hug and ushered me to sit down.

"Why are you wearing makeup? You're so dressed up and pretty today. Did you come from a date? Is that why you were tired?" Ah In asked with a smirk.

"I came from a photoshoot and I was in hurry and I couldn't be bothered to take my makeup off and change my clothes, now shut up about it." I said as I took off my coat.

"We missed you, Noona. You've been too busy to drink with your dongsaengs now." Ah In said.

"Yeah, Noona. You were either too busy because of filming or you're overseas whenever we ask you to hang out for a drink or even just to eat." Hyung Sik complained. 

"Arasseo, arasseo. Tonight's my treat then since I've been unavailable for too long." I said, raising my hands in surrender.

"Yes! That's why we love you, Noona." Hyung Sik laughed.

"This is also a celebration for your Daesang win, Noona." Ah In said as he raised his shot of soju for a toast.

"We should also be celebrating your Top Excellence in Acting award." I said as I clinked the glass of beer Hyung Sik poured for me.

"And we should celebrate me finally dating!" Hyung Sik announced.

"EH?!" Ah In and I both exclaimed in surprise as we looked at Hyung Sik.

"Dating?! You're dating?! Who?!" Ah In asked in shock.

"Yah! Who are you dating without even introducing her to us?" I said to Hyung Sik who was just smiling at the two of us.

"You should introduce her to the Queen, you know?" Ah In said. I smacked Ah In on the shoulder for the nickname.

It had been a long running joke between the three of us that I'm the Queen and that Ah In and Hyung Sik are the Crown Princes. Everyone knows how close the three of us are out of all the artists in our agency. I do feel a sense of responsibility for these two but it wasn't to the point of being motherly. I always thought that it was more like of an older sister. 

"You really should quit calling me that." I said as I downed my glass of beer, feeling the coldness of the alcohol relax my body.

"Then, Eomeoni?" Ah In teased.

"Yah." I glared at him, earning a laugh from the two men. 

"You know her, Noona. She's also an actress." Hyung Sik said after he had taken a shot. "And I'll introduce the both of you to her soon don't worry. She's just a little intimidated by the strong force that comes with being in close contact with a Song Hye Kyo." 

"A Song Hye Kyo?" I repeated. "Am I an object that induces fear? You make me sound like I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter